Anyone else not use a tissue when they jack off? I just think its too much of bother to be worth it. Strangely enough...

Anyone else not use a tissue when they jack off? I just think its too much of bother to be worth it. Strangely enough, this debate came up between me and several buddies. Only 1 had my side.

Yeah I just rub it all over my forehead for the lulz.

I just use a shirt

yep, jerk off into hand and wash it off. ezpz

I use shirt as well

i just pinch the end of my foreskin like a filling up waterballoon then just release once i am over a toilet. or i fap in the shower and just jizz all over the wall/floor and wash it with the showerhead like a normal human

Tissue? Who cant suck their own dick and swallow in the holy year of our Lord Trump, the beginning of the fall of the SJW cancer and the emergence of WWIII aka the Meme wars of 2017?

Its not gay if its your own dick faggots.

>Not using a tissue
Then what the fuck are you cleaning your cum up with?

Licks it off his hands.

i usually cum onto my chest and then take a shower, or wipe it on my sisters panties like the rest of you faggots.

I never use a tissue but i've also been suffering from an inability to cum

I just clamp my urethra with one finger to stop anything from coming out. Problem solved. Never needed to clean up since I was 13.

I just jerk that motherfucker into the toilet and then clean my dick with tissues/hop in a shower real quick. Tissues may be convenient location wise (meaning you can fap in different rooms) but after you're done you have one more thing to take care of and it's usually a bother.

Tldr I don't/rarely use tissues

Ya'll really care about showering after cumming? Its only some cum, not shit or piss

You may want to Google "retrograde ejaculation". Stop doing that, you idiot.

Get ready for massive amounts of problems down the road

After i cum, my dick basically releases more sperm in the next span of 2 minutes. So, while simply cleaning my dick with tissues is a good temporary solution, my underwear usually gets stained by the cum that leaks out afterwards. It's usually no big deal, but at times it just seems too unhygenic.

IM NOT ALONE

can confirm, am export

same here I just go to town on the toilet no clean up necessary

Since this is a thread about jerking off, does anybody consider it gay to finger yourself while jerking off? Thanks for the help anons

I just cum on the floor and wipe it off with a towel afterwards.

I use a sock like a regular human being.

wikipedia says its a thing lots of people do since the seminal vesicle or something is near the ass

Yes. Lots of gay people stimulate their anus while pleasuring themselves.

I rub my crotch through my pants with a pillow/rolled-up blanket/both. Sometimes I just don't wear anything while doing it though. I don't ever bother to clean it up. Parents never noticed the stains except once. Plus they go away after like 5min. Feelsgoodman.jpg

So I'm gonna take it as a no and say that it's alright

Not sure if you're serious, but if so, you should stop doing that.

I either use a sock or a pair of underwear I stole from a hot guy from the gym about a year ago. In that year I've cummed into those briefs at least 2 to 3 times a week and haven't washed them. They've gone from a crusty pair of underwear into what I describe now as something more like leather.

Just so long as you're honest with yourself, user

I use a paper towel or just cup my finger tips over the head as I cum. Tissues tend to stick to the head.

no DUDE it's NOT gay to put objects into your butthole and masturbate because it makes you cum. t. Sup Forums

of course it is you fag

not the cumsock......

I prefer to have a box of tissues nearby, a few already next to me, a bottle of KY ultra gel, a fully charged laptop, an empty house, a clean towel underneath and some sort of anal stimulation device just in case.

But you can't always get what you want, and sometimes I just cum on my stomach.

Im goint to go kill myself now

holy fuck you are retarded, please post on Sup Forums when your cock falls off.

I really enjoy riding an 8 inch dildo with a suction cup. It feels incredible.

But I'd never let a dude fuck me. That's just gay. And I would never let a girl peg me either.

I tried sucking a dick. Not a fan. Too much work. Unpleasant. But I definitely have let a number of dudes suck me off. Men are so much better at giving head, FYI. Like huge difference. Bigger mouth, know how it works, etc. But I'm in a relationship now and don't do that anymore.

Sure it's totally straight, just like sucking dick, as long as you picture a girl, no prob

I used to do this for years
All the symptoms on a "enlarged prostate" commercial apply to me
More frequent pissing, smaller pisses, poor control over your bladder.

I have never had it looked at or anything, but I have always attributed whatever perceived problems I have to it. You know it cant be good when you dont let your prostate release its fluids while it desperately tries to.

You should never venture outside of Sup Forums.

I get friction burns..

>I really enjoy riding an 8 inch dildo with a suction cup. It feels incredible.

Ive got one but cant seem to acclimate my body to it.
I like my thin prostate vibrator enough, but I cant seem to get a whole lot of pleasure just using a dong for in and out movement.

Weird

It says its not harmful you just might not be able to have kiddies. I used to do the same shit you did when i was younger glad i stopped shortly after i started realizing at the time that it probably wasnt good for me. now i know what this actually is neat.

no dudes here just shoot on the floor? lol

>sucks dick
>lets guys suck his dick
>not gay

kill yourself you literal faggot

In terms of size? It took me a couple of days to get onto 8 inches. I was drunk when I bought it and not really thinking how massive it was.

Now in terms of stimulation, what I discovered was putting it on a wall, like the side of a bathtub, allows you to get into doggy style position and generate all of the movement with your legs. Changed the game.

It's sad, because I know it must feel amazing to have the whole process occur passively (aka get fucked by a dude), but no thanks. I think I'd end up getting in a fight over it, my distaste for gays aside. A Sybian would probably work too

>prostate
>it's fluids
lolwot

ive never used lube while jacking off. dont think it feels better

Same. Do it just before taking a piss, and everything pretty much takes care of itself.

Am I the only one who just cums in his underwear?
It's always at the top where my pubes are so it doesn't even bother me, next thing I know it's dry and no problem.

I used to do that until I got an infection
I don't know if that specifically caused it but it definitely wasn't helping