So there's a child rapist moving into my neighborhood soon? Is there anything I can do about it...

So there's a child rapist moving into my neighborhood soon? Is there anything I can do about it? Will provide info if necessary.

pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

mugshots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck his child before he fucks yours.

No children, he's a big, black 19 y/o.

Eh if you know they're a child rapist and they can legally move into a neighborhood you're probably fine. When were they released?

Fuck him in the ass before he fuck you, then

Then he probably had sex with a girl when he was a minor too. Just keep a gun ready

mugshots com/US-Counties/Alabama/Mobile-County-AL/Jeremy-Jermaine-Moore.151272429.html

victim was a 5 year old apparently.

give your kids AIDS so if they rape your kids they really only fuck themselves

you can start a public petition or talk to your local council/government about it.
or you can spray paint "child rapist' in big letters on his house or on the road with arrows pointing to it
or you could burn his house down and lynch him

If he's 19 then he probably had sex when he was a minor too with some chick that told on him. But keep a gun ready.

print that and put those flyers all over town, in front of his house, mailbox drop etc

You mean the 5 year old child? Fucking idiot.

Sup OP, it's ya boi kiddy fucker here. Don't worry, i'm not into that kind of thing anymore. Now I look at traps (which aren't gay).

that nigger fucked a 5 year old in the ass. hot damn, you got a mighty fine neighbor

I suggest packing your bags and getting out of there

According to a few friends of mine, he's been making threats on twitter towards people who've linked different news articles. I can contact local police about that, correct?

Do you have a gun?

No, I live in Commie-fornia.

>Fuck his child before he fucks yours.
no fuck HIM before he fucks your kid

Absolutely, screenshot everything and copy the links, email them to your local police department, use a new email that cant be tracked to you (ie that doesnt have your name or info attached to it) and say youre a concerned citizen living in the neighbourhood. If they say theres nothing they can do ask what you can do, if there are any government associations that can help, or call the local news station with this information

You can still get a gun there. Get one.

If you have a basement abduct him and keep him as your prisoner/personal science experiment.

use an icicle. with this heat, the evidence will disappear in minutes

There's only one thing you can do op.
Prepare your anus.

Fag drag

He tweeted this 5 days before he got arrested, and still denies he ever did it?

Introduce your children to him so that they can become friends with him. This will reduce the chances of him raping them because it will build a personal connection. Rapists don't rape friends.

Tell the local bikie gang.
They are all family people.

You have to get aids and then fuck all the little boys and girls in the neighborhood so when he rapes his next victim he gets aids.

Offer your ass to him, so he doesn't rape the children. You'll be a hero to the neighborhood. Like spider man. Expect you'll be backdoor man.