Currently on a train in France. Young African dude has been standing in the pass way the whole time...

Currently on a train in France. Young African dude has been standing in the pass way the whole time. It's been about 40 minutes now and he hasn't sat down. He's constantly checking his watch, looking down the isle. Only god knows what's in that stupid trendy little backpack he's got on his black back. Am I gonna die Sup Forumsros? I'm also taking a shit.

post pics of nog

U gonna die call the cops or something

posting in possibly epic bread

Bye OP

He might be running late for something

just another nigger who doesnt pay tickets because fuck sncf, ignore the sandnigger and u be just fine (frenchfag speaking)

If it was me I'd move to the furthest part of the train. However, I recommend you stay right there so you can keep us informed.

maybe want rape u..

I need a better photo and you are gonna die OP post more pics

Only time will tell.

You gotta suck his dick to distract him from the bomb. It's the classic French "surrender and suck" strategy.

"Avoid niggers in all aspects of your life." - Anonymous

I don't know, that sounds too dignified for a frog

You might be on the brink of being culturally enriched.
but most likely he:s just some poor dude with nothing but his bag.

He doesn't even look at women when they pass. He is committed to the cause of jihad.

It was an older French strategy. They used it in middle ages mostly.

I think the modern versions is bending over and spreading their butt cheeks everytime they see someone brown

epic bread?

I thought that was the modern German and British strategy.

Thats the new Europe standard, unless you're Poland or Hungary.

cya on news man rip

Not a good pic user, can you get a better one?

Leave but don't let anyone notice why

Go up to him and say "dude, are you a terrorist?" If he looks anything except guilty, then say "then come on,let's sit down. You're making everyone nervous."

That's what a sensible person would do

Kick him in the nuts, then apologize and say you thought he was a terrorist. Buy him a beer afterwards while you talk about life.