Retarded shit girls do

Retarded shit girls do

My gf used to pick her eyelashes out of anxiety, this happened (see image) and now she doesn't want to tell me because I said "lol". I literally had to apologize for saying lol and she still says she's never going to tell me.

What's some shit your gfs do that drive you fucking insane?

You should be nice to her

You know shit's serious when they suddenly have punctuation in mind. That's only partially a joke.
The amount of times my upset lady friends would go full English professor whenever they were upset was nuts.

I don't think that's too bad. You were a tad in the wrong.

Why did you feel the need to say "lol", though?

You really willing to deal with people that emotionally immature, and insecure? If she goes fucking wild over something like that, just imagine the relationship longer down the road. Dump her bro. Date someone who's actually mature, and stable. Not a fucking short fuse who goes all moody, and shuts up because you said "lol"

Eyyy, some good advice.

What does it feel like? Y'know.. having a massive vagina.

Idk I thought it would lighten up the situation a little bit and make it clear I was open to talk about it and didn't think it was a big deal, I do say it a lot so it's a habit lol. I made it clear that I didn't say it with malicious intent, she understood but said she no longer feels comfortable talking about it. And I guess my thought process is, you were comfortable about talking about it enough to say something, so why is it so hard to talk about it after I said three letters that were misinterpretted. But I guess "lol" had more of an impact on her than I thought

Maybe she actually changed her mind. Did she say it was because of your heinous crime?

She deserved the lol
You should lol her again
Let her know she is a lol, one big massive anxious lol

Yep she was like yeah you said lol so I got uncomfortable

>I'm cold

Fuck it, put out her number and we'll all lol the blinky bitch

>deciding not to talk about a specific thing that's her business alone
>fucking wild

You sound really high maintenance

Bro, you gotta train your girl. My wife was attracted to me because I was an asshole. She married me and I've leveled out, but she said when I was she was my girlfriend and my best friend and I got together, she would try and hide and stay quiet, because we were rippin' on anybody and everybody in the room. Made her tough and she liked it.

It feels like fuckin' summer in here.

Meet this guy
And tell me he doesn't make any fuckin sense.

Because I'm a faggot lol

What?

What?

About being a friggin' grammar nazi, you gook.

So first admit that that was a super awkward use of "lol" at best, and you probably have loltourettes and need to work on getting over that shit.

Then realize that as your girlfriend, she should probably be aware of your loltourettes, and be able to at least expect it, although probably not enjoy it.

You have a problem to fix, she could have coped with your problem better, ta-da, compromise.

Thanks man not bad advice

I actually have real tourettes though no shit

Make a conscious effort to stop saying "lol" randomly. It'll be better for everyone in the end, mate.

Only faggots use lol in sentences or as responses or replies
Stop typing lol period never lol again

>Retarded shit girls do
>start talking about something then changing their mind

>Retarded shit guys do
>insist on knowing even though ignorance is bliss

Ha

Also chekt

This

Thank you.