>2017
>Still not taking the Oasispill
Why haven't you taken the Oasispill Sup Forums?

Why so many Oasis threads recently?

/r/Oasis started shitposting its probably them

Madferits

I listened to Wonderwall and did the nigga seriously say "you're my wonderwall"?

potato

blur is still better, even with that talentless hack as a frontman

All the real madferits are 40+ and don't use the internet this is fake bullshit

one hit wonder

because my name isn't montie

Damon Albarn writes musicals about social media who honestly cares what he thinks about anything

Honestly, Blur had a string of solid singles and some good album tracks too through the 90s and early 00s. Don't care about anything they've done since or Gorillaz/other Damon stuff.

I thought that was Bear Grylls.

Liam's newest single is pretty bad. His first one was pretty good tho.

Blur was solid until he made Gorillaz and turned into a cunt.

Blame Montie

hello reviewbrah

da fuq? Damon was so handsome and charming. He was the only one who was decent to nardwuar besides alex

he was attractive, sure, but he's an obnoxious twat and he turned blur into all that commercialized mess. for fucks sake, dude plays in a fucking britpop band and still acts so pretentious, like hes creating actual art or some shit.
s/t and 13 are their best albums because these were creatively dominated by coxon, whos a much better musician.

Coxon is also Sheldon Cooper tier aspergers however

true, but having a spergy frontman is still better than being a britpop band and shitting out garbage like country house (see, country house wouldnt have even happened if coxon was a frontman, he knew it is garbage and hated it from the start)

he wanted to kill himself over country house, Damon had to talk him out of jumping off a hotel balcony

>he wanted to kill himself over country house
I want to kill myself over country house too, that's how fucking bad it is. Merely hearing it on the radio ruins my day, sometimes even an entire week. I can only imagine how much guilt poor guy felt for being in the band that made that fucking garbage.