So he went to jail for self defense?

So he went to jail for self defense?

smashing a dindus head open is a little excessive

>made the nigger bite the curb
>stamp on him
>self defence

>curb stomping an injured man

Does "self-defense" mean something different in America than in Europe?

You people seem to be always scared.

>HE HAS HIS HAND IN HIS POCKET
>10 POLICE MEN MAG DUMP INTO 17 YEAR OLD BOY

He straight up murdered those people and only got a few months in jail?

white privilege s m h

don't be a criminal, don't get fucking shot.

we don't tolerate scum. don't come to america if you're a piece of shit

Why did the Dindu bite the curb? I mean, he was going to die anyway. Wouldn't getting shot be much better than getting fucking curb stomped?

They don't call it amerikkka for nothing.

so what do you do if you're an american?

Do you tolerate the crime of bad grammar?

get shot

>be american
>get shot

Literally the end of the story.

live where the white people are, of course you will get shot being around dindus thats just common sense

Nope. He went to jail to further the plot you dickhead.

>move to white area
>get shot by a redneck

>11200
NEAT
E
A
T

>cop says get down on the ground
"But officer what did i do wrong blahb lahb lahblahbal wahh"
>gets shot
>society blames the cop

Do what fucking cops tell you to do. Period. Don't like it, go live in britbongville

I was maymaying but it apparently literally is
>be american
>get shot

Holy shit, and you love it.

redneck here.
He's right. Stay the fuck away from me or i'll put a hole in your guts

A curb stomp seems only painful, if you actually survive it. It seemed like he died pretty quick.
I'd at least take the chance, instead of just taking a instant death bullet to the head.

Welp you missed the point.
Oh well

Get shart in mart

There's literally no reason to fucking shoot them though, especially with multiple shots and a obvious intent kill.
If you outnumber him/her fucking taze him & overpower him on the ground. It's common fucking sense. They're just pussies who hide behind their firearms out of fear.

They could learn a thing or two from Europe

>be europoor
>get arrested for having unregistered spoons

Don't listen to statist semen slurpers like this guy. They are not indicative of true americans.

>get on the ground!!!
>s-sorry?
>[230 gunshots and 3 mortar projectiles later you're dead]

MURRIGA
U
R
R
I
G
A

Because in America, criminals have guns, even when they say they're unarmed. Cops shouldn't die needlessly because they treated criminal scum with no caution

Shooting the first guy was self defense. Chasing the other one off his property and then curb stomping him is murder. He went to jail for voluntary manslaughter which seems about right to me

He shot and killed a nigger, a creature that pretends to be a human and only uses the language it was taught to use emotional rhetoric in order to get white people to spare its life while it sneaks around and clubs you and steals your wallet. You let a nigger go, it'll come back again. The nigger is only barely able to use tools and can't hit the broadside of a barn but one shot will hit something living one day and you'll be glad you put another subhuman ape in the ground.
Of course it was self-defense, the self-defense of civilization. All niggers must die this way.

The police killed 770 Americans this year alone. That's the average of a small scale war and you don't find anything wrong?

>manslaughter
It's second degree.

>curb stomping a nigger for funs
>self-defense

Zimmerman? is that you?

I live near Milwaukee, and the most recent police "shooting" they shot a man armed with an uzi, and people still rioted. The problem is that we have so many violent criminals who don't give a single fuck about their lives. I'd rather see dead criminals than dead police

>dindus get uppity and get themselves shot

really makes you think

calm down buddy

It's a war of escalation and this Wild West mentality you got only makes i worse. You're diseased.

I don't understand what you're proposing. I don't agree with every death. Eric Garner was awful, and the officer that tackled him should have been charged with manslaughter. However, you can't just take some number and say "look how bad this number is", because you're not getting the story. You're ignoring the plight of the police who put their lives on the line every time they go out. Yes they shoot criminals, most of the time because they're fearing for their own life

3/day and rising. That's the tally of an occupation force. Again, I'm not saying it's only the police froce's fault, but fuck me, that's bordering on German occupied France.

No go fuck yourself. Obey the law. Obey officers understand that you put your own life at risk.

t. White autist living in his mom's basement

It's ok though, at least you're not a nigger

Our country is at least 5 times the size of France when Germany occupied it, so let's use relevant statistics, not buzzfeed click bait statistics

Curb stomping the guy was murder.

That's assuming all officer's aren't going to try unlawfully apprehending someone who by right is allowed to be doing what they're doing or refuse to comply. People do have the right to refuse things from the police.

People don't have the right to refuse things from the police but the police don't have the right to beat them senseless or fucking turn them into tomato sauce because they told them to fuck off.

3,5/day. Nigga, even in a country of 300 million that's a lot. If 1,200 people died because any other government provided service you'd be up in arms.

>refuse to talk to police and start screaching about muh rights
>wonder why theyre pinning you to the ground and shoving a baton up your ass

>I let niggers rape my family haha suck on that alt-righters
baka

You missed a spot. Get back down there, civilian.

animal cruelty actually

3.5 per 300 million is .0001% of the population. I'd hardly consider that a war.

You heard it, folks.

All crime warrants getting shot.

This isn't believable since bum started rioting over niggers getting shot who were actually carrying guns /attacking cops when they got shot

"don't be a criminal" is hyperbole for "don't do an action that warrants being shot"

semantic faggot

Lots of dumb niggers think they can just attack cops and get away with it

You lost around 60,000 men in the course of 9 years of Vietnam. You lose 12,000 in 10 years on your own turf. You lost around 2,500 men in Afghanistan and 4,500 in Irak in the course of 10 years. If you still don't think it's a problem then you're either disingenuous, reprehensible or a fucking retard.

You faggots sure think about nigger dicks a lot.

All these faggots...

I'll never get shot by the police. Is that white privelege, or is that the benefit of having the common sense to follow commands given by law enforcement?

Boot lickers like you make me sick. Fucking nu makes.

>I'll never get shot by the police.
Unless a SWAT team gets the wrong house and you don't submit quickly enough.

It's the Mateen dilemma innit? They love nigger dick but don't want to admit they do, so they hate the nigger swinging pipe.

Have fun being shot while driving a stolen car into police cars and having others claim that you were a good person who did nothing wrong.

Again, I think the problem is with the criminals, not the law abiding and enforcing police

Still not reason enough to shoot a man. But of course you don't have to worry about ever getting shot since you never leave your basement.

You just brought it up. You obviously just want to drink cum but you're too pretentious to do just that so you create this false political ideology around it when at the core is you want to drink cum.

You're a retard and a bootlicker. I hate you conservative cucks, literally worse than the leftfags. At least after the lefties ban you from ever speaking again you get out with your life, you on the other hand would just love to see people hanging from trees.

You provided no reasoning to any of your post, you brought up pointless numbers, and you called me names. Somehow I'm the bad guy here?

Curbstomping someone who was already shot and surrendered hardly constitutes as self-defense.

If you're a gunfag and you don't know this, then turn in your gun for being an idiot.

It's okay. They'll just end up murdering someone and then go to prison while NRA retards piss and moan about their "rights" being trampled.

>pointless numbers
>casualties that are higher than the toll in Irak and Afghanistan put together/year is not a problem

3,600 people died at WTC. Your police does away with that number every 3 years and it's still not a problem?

>numbers are pointless if they don't support my stance

Faggot, don't bother responding.

Yes, cars can't be used to kill or harm people. Tell me more.

Go back to Sup Forums scummy. There was no self defense in his crime.

Because you're not saying anything with them. You're just bringing them up. More people die in car accidents every year, therefore you're wrong. See how much it adds? Call me another name, friend. Prove to me you're younger than 16

Nice

>gets triggered by being called a faggot
this place is not for you, friend

>third largest country in the world
>peppered with colored people with murderous intent
>gun laws that only law abiders follow

WOW ITS AS IF THE THE UNITED STATES IS A UNIQUE CASE

But I thought most victims of police were white people.

>triggered
No, I'm just saying you have no argument so you resort to name calling. Every single one of your posts has been calling me a name

Does this ever happen?
Seems to be virtually no murder in redneck counties.
t. yuropoor.

>Every single one of your posts has been calling me a name
I haven't called you a name once, user.

I'm borderline ancap. Taxation is theft and our six gorillonz regulations are slavery. But I have never had any problem with the police.

Of all the authoritarianism we have to go through in our lives, it's the one area where it's justified that triggers you? Top fucking cuck.

>it's the one area where it's justified
>making excuses for the arm of his owners
At least be fucking consistent you pathetic faggot.

>"GET ON THE GROUN' RAAYT NAAAA"
>"why?"
>BANG BANG BANG BANG
>*wipes tear from eye*
>"gawd bless amurica"

It's the only area where it truly matters you idiot. This ideology is doomed if people like you are part of it.

>identifies with anarchists
>defends cops

He did say ancap.

His mom let him stay up and watch V for Vendetta... go easy on him.

Waaah, boo-hoo. Some other human beings have genomes that differ by mine by less than 0.5%, and over 90% of those genetic differences are single nucleotide polymorphisms. We are literally almost genetically identical.

But boo-hoo, I'm too uneducated to understand basic genetics so I resort to calling these people "subhuman apes".

Do you have your own business? Because I can tell you it's not the area where it matters. Ever tried setting up a contract to see it revoked by some dumb fuck article buried in our ten billion laws in spite of the agreement of all parties? Or have to navigate in the tax code instead of having a sane accounting? Or own firearms that are apparently high capacity assault weapons or some shit?
People complaining about cops are likely lowlifes.

I don't care about the name. Guess I'm not anarchist at all if I don't hate policemen.

I believe in self defense. Still, of all the things breaking individualism, cops are probably the least bad from m point of view.

It's a change of scenery from the usual straw men about us lolbertarians all going on rampages and having loli slaves.

Focusing on a number like drift of 0.5% between humans is clearly misleading without saying actual apes are less than 1% from us.

Besides, many different electronic components differ by the same amount in terms of materials. You'd be surprised how difference of compositions of 0.01% can make air non-breathable.

Other user was aiming for (you)s, but I suspect you too giving such awful non-arguments.

Fucking Commiefornia. He wouldn't have in Texas.

What did they mean by this pose?

>Does "self-defense" mean something different in America than in Europe?
Yes, self defense is actually legal here.

>le NRA boogeyman
That never gets old.

>boogeyman
That word doesn't mean what you think it does.

It means exactly what I think. You called members of a private organization that protects interests of said members retards. I guess belonging to private interest groups makes you retarded now.

It's California

Libcuck capital of the world

Describing how they act has nothing to do with "bogeymen" dipshit. The bogeyman thing is for when you accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being from group X and being out to get you.

he was arrested for leaving garbyge on the curb

Its called Boston Smile, Red Pearl Necklace, Chicago Cliche,Curb da Durb, Californian kiss, Toro tuma sushi, Indonesian Face Dance, Croatian Bedtime Story, British Dentist, Xiaoping 2 step to heaven style, Danish Walk in a Park, concrete snout sandwitch, the noise, urban caries

BTW. Stil best powerlevel skins are
1.Russel Crowe
2.Fightinroundtheworld
4.Eduardo Nortonio
#.
2084.Danie...nah..

Ahahahaha all these sanctity of life faggots
>waaah a thousand people died over a 3 year period

We could have a purge every other day and the population would still be exploding. I don't give a flying fuck if 0 or 10000 people die a day, the world will continue spinning. As another said, I'll never get shot because I'm not a fucking nigger running around in the middle of the night with guns. I actually had a cop pull a gun on me recently because I was parked in a suspicious ass area to smoke weed, and there was a bank robbery within 3 blocks like 15 minutes prior, so when the cop car pulls up and I throw my shit in the back, he thinks I'm hiding/reaching for something. Within 3 minutes the situation is explained and I'm on my way because I didn't make a fuss about "muh rights".

The best part is all these bitches crying about police brutality and what they can and can't do would be literally shaking with their hands up as the cops barked orders at them. Cowards keep talking shit on the internet, the cops will keep you safe in your mother's basement.

Self defense is the most important right. Above all else and yuropoors just let it be taken away.