ITT

Post sports moments you're still mad about
>Armando Galarraga's perfect game that was stolen from him on an absolute SHIT call

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YUGj5qQFnnc
youtube.com/watch?v=-XpFzDGYh8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he took it so well though

they won the game, the ump felt worse than the pitcher

get some perspective. it's a completely meaningless game.

>get some perspective. it's a completely meaningless game.

IT WAS A PERFECT GAME

here's your >(you)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YUGj5qQFnnc
Would've been the greatest throw ever

I will never not be mad

fuck Los angeles, fuck the lakers, fuck kobe bryant, fuck David Stern, fuck Tim Donoghy, fuck the NBA

Fuck the Gnats forever and ever for robbing the GOAT Randy Moss of an Owl

haha faggot

>Nash bloody nose

Fuck the Spurs and that ass Horry. Special shoutout to the eternal dickhead David Stern

>tfw the game is more memorable now because of the ump's error, his sincere apology, and Galarraga's forgiveness

There have been an inordinate amount of perfect games pitched the past five years or so. You remember this more than any of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XpFzDGYh8o

Super Bowl 40.

Fuck the Stoolers. I hope they lose tomorrow in OT by a FG returned the other way for a TD.

What a fucking pussy, holy shit. Crying because you fucked up a call? Ya, it was a terrible call and he should have got a perfect game but to cry over it? What a faggot.

everyone steer clear we got an internet badass over here

Despite winning the Super Bowl the next year, Billy Cundiff still makes me mad

I would man up and apologize but I would never cry over something like that, that's unacceptable for a man.

>I'd never do something naturally human

inb4 you call me a pussy or a faggot or something

Well ya, you're definitely a pussy. You cry over your child being born, your father dying, not over something like that. That's pathetic.

thanks internet tough guy on an anonymous persian semaphore forum. you've really got my noggin joggin.

Thanks, I will :^)