Is this true?

Is this true?

Yep. All of it.

ya it is true that its another shitbait created by some genetic mistake hippie who blames whites for everything

..... you're so autistic you can't tell this is made by a white nationalist trying to subliminally scare white people

"white people are dying out" yeah im sure this is a liberal

fucking idiots lmao

Niggerz wuz dickwhasherz

Ah good point, if it was made by a white nationalists it is probably false truths

the white nationalist who made this is trying to shill as the other side
for example, if I go to a black lives matter website and say "NAZIS WEREN'T WHITE AND NO WHITE PEOPLE EVER OWNED SLAVES" they would think white people were retarded.

>"... being egotistical... is rare ...."

came here to say this basically.

no you dumb cunt all those baits are made by faggots like this one in this comic

>Is this true?
Grouping an entire race into one subjective opinion is actually extremely sophisticated. Only the strongly intelligent, logical minded, and common sense masters can do this.

People are BLACK and WHITE (pun intended, but you knew that mr smart!!), everyone is pretty much the same and has gone through the same shit in their lifetime. Humans are extremely fucking simple, like so simple, you can group billions of them into one ideology, it's great!

By that LOGIC, this is very very very true. Good job OP, your mom must be proud she birthed such an intelligent person

FFFFAAAKE

CCCCUUUCK

A simple "no" or "I disagree" would have worekd you fucking faggot white fuck

Actually, it's not. See, I'm the archaeologist that discovered this wall painting. The first thing I did, instead of donating it to a museum, was post it here on Sup Forums.

Because that's how Sup Forums works

Di.. did you just call like 99% of Sup Forums and 100% of Sup Forums retarded, sarcastically?

Hurr durr

Even worse than sand niggers

That's like saying someone with down syndrome is retarded, or someone with aspergers is on the spectrum, or the sun is bright.

most society in general is retarded, just step back and look at it from a 3rd party

he called retards smart

but sarcastically

I love you.

So Black women and White males are the most popular?

Nah, just means they reply immediately when a white guy sends them a message.

>data science ftw

black females respond more often that other females

but for some reason Indian men seem to get lower scores than the blacks

It may be because they're unattractive, but I think it's probably got more to do with the way they treat women. I go to this strip club where they let you touch a lot, and I've had a lot of strippers tell me indian men are extremely rough and say fucked up shit to them.

no shit no wonder their the least attractive

We make the most money thou

>it's okay to treat women like shit because I have a lot of money

mad as hell

>Meme illness
>Depression

hurr yep I pointed out the obvious so I must be mad

no but this is