What's your reason for living?
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e6aiyOGbzFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Current gf. Gives me life.

bump

Dude bro ladie wtf ever what is that?

Corndog grilled cheese with hasbrowns as bread.

Nothing had meaning before I started training. 7 years later and I'm still doing it.

Enjoy not being self sufficient and dependent on a creature that is programmed to fuck others and not tell you since you're too much of a pussy to handle it

To answer OP's question = pic related

This is you?
youtu.be/e6aiyOGbzFk

spotted the beta virgin

elliot, is that you?

The sun starts shining and I wake up to do whatever I'm going to do. It's rather simple.

Oh man it looks so good I can make those and I must

What you train in?

I'm a simple man.
>Wake up
>Fap
>See if friends aren't busy
>If they are, actually get up
>If not, go back to sleep
>Repeat
without gf, there is no reason to break the cycle

Because this is the only life I have, and there's no way to foresee what kind of amazing shit may happen in the future, so why cut it short if it somestimes fucking sucks? That being said I like my life, but that's a core belief I have.

noods?

must reason to live

Yeah l did, l was forced to... l didn't want to. l have no reason for getting out of bed, if l had it my way i'd die in my sleep, l am already dead, l'm just forced to live.

Muay Thai

No one is forcing you to do anything.

After my grandparents die i'll end it, they deserve better then for me to die before them

Honestly? Rekt threads.

>What's your reason for living?
The inheritance I got from my grandfather when he died a while back.
Life is a lot more fun with money. Money and alcohol.

Sweet dude I don't train right at the moment but I've been training in jiu-jitsu muay Thai American kick boxing boxing sine 14 I'm 28 now I'm not a bad ass or any I just know that the training gives you something to feel good about props man

amen brother

c-can you leave me in your will?

I want to live and could use the money. My wife is pregnant. I lost my job and my insurance. I don't know what I'm going to do.

If my only reason for living is to wait for my grandparents to die l want to kill myself even more, you want me to help you? Ok... how can l reach you, why not.... l hate this whole planet hahaha money would make me happy? Is money our god or something.... sure i'll leave you in my will

Mine is XXXTentacion.

No reason just woke up... Shit happens

ty, it's so my wife and kid can have something I can't give them. they need money so they won't go homeless.I don't care if I do, I just can't bare thought of them dying on the streets I think it's great you care enough for others even if you can't find that love for yourself

kik me here: 1forfunfortheater

>You didn't have to wake up today.

You didn't wake up... something else woke you.

Cheer practice

Mom and sisters are still alive. I see myself as a complete failure already but i cant just fuck up their whole world on my way out. My older sister maybe but not the younger and mom. I haven't enjoyed living the past 2 months and it's all getting very repetitive and depressing. trying to get a job and they are autisming hard and wont be hired for about three weeks and cant bear it much longer but know i will anyway.

Nothing, im a pussy so i wont kms