Europa must unite under the banner of Ahura Mazda and exterminate all non-whites

>Europa must unite under the banner of Ahura Mazda and exterminate all non-whites

Prove me wrong

whites are submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes

this level of high is unknown to me
what you been smokin though?

also not if Yahweh/ Allah has anything to do with it

t. "Bulgarian" turks

>also not if Yahweh/ Allah has anything to do with it

Both are cancerous semetic god, and one of them turned our race,into cucks

We need a new Teaching free of sem*tic influence to reach the apex

>Ahura Mazda makes rotaries the most powerful internal combustion engine on the planet once and for all

I'm down.

We don't need another sandnigger religion, Ahmed

not true actually. like you see mixed black/white people, right? and you think, "oh this person is black" because their skin is brown. this leads you to conclude that black genes are dominant, naturally.

but here's the thing. you've probably never seen an actual black person. the skin color pales to the bone structure improvements of mixed children. the whites genes influence hybrid vigour just as much if not more than black genes do, it's just in the skeleton not the epidermis.

and people will probably call me racist now but i'm just a biologyfag

>Sandnigger
Read Evola

Zoroastrianism is one of the PUREST Aryan religion and this religion started in our original homeland

fucking gypsy kek

Why man?
Please let me worship EL

Are persians whites then? You said we need zorotrastos to exterminate all non-whites

>You said we need zorotrastos to exterminate all non-whites

In Europa

>Are persians whites then?

Some still are, some aren't

I've seen these pics before, but where? are they summerian or at least mesopothamian deities, perhaps ?

What makes this desert god better than the other desert gods?

These are the Amesha Spentas, the Seven Aspects/Spirits of Ahura Mazda

That pic confirms 100% that I've seen it before, I think it was in a sort of mini-enciclopedia for children about ancient mythology

I've seen it too, it was in a book next to the twin hero brothers of Maya who played basketball with a giant bat's head to defeat the gods.

good stuff

>These non whites can't understand the subtility of religious art-works

wew

i was giving the religious artworks a compliment bro. they're awesome, no insincerity meant.

it's when you actually start thinking they're more than that that you have yourself a problem.

>"Good goy, there is no god, just consume the product of Mr Shekelstein and Mr. Goldberg"
>"And do not listen to your religious teaching who tell you to not masturbate or date trashes ! Keeping your testoterone high would make you too aggressive ! You don't want to hard the poor refugees ! I'm right good goy ?"
>"Good goy, you know that this planet has too much people, you should not listen to your religion and let the African reproduce in your behalf, after all we're all humans it doesn't matter who have kids or don't !"

good God goy, do you not know what abarahamic religions are? Do you not get thee would be no christianity or islam without the jews? Jews are not anti-religion.

at least mock them for the things they deserve