Fuck you Sup Forums

Fuck you Sup Forums.

You basement dwelling neckbeard trolls get pleasure in being edgy and hating women and black people. You think postig racist and misogynist shit here on Sup Forums matters somehow.

Well, guess what, IT DOESN'T.

No one gives a shit what you say on this shitty website. No one outside this echo chamber listens to you anyway. No a single fucking thing you say offends anyone nor does it matters.

Do you think you're brave because you cowardly say something from behind your screen?

Stop wasting your time hating people and do something useful with your loser lifes. Get out of that basement and face the real world cowards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want you to know i skimmed thru and could tell you were angry which makes me happy

Same here mate

Nigger

Gtfo kid. Out. Out!! Sup Forums is not for summerfags like you. Out!!!

Kek

Not nigger. Seems like a triggered feminist who visited Sup Forums for first time.

> Says Sup Forums doesn't matter.
> says Sup Forums sucks
> ...on Sup Forums. Meta fail

Bump

>No one outside this echo chamber listens to you anyway

Are you fucking retarded? We practically ran the US election, we fucked up Shia Labeufs shit show, we turned pepe from an in joke to an international sensation, our power transcends anything pitiful little you could ever accomplish.

You are a sadist piece of shit who takes pleasure in hurting people. Kill yourself.

fuck you got me. I love hurting people

You are just pitiful losers behind screens who think anything said on internet matters in real life. Get a life.

so just cos i live with my mom i cant hate niggers?
dont tell me what to do

Hahahaha fucking nigger

this butthurt gave me an erection

Then why don't you get off Sup Forums since anything said on here is irrelevant according to you? Christ you're fucking dumb.

>have killed a sleeping homeless person by smashing their head

Blatant lies. Another quality of loser 4chaners.

soo sheltered

>don't tell me what to do

I'm not telling. I just pity you.

I am just showing you people how pathetic and loser you all are.

well fuck you too
nigger

Good luck with that micropenis of yours.

The only pathetic loser on here is you. Go back to tumblr.

i deeply enjoy the malice that came from that. It lets me know you're truly angry

And with the power of thy mighty nation of Kekistan I cast thee normie back to the depths of Reddit hear me REEEEEEEEEE

Well, at least there are real humans on tumble. Not monster abominations like you.

Next time stay on Reddit

I am not angry you motherfucker. I just pity your loser life. You are not even worth enough to get angry.

Nothing but pure faggotry from op.

Yet here you are on Sup Forums spouting about "nobody hears you outside your echo chamber" well you obviously heard us so we must be doing something right

Kek me too user

We make useful art here

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

>You think postig racist and misogynist shit here on Sup Forums matters somehow.
[citation needed]

God i fucking love summer

Yeah! You tell him! You go girls!
How's that b8 going you bunch of tards

>we fucked up Shia Labeufs shit show
Wait what's happening here?

Because ignoring racist shitheads like you is getting difficult nowdays. Now the orange bafoon is president you all shitheads have got loud.

Sup Forums literally tracked down Shia ONLY off of the pattern of the wood used on his cabin that's true dedication truly the greatest game of capture the flag

Take a stroll through Muslim Town dressed like a Rabbi

Your the reason why we need thousand filler licenses to even post on social media to keep morons like you from having a voice

*you're the reason America's education system is declining

This bait is tasty

Hey freedom of speech. Think what you want, that's why this place is cool. Because you can be a mysoginistic asshole who hates niggers or you can be a peace loving faggot, or even a troll who gets off on other people getting butthurt. That's the beauty of this site.

Bait, line, and sinker.

They're the product* of the decline of America's education system.

You mean safe place for racists and misogynists to rant and spread hate. This is the beauty of this shitty site.

That's pretty impressive.

Go to sleep 15yr old white privileged girl

Horrible bait. You're going to have to try harder than that.

Need some medicine for that massive amount of butthurt? Aww... having trouble pooping too?

Nice bait m9. You're like Chris Hansen but retarded

A: Take your own advice and realise no one here gives a fuck about what you say and shut up.

B: We got Trump elected. Therefore, what happens here does matter.

Let's not be hasty. Clinton being a fucking terrible person got trump elected.

Eh. Little of column A, little of column B.

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

Ah yes i remember

>No single fucking thing you say offends anyone nor does it matter
listen faggot, it offended you so do us all a favour and fuck off to your basement. Normiefag

also using the stars and plane flight paths

lol man I just get bored sometimes and lurk Sup Forums haha chill out

You're a gay homo sperg

Uh oh lads. Tumblr is trying to raid us again or this is some god tier b8.

what do you think of pic related ?

U mad bro?

Fuck you Sup Forums.

You basement dwelling neckbeard trolls get pleasure in being edgy and hating women and black people. You think postig racist and misogynist shit here on Sup Forums matters somehow.

Well, guess what, IT DOESN'T.

No one gives a shit what you say on this shitty website. No one outside this echo chamber listens to you anyway. No a single fucking thing you say offends anyone nor does it matters.

Do you think you're brave because you cowardly say something from behind your screen?

Stop wasting your time hating people and do something useful with your loser lifes. Get out of that basement and face the real world cowards.

I think we just found the most recent indoctrinated member on the cult of feminism and SJW identity politics. How was that first year at Mizzou? Did you get raped?

bitch u mad mf ugly b looking like the little ginger kid from little einstein kill urself btch ill shoot u mf ass meet me irl fuck outta here wicho dorito ass shaped head btch albino gorilla lookin ass mf ill flame u dumb spotty white pizza shaped head lookin elongated ass nose marshmallow man crusty ass mf self right here btch

>No one gives a shit what you say on this shitty website. No one outside this echo chamber listens to you anyway. No a single fucking thing you say offends anyone nor does it matters.
>Do you think you're brave because you cowardly say something from behind your screen?
Right back at ya faggot.

Me too, and I am a father of 3 living in the normie world. I hate niggers and I hate liberals who are debasing society. I hate Sandniggers even more. Women leech on men and the sooner you realize it, the better.
Hate on newfag and then go somewhere else.

Shit's happening again? This ought to be good...unless it's actually bait.