Daily reminder Mexican are descendants of conquistadores not modern Spanish fags

Daily reminder Mexican are descendants of conquistadores not modern Spanish fags

You again? Your Argentinian bashing thread went to shit, stop spamming the board.

WE

That feels like a ripoff. Should i contact my lawyer?

Nice Napoleonic Italian flag assholes

CHI

Why anybody thinks Spanish or Italian blood is something to be proud of is beyond me.

The only respectable latinos are those that intertwined heavily with Anglos, i.e. Chileans and Tejanos.

>being this eternal anglo

Truly the evil race

descendants of indios de mierda, more like

T. Pedro José "El Guait Espaniard" Williamson del Rosario de la Santa maria de Guadalajara Rivera

Anglos are degenerate fat asses and pussies.

They also conquered the world

Hispanics did also, now its the Muslims or the Chinese, Anglo power already ended.

And they have the luxury of being degenerate fatasses and pussies on their rightful clay of the Falklands and Gibraltar.

>Raping a bunch of natives on a new continent because your outlets of expansion were limited and you were closest part of Europe to the New World is "Conquering the world"

Lmao

Lol while California and new Mexico are Mexican colonies and Florida is more Cuban than Habana itself. Your grandchildren will be speaking Spanish if this continues Joey.

>sending criminals to an island and making protectorates out of useless Africa villages who are now raping the shit out of you it is

Kek

wow that anger, I can feel it

They conquered empty places and pooland

>He says as he types in English on an imageboard created by an American

You must be like 5

I also know French and learning Chinese Joey. You can't even pronounce Amigo right dude.

>moot literally a copy/paste of 2chan
>thinks it's an all american creation.

100% amerigan

No, Mexico is full aztec.