Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGt8ecxf3Co
imgur.com/a/PZSJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=uGt8ecxf3Co

I think women are valuable actually

That edge might cut your ass op

He didn't say they were not valuable.
Maybe he gets sexual gratification from woman rekt threads like me but still find them valuable.

So long you don't kill women to satisfy your lust.

I probably won't kill anyone, but I still get off seeing dead women unless it's too gory.

I wouldn't really consider autopsy photos rekt.
She could have died from any number of causes to be investigated like that.
Rekt is more accident or cruelty related to me.

I agree with you but I also exclude Gore from my definition of rekt I think that should warrent another thread. Though I don't really mind seeing it.

gtfo

checked op

nigga that's an autopsy

>topkek

topkek

what's all the black bits?

>skyrim

>topkek

i have many more but too lazy to post them, have fun with these.

poor thing
she looks she was nice
i'd have help her out

Is that silvester stallone?

oh post them, don't be a bitch

Post some more lazyfag

summerfag spotted

ungrateful shits

one of my faves btw

Thanks, you're doing gods work my friend.

imgur.com/a/PZSJs

got lots o dead kids too if u want em, those are nice as well.

Yes please

this one has some dark humour

these are fucking hilarious

Haha, we're going to hell..

hahah thank goodness, heaven must be boring

Very nice!

This is what killing Sup Forums Fags like you who post this shit. I hope all of you die from cancer

why this is making me diamonds? fuck me

i believe it is the opposite that is making Sup Forums cancer. sorry m9, but Sup Forums has always been like this. i believe YOU must be the cancer here.

Looks like The Last King of Scotland

Yes, and we've got pretty hot weather down there so it should be just fine.

i know that feel bro

Is it weird that I'm literally hard right now?

Newfag

honestly the one on the right has some good tits. honestly wonder how big titties would function when dead though since rigor mortis kicks in and all

Gtfo of my board

This reminds me of the Botchling from the Witcher 3

Poo in loo pajeet

Got her kik or contact info?

REEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEE

now i shall make you... CONFUSED!

yeah its pretty much the same. a dead baby. except this ones not a ghost living shit

Abit too saggy and those nipples are way too big for my taste.

You sick sons of bitches, am calling the fbi rn

good tits? check out , those are some good tits. nice nipples, nice size... smooth skin. shame she was cut down so young.

lol ass implant????

Yes indeed! Damn near perfect

KEK never noticed before, but you're absolutely right m7

hhaha, I bet she thought they would bounce her back up again to safety.

yeah plus she was reduced down to a onahole. but still curious on how titties are after the person dies. i know its fucked up but its just curiousity

into post mortem titties eh? nothing much should change, just no blood flow into them anymore. same flesh, should be same size. google it if ur really desperate

What a nice position, ready to be railed anytime.

Great ass

is she even dead or just satisfied and sleepy?

Naw just means your weird.

What about the mouth though? Would you have to pry the jaw open to get into the throat?

Obviously the teeth come out.

I would hang myself too, if I was in her situation being forced to fuck shitskin.

nah just her nudes

yeah but like the effects of rigor mortis results in the body going stiff and the flesh hardening partially so my question is if a big saggy titty girl dies since her tits were so saggy do they just harden a little or do they stay flabby and essentially just "dead" weight in a way

looks like cheating

whats wrong with you retarded sickfucks , kill yourselves , rape and murder makes me horny too but at least i keep it as secret
... oh shit

You are animals.

Does anybody have context on any of these?
I love context.

What he said

greetings mr mushroom

well rigor mortis results in stiffness so you would have to pry open the jaw yes but you also wont have any lubrication since the body doesnt produce saliva at death and really itll start breaking down since the mucus in the stomach disintegrates and eventually cause deterioration quicker so unless you remove all the gastric system youll lose the mouth and throat pretty quick

At least we don't spend our lives in rejection.

Dead girls can't say no ;)

This poster is correct.
Newfags GTFO.

What about blood? If I crushed the throat a little bit would be enough to make it slick?

Prolly just invest in some lube.

>Hoвopocc

Weak boys

well youll only have so much blood and blood will help in breaking down the flesh since blood is a good source for bacteria to get to. something to remember is that the reason bodies swell up and break down is due to bacteria growing and reproducing esstially eating the body away so if you prevent bacteria growth then a body lasts a long time hence why mummies didnt break down since the salve they used killed bacteria really easily

What a fucking waste.

Please post more young, white girls. No mexicans or bloaters.

white, young, freshly dead, blood.

was that planted there or do those kinds of guns not fly out of your hand like they say guns are supposed to when you shoot yourself?

Rigor mortis affects muscle tissue.. Tits are mostly fat so saggy tits would probably remain saggy tits

Just to reiterate, you're the cancer. Shit like this was what made Sup Forums good.

>inb4 Sup Forums was never good.

did someone say young, white girls?