Diagnose me b. I've been having sex with this new girl for 3 days twice a day. This was 3 days ago. Since then...

Diagnose me b. I've been having sex with this new girl for 3 days twice a day. This was 3 days ago. Since then, my shaft has this red dots. It's very slightly itchy as well but not too much of a bother. I used a condom every time but there was rubbing before putting the condom on. Also, it's my first time using condoms in years as I just broke up. Is it just irritated or am I done goofed and got AIDS?

Other urls found in this thread:

medhelp.org/posts/Dermatology/small-red-bumps-on-penis-head/show/1515557#post_answer_header
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niga that shit looks fucked rip fam

Rip in peace

Laytex allegry maybe?

Are you allergic to latex?

diq cancer

Are you allergic to genital warts?
>Medfag

I had the same thing happen. I think it's HPV but good luck getting the doctors to even test it. Here's a tip: submerge the head in apple cider vinegar, if they get white and looks super weird take a pic and show it to your doc, ask them to run tests. They probably won't. Just be careful cause I taped cotton to my dick for like a week and soaked it in apple cider vinegar and it scared it.

It's just friction irritation, it can happen from blowjobs even. Rough sex causes a bit of skin layer to rub off exposing those little dots. It's nothing to worry about and it's even more common with uncircumcised men, I had the exact same problem after a long ass bj, all this info from my Dr btw. Don't stress

Bitch gave you thrush bro. Get some cream of deal with a week plus of itchy dick

No more advice from you until you learn to spell
>Laytex

Its latecks

Proof.
medhelp.org/posts/Dermatology/small-red-bumps-on-penis-head/show/1515557#post_answer_header

Amen

I've had these white bumps as long as I can remember. I've never had sex. I can't understand where they came from. Anyone know what it could be?

Those are hair follicles dude

This
It's normal, don't worry. If you stop having sex the dots will disappear within a week

Kek

I feel like I had the same shit as you. Same looking dick and everything. Used a fucking condom everytime too.

It was either a latex allergy, her being too rough during the hours of foreplay or a fungal infection (thrush). Either way anti-fungal cream totally helped my dick out.

Don't worry about it man I get the same thing every now and then

Theres no test for hpv you ape.

Also OP are they tiny blisters? Looks like it could be a mild form of herpes

STDs don't show up for weeks or months.

If you are fucked, you're a time bomb.

Should also mention that they are similar to white head pimples, similar substance comes out when popped.

It's just polio /bro. Get some cream of wheat and make a mold of it around your dick. Should be fine after 3 weeks

You have cancer of the penis, rub this snake oil on your affected areas 3 times a day for several weeks....don't worry I'm a doctor

This

Shut the fuck up hillbilly sjw feminist cuck, it's xxx_xlaitex_xxx

Use lube when you fuck

def thrush youre all good bro

Candida Albicans, motherfucker

I mean there is you uneducated nigger but hey we're anonymous so say whatever you like.

Yeast. Tell her to get her shit checked out. You'll clear up in a week. Just take it to her asshole.

This seems the most accurate one so far.

I.e. you got a fungial infection, could had been caused by the condom, lack of hygiene or friction. Can be easily cured tho, so go see a fucking doctor for fuck sake.

>stop having sex / masturbation so often
>tell her you could go mentally but your member needs some rest
>be not circumsized, having your cock hed in a skin sheathe when flaccid is helpful to your survival.

dUdes, theyre literally enlarged sweat pores

Those are hair follicles. They go really far up your shaft. Care showing the other side of your dick?

Latex**********

Best case: Yeast infaction. Worst, and most likely case: Herpes.

No like, seriously far up. Your dick looks probably like a palm tree and I'm legit curious. Wanna see it.

Pls post

It's also could be Clamydia, it's one the symptom. Now you'll have to ask for a urinary test in addition of a blood one.

Good news: you can do the urinary now, and do the blood ones in 6 weeks.

Protip: don't skip the tests.
Super protip: insist for a urinary check, not the q-tip one

Contact dermatitis.

Have yourself tested for a latex allergy.

Alternatively, just switch to latex-free condoms and see if it goes away.

Wash penis 2 times a day (With and without mild soap)
Use coconut oil whilst a sleep

Don't listen to any of the retards in this thread OP, it is thrush. Just see a doctor and get some medicine for it. It is not an STD.

fordyce

autism