I got divorced 4 months ago and I've been depressed ever since...

I got divorced 4 months ago and I've been depressed ever since. Thinking of moving to a whole new country and starting a new life. What country do you recommend I move to? I am currently in nyc in the US.

Some questions for your recommended country:

1) I have a bachelor's from the US, is it worth something there? Easy to get a job?

2) how's the crime rate there... Any niggers?

3) what do people think of a forienger like me over there?

4) anyone speak English?

5) how much in usd does a house go for? Or An average car like a camry 2016?

BTW, either Japan or Germany has been in my mind.

Don't do Germany. It's legit fucked by migrants. Even Bill Gates said it, although not those exact words.

You should be happy knowing your ex is getting fucked by a man that can keep her satisfied.

How old are you and what's your degree in?

Sorry OP, maybe think about Ireland? Anyway, if you move to a country where English is not the primary language, do yourself and everyone a favour. Don't a be a stereotypical yankee cunt and learn the language at least to an intermediate level.

Australia, as long as youre not brown, most people will be cool with you, just please, try to learn our lingo

Chad. You'd live like a king. Camrys go for $20USD.

greentext story of how it happened

>how's the crime rate there... Any niggers?

you will never be liked by anyone you meet, friend

Here are some really underrated countries that are inexpensive to live in, fun and full of opportunity to a divorced fat fuck like yourself:

1. Turkey
2. Oman
3. Haiti
4. Canada
5. Mexico
6. Peru
7. Muscat
8. Mauritania
9. South Africa
10. Southern California

"Any niggers?"

Please stay where you are. We don't want the infection to spread.

Go to North Korea OP.. don't forget to steal some propaganda posters to write timestamps on them

come to nova scotia mate.
barely any black people. the ones that are here are normal functioning human beings

Gonna have to agree, if anything move closer to your ex

Ha 2 places that hate americans.

Definitely Canada or the uk

If you want to be further from the U.S. go to the uk

Come to Norway bro, but stay away from Oslo.

I seriously recommend you consider Australia. Great infrastructure, free healthcare. Low crime rates...

And yes before you ask, not many niggers

Move to the UK like I did, you can still find a few non-Muslim areas around, and people treat you like some sort of celebrity every time you open your mouth. Very easy to sleep with women if you're into going out all the time. Seriously you will think you're Tom Cruise or something after a while with how fascinated people get with you

Come to Finland.

Getting a job is up to you. If you are good, you'll get a job. Crime rate is low, very few refugees. Caucasian foreigners are most welcome. Most Finns speak English very well. The cost of living here is high but hey, this is a welfare state.

Just move to the south. It's a whole other world down here. Don't even need a passport.

>How to die 101

Netherlands is the way to go

Bachelors degree can be transvered to European system

Crime rate is not bad. Some occasional stabbings in high muslim populated areas. Otherwise just burglary by fucking slavs but no major issue.

Foreigners are okay as long as they are westerners. We've had some difficulties with other groups...

Everyone speaks English, at least to some extend.

Small appartement in a regular town is about 150K - 200K. Nice house 200K - 400K. Big cities are way more expensive. At least 350K for a nice appartement in Amsterdam.

Cars are fucking expensive due to taxes.

Keep in mind that most Europeans regard republicans as retards. So if you are one, please stay where you are.

Go to Poland. Things are cheap as fuck, you can get good job in corporation, there is no niggers and muslims. Poles will love you just for being from USA. You will get tons of girls that are all pretty.

CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS! Also Finland is 2-0 vs. Russia had had is home to the deadliest sniper in history. Finland is the destination of my exfiltration plan.

I'm from belgium and i would say go to Netherlands. Amsterdam will fit you

Dude, move to Poland, you heard potus yesterdayn there. Almost everyone in Warsaw speaks english, women are pretty and noone will give you any welfare without working so no lazy migrants

kek
1. mudslimes
2. Mudslimes
3. TOP KEK completely failed state
4.good luck getting citizenship
5. you will probably die unless you pay to live in resorts the whole time, so millions
6. shithole drug violence
7. is in oman ^^^ you fucking nigger
8.mudslime niggers
9. niggers, crime, skinheads
10. only one that might work, but completely filled with beaners and new age juice cleansing retards. Also expensive

>I got divorced 4 months ago

married and Sup Forums /thread of the year your fucking lying cunt

Just stay in US, no one wants you in their country.