Anons help me out. Does anyone know what this symbol means...

Anons help me out. Does anyone know what this symbol means? A friend bought it from Germany and he knows it comes from medieval times but neither of us can figure out what it actually means. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Ah yes, the glyph of Virginity.

you win! XD

Ah of course, how could I have forgotten

and you just lost "eksdee"

Ya it means you got shafted by some Jewish merchant that sells worthless trinkets to tourists.

it's a crappy and ugly and gross tribal from the deep early 2000, when douchebags wear it. Now you can evocate the spirit of those dark times!

it doesnt mean anything, it just looks like the stylised head of an arrow

I mean it was like 2 bucks and it looks pretty cool so I don't think it was a waste, I just wanted to know if it had any actual meaning

yup looks pretty cool, you should wear it all the time bro.

Is that your chest" It looks like a big stretched out scrotum.

If it's any help, the top of it is actually supposed to be a falcon's head

It's just something a forgotten side character from Twilight would wear.

Nah bro, you got some genuine Klingon jewelry.

No, it's my bed

it's a piece of the complete legendary virginity shield armor, once you've got all the pieces, you can activate it.
now it is work 2/10

The fact that you went on Sup Forums to ask a legitimate question about some shitty little gay necklace because you think it has a meaning tells a lot about you.

Can't wait to complete the collection

OH MY FUCKING GOD! That right there is worth a lot of money, since it's from the ancient Daedric times, forgotten in history due to the Solstice. Don't listen to these people, they're just jealous. I would know, I'm an archaeologist.

Like Azura or Dagon?

Dagon

Ask them, they'll know.

Wow! Maybe billy will finally think I'm cool and be my friend once I tell him this! Thanks user!

How the fuck would paranormal know about German symbols?

Billy will just try to steal it, so you should probably just through it in the nearest volcano.

*Daedric

Wow billy must be a fucking cunt, thanks for the tip

Don't listen to the daedra, they were such assholes that they wouldn't even sacrifice themselves to help build nirn. #notourancestors

Go aedra worship instead

Thanks mr rhexx

>>German magic runes and ancient gods of virgin magic

Of course, my mistake