How long could a girl last if she only ate cum...

How long could a girl last if she only ate cum? The internetz tells me semen has 5 calories and a woman needs 2000cal per day, so if she ate 400 loads every day would she have enough nutrients to live just on cum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AtxPWkQqjI
xhamster.com/movies/287379/7_days_of_semen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With the right vitamin and nutritional supplements in pill form, it's possible she could live on only semen as her caloric intake.

nah she would need more fat to balance out the macros. she'd still probably enter cum ketosis, we will call it cumtosis in this thread.

Just force it down, I am sure it will turn out fine.

You are so fucking stupid kill yourself plZ

Untie her and stop feeding her your bottled jizz in your basement you degenerate fuck.

we need to get 400 willing guys and 1 very willing girl to find out

This.
Just let her go ffs

So, for fun, let's just say that the average healthy male can deliver a 5 calorie load twice a day. She absolutely could NOT be the one causing all 400 orgasms for the 200 men. She would be at a serious caloric deficiency if she did. So what manner of delivery would you need?
I assume you'd want it as fresh as possible. Old cum smells like rotten fish, and even if she was a marathon cum drinker she'd probably gag if it's too old.

>Anonymous 07/07/17(Fri)06:33:51 No.73
please op we miss her, let her go.

i would make her wear my cum rag shirt. while she drank my jizz

This comes up pretty regularly.
If you allow multi-vitamin and probably calcium sure she might be able to sustain the food side.

Water intake I doubt it.

Another user referenced fats and this is a good point, because you need some level of intake and I doubt that sperm provides it.

The real issue is getting the volume required daily. Even best case scenario finding a permanent group of 400 guys, you still have issues related with their sustained volume over a long time.

What the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=6AtxPWkQqjI

its my cum rag. no biggie

Saw you post this before.
If you ever get a girlfriend I want you to take pictures of her in this.
Would be awesome.

What the actual fuck am I reading? And why doe sit make sense?

Nice thread sick fucks, nice thread.

Let her go, op. You don't have 400 male friends. You don't even know 400 people. Just simmer down and feed her normal - people food.

I probably wouldn’t show her. unless she was kinky

Her face is shopped on

She'd die from Zinc poisoning.

Say you get the 200 guys to agree to semen delivery once a day each. You're going to have to compensate them right? At least a little, and you can't offer our experiments ass as payment because of the calorie deficiency mentioned previously.
So a dollar each? That's $200 a day. No feasible. Would have to be out sourced to China or Mexico.

Never noticed. Good catch.

What do you think europe eats?

xhamster.com/movies/287379/7_days_of_semen.html

>gtfo we don't welcome your kind here shitskin
You seem like a filthy turd eating sand nigger or something.

Who's this?

Some wannabe beauty queen I guess?
It's a shop as was stated above.

Who are you quoting?

Seems like a poorly paraphrased version of the Fallout mutants. I don't know if that's what he was going for.

sauce?

post sauce to this pic