Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread.

Bump

bump, post more OP to generate any interest

Kidnap her and tie her up and use her as a toy, filling every hole with cum whenever I please

WWYD

Wwyd to her?

first pic after she born her baby, wwyd

What about her?

She acts so innocent most of the time. What does she deserve?

Grab her by those pigtails and skullfuck her brains out until i cum down her throat
Wwyd?

Wwyd to this college freshman. Graduated valedictorian from her high school.

wwyd to this hot piece?

>xbox
into trash it goes

Wwyd to my little sister?

Ask her if she would want to go with cara and I somewhere.. probably a park

pee on her

Put her in her place. I would pin her against the wall by her throat, then rip off her clothes and fuck her, maintaining eye contact the whole time

I'd come up from behind her, pull off those clothes and ram my cock in her ass. I'd be using her pig tails as reigns and pulling her head back. I'd be forcing her to continue to snap whomever she is missing so dearly so they can see that she isn't really lonely.
Wwyd to Mai?

Wwyd to this little tease?

Man, I haven't seen that show in a long time.

I'd take this little slut and go down on her. Eating her out for hours, making sure she has multiple orgasms. Once she is spent and exhausted, I'll pick her up and impale her cunt on my dick. Ramming into her with enough force she thinks she is going to die. When I finish in her cunt I'll use my cum and her juices still on my cock as lube for her ass then repeat the process. After blowing another load in her ass she'll have to clean my cock with that tongue of hers, tasting her self and my cum and knowing that now she is nothing more than a whore.
Wwyd to this "good christian girl"?

bump

Wwyd

Nothing

?

Titty fuck her. Titty fuck her while she's strapped down spread eagle.

God I want those big tits in my face while she slides up and down my cock.

Want her facebook?

No, just nudes

Make her deep throat my cock and then slam into her pussy over and over so she can taste herself. Then cum all over her face

WWYD

Put her on a diet before she turns permanently.

Gf

I don't have any nudes of her unfortunately

Moar?

Feed her to a pack of niggers so her family disowns her.

Loses her figure forever. She's going to be 300 pounds in no time.

Be graphic

Rashelle and her mom

I'd take her in that position on the stage. First fucking her face so roughly her make up runs and she gags profusely. Slam my cock down her throat and blow my load making her swallow. I'd slap her then kick her down on her back, lift her legs up and take her cunt. The cameras would still be taking pictures and video the whole time. After finishing in her cunt I walk away, leaving her crying, used, and publicly humiliated.
What else does this slut get?

i wouldn't be opposed to that it would be pretty hot

Atlanta?

I'd put clothes pins in her nipples. Then put a large, glass dildo far up her ass. A vibrator up her pussy. Then throat fuck her as she gags and cries.

No, Owosso

Chicago eh? Put her on a leash and make her walk like a dog through south side. Niggers and homeless can come do whatever they want. She'd cry from the humiliation.

Wwyd

A hard anal pounding doggy style using her spit for lube while I pull her hair back and roughly grab her tits. Then jam my cock in her mouth at the last minute and bust down her throat

Slut looks like she would be into that

No limits

Someone to make her cry?

tie her to the pillar behind her, rip her clothes to shreds and start taking her from behind shoving her face into the brick. Get a crowd for the fucking and let anyone have there way with her holes

wwyd to her? Will send your response to her...

Lil slut waiting for you guys

Strip them both naked, then I'd push left down onto a table, I'd take right and bend her over so her face is in her friends cunt. Then I'd begin pounding her ass and force her to eat her friend out the whole time. All the while I'll be verbally abusing them for their small tits. When I finish blowing my load in rights ass I'd have her sit on lefts face and make her clean her ass of cum.
What else does she get? Be brutal and detailed.

I do want to get her blacked

I'd pull her top and shorts off, then bend her over the railing. I'd fuck her in front of the whole city. Just pounding her, over and over again. First her cunt, finish in there, then her ass finish in there, the skull fuck her and cover her face. Once I'm done and she is crying and cum filled/covered, I'll flip her over the railing on to the road below.
Wwyd to Jessica?

Push her head under the water in the tub while fucking her ass. Only let her up occasionally for quick gasps of air then back under. Pull out before cumming and get in front of her. When I let her up again shove my dick down her throat as she gasps for air and fuck her throat until I cum down it.

WWYD

WWYD?

Gently kiss her on the cheek and tell her I love her. I've had a crush on her for a while, then ask if she wants to go see a play sometime. While at the movies I'd pull "the move". A nice big yawn and stretch my arm around her. Her lips curl into a kawaii little smile. After our date, I'd drive her back home and we'd say bye to each other. Then I'd go home thinking about her sweet smell, her touch, and her eyes. On our second date, I'd post on Craigslist asking if any black men are interested in doing a DP BDSM spitroast. I'd fuck her in her anoose, the nigger would fuck her cunt, and I'd get an Asian midget ladybody to fuck "her in her mouth until she gags" amirite (ctrl+c ctrl+v from any wwyd thread) and keep going. This would take place while watching a Keanu Reeves movie marathon in the background.

The pic is my current GF. WWYD?

I'd eat her out in the bath. I'd worship her and make her cum until she's exhausted. I'd dry her off and go to bed with her and cuddle her and make sure she's safe and comfy

Wwyd to this little girl? Don't be as kind

This. Every time.

Grab her by the back of her head and force her to take my dick balls deep into her mouth. Keep fucking her mouth until I'm about to cum, and start jerking off over her face and blow my load on her face and in her hair.

I'd drive down to a home depot early in the morning, pick up about 30 mexican men looking for work, tell them I got a project that needs a lot of attention. Take them back to her place where she is tied down, gagged with a ring gag large enough for a cock to enter, and naked. I'd tell the men to have their way with her. They'll be paid $100 each to ruin her for any other man. An extra $50 would be given if I decide what they did to be extra creative.
Same girl, keep using her.

We sneak onto one of the boats and find the captain's chair. She proceeds to ride me while I'm sitting in the chair. Just as I cum in her pussy the owner of the boat walks in. As is only fair I let him have his way with her. She ends up tied up for later use, while I leave her to the owners whims.

WWYD to Jackie?

Wwyd?

sam d op here? I know her too and have a few questions

Fuck her in front if your family until she begs for cock like a little whore

I'd eat her pussy while power bombing her repeatedly until she was knocked the fuck out. And then shove my humble dick right in her unconscious poon.

... why would she beg for cock if you're fucking her?
also wwyd

Beat her until she agreed to suck me off. Beat her again if I feel her biting me

Fuck that pretty little mouth until I busted in it. Turn her around and fuck her ass while pulling her hair, treating her like the dirty bitch she is

Bump for an actual response

I'd make little Jackie crawl to me on all fours, worship my cock with her mouth while finger fucking herself. Then when she had me nice and lubed up, I'd slide into her tight little pussy and fuck her til I blow inside of her. Then I'd make her clean my cock off of her and my juices.