Now that Thailand is played out...

Now that Thailand is played out, where is the best country to go to find the nicest and youngest (legal) hookers in the world?

how is thailand played out

bump

full of western pervs, over priced.

Same question here, why is Thailand out? If you are an ameriburger you could pretty well afford a trip to Mexico, Costa Rica, Amsterdam or buttfuck cental america.

Thailand was played out years ago, its like an american holiday resort and the prices are high. I hear good things about Cambodia

Why dont you find a normal chick on the streets like most guys do you faggit??!!!

define normal. define streets.

It really depends on where you go and the contacts you have there.

You can fuck three different hookers in Mexico slums' for $90, but if you are not careful some cartel might try to take you hostage for some bullshit.

What's the deal with Japan?

Expensive af. Don't feel inferior to whites.

I hear good things about Brazil. You may end up in a gore thread on Sup Forums but it would have been worth it.

Yanks have rinsed that place dry for years, american servicemen had the best pick back in the 50's and its been downhill since then.

Phillipeans is the place to go. As young as you like and cheap. Helluva time.

Colombia

>Overpriced
Do you make your salary recycling cans?

I can see how this can happen with farmland ... not postitutes

Besides how would you even know? Unless you're Hugh Hefner I highly doubt you fucked there in 1950 and again in 2017

bumperinno

you didn't mention price so I'll throw out two.

Hong Kong - spas are fun, and there are straight brothels as well

Singapore - Orchard Towers is an international treasure lol. Four floors of whores indeed

>mfw got a free blowey from what i suspect was a tranny when i was off my face on cpt morgan

*In the Philippines