What do you think Emma Watson's pussy tastes like?

What do you think Emma Watson's pussy tastes like?

Like bepis cola

A chamber of secrets, most likely.

Indignance

hair.
because she's a feminist

Dignity

Like all the britslut+hair

Pussy.

Feminist hatred of men

Like motherfuckin Helen Mirren

Salty milk and coins

Like disappointment and wasted potential.

Care to translate? Your handwriting fucking sucks, dipshit.

Rancid as fuck, she always seems to be pissed when away from the cameras

I've noticed something funny about people. Specifically, people here, on Sup Forums. They refer to the term "feminist" like it's a bad word and throw it around in insults like that proves anything, like this bozo But the truth is, they see an attractive woman who they know there's not a snowball's chance in hell they have a shot at and think, oh she must be a feminist. That's fuckin funny.

To answer your question, I'm not sure what her pussy tastes like, but I know I'd eat it regardless. I don't give a shit what her opinions are, she's nothing but fuck meat to me. And a damn fine cut at that.

it tastes good

she is such a normie I am starting to like her

Soap.

She's the most shallow celebrity in recent years. I literally cannot fap to any of her pictures.

Tilapia

Nice heaven trips.
She may be exceptionally attractive, but biologically her lady parts are the same as your mother and grandmother.
She would taste just like them.

Fish and chips

Pussy.

Wow nice find

Like the bones of the coward General Gordon Bennet.

Could not give a fuck.

Thats easy: Ambrosia. Because she is a godess.

Hog warts.

Maybe he was too vague. She's one of those third-wave feminists with no direction or purpose, and does nothing but piss and moan like she's ever had to struggle.

There's a reason why actual feminists call themselves "women's rights activists" these days, and it's because people like Emma Watson (among plenty of others: just go to Tumblr) have hijacked the definition of feminism and applied the definition of egalitarianism to it; which is dangerous because they don't mean the same thing.

Emma Watson is just another whinging bitch who thinks only women know what suffering is. Though again, not that she would know first hand - you know, being worth several million dollars and all...

That's what he meant by "feminist", I would presume. There's feminism, and then there's Feminism.

Criminally underrated.

funky butterscotch like most pussies

Butterbeer

Bitteros Cuntorum

She seems to frigid to give or receive oral. She comes across as a missionary starfish kind of girl. God knows why people find her so amazing; sure, she's easy on the eyes, but she's got the personality of demeanor of a wet blanket. I can't think of a more boring celebrity. I can't imagine her letting someone get their face near her cunt.

Except maybe her brother. There's definitely some weird incest shit going on there.

she hit her peak in the third movie. Now she's just another uninteresting feminist.

Worcestershire sauce

like nectar of the gods

A sweaty armpit

fish

feminism

/thread

kek

Earl grey. Hot.

Uh wait a minute

found the feminist

Patrick Stewart

Like a bouquet of fresh fruit!

Ron weasley'a wand

Ground up pumpkin seeds

My hot ginger seed.

sherbet.

Essforess plz go

xD

Butterbeer

CAN'T BELIEVE NOBODY SAID IT ALREADY : LIKE MAGIC

PS: SHE'S UGLY AS FUCK Sup ForumsROS

>xD

Go back to ledddit

:)

>SHE'S UGLY AS FUCK Sup ForumsROS
No u

Batteries

bags of sand

dude fuck emma i wanna see who taking that picture

Like a mille feuille most likely

like the tears of nerds who could not get in

Like Snape

her ass taste like the dark arts

slightly salty from her urine until you make her cum , then it depends on what she's eaten. If she's eaten something sweet, then her cum tastes slightly sweet and has the consistency of cum. She's not big on sweets so her pussy
tastes like any other until you get farther inside then its sweet and salty goodness.
I don't expect any of you tards to believe me anyway.

horrible shop.

disappointment

magic obviously

Hot dog water.

Like a warm tortoise aquarium.

salty coins and milk

kek

a stale onion ring from Burger King

Mierda

Kek

Dick.

Fuck off

Muslim cum

guacamole

Cold spam

my own cum

Almond milk

Sour creme and onion

SOUR MILK AND PENNIES

Taylor?

BRILLIANT SHOP

salty coins

Hog warts

harry potters fingers

Used earbuds

probably about like my first wife's pussy tasted. she's pretty much a dead ringer for her but a dark redhead

sandpaper
shes an abrasive cunt
nice

refugees jizz

Negro semen

Candy corn and Blu cheese

Sweat, piss, cuck and Trips!