I'm going on a date with a girl in a few moments, what the fuck do I do?

I'm going on a date with a girl in a few moments, what the fuck do I do?

scream and run

Give more details about you, your previous experience with females, and lastly, the girl you're going on a date with.

Sup Forums urself & have fun

Relax, stay calm, make a good impression, be yourself and don't be a faggot. Maybe make some conversation with her. Shit like that.

Just stay calm, cool, collected.

She won't feel comfortable if she knows you're nervous or anxious.

Them girls love confidence OP.

take a pint or two, eases you up. Don't be a tool! Anecdotes that are funny stories are better than ones that you try and use to show off, no full autistic though.
Be normal, unless your normal self is a right cunt, then good luck...

realise it's not the only date you'll go on so don't overthink
just relax and be yo self
if you fuck it up, regroup and find another gal

Post on Sup Forums

Zero experience
I call it date because it's just her and me but it's not necessarily romantic.
And I don't have any other female friend

How old are you?

It's going to be rough, treat her like she's just a normal guy friend to begin with. Assuming you have friends at all

I cannot give advice cause im a loner with no experience... kill me

Have Fun.

The thing I dread the most is not being able to keep the conversation going. Which happens a lot to me.

EVERYTIME YOU LOOK AT HER THINK OF HER NAKED

i just ruined ur date

fuck

You have stories of your whole life. There should be a treasure trove of things to draw upon. Find something you can relate to the last thing she talked about.

Don't be late, op.

>I'm going on a date with a girl in a few moments, what the fuck do I do?

Relax and be pleasant company. Don't appear needy. Don't make ironic jokes your date will not comprehend.

You're not a fag, are you?

Get the succ

Listen her talk, say she is right, a says something samrter in the same time, but dont overtalking, they liove being listen. And get her drunk.

man i wish you best luck user, get that girl

This faggot speaks the truth op: A few more pointers:

1. During conversation, don't feel like you have to agree with everything she says. It makes for boring conversation and makes you seem dull and one-dimensional.

2. Expect nothing. Assume you won't get so much as a kiss.

3. Dress up more than you think you have to. A shirt & blazer is to a woman what lingerie is to a man.

4. Movies suck. Don't do movies. It's seriously better to go to a fucking river and throw rocks into the water than to go to a movie. You can't talk and you can't really make out in a movie theater.

5. List of topics that you should -- under no circumstances -- discuss:

- Anime
- Video games
- Exes
- Mental health issues

Don't be a faggot OP.

>>>ooooh yea

Just stay calm, when she asks you why are you constanly taking pictures of her, tell her that it's because she's very beautiful. Then post here, when we could photoshop her untill eternety, or at least when something new comes.

You're good, Senpai. Keep up the good work and teach us moar/

The First Rule of Sup Forums dating is:
>>>Do not talk about Sup Forums.

how the fuck is the date so far off?

post everything she says and have people roll for dubs to see how you should respond. The silence while you wait for someone to get dubs will just make her more attracted to you because of how mysterious you are being. Eventually she won't be able to take the anticipation any longer and ask you to marry her.

for me 90% of my days are the exact same: get up, jerk off, go to work, go home, get drunk

there's only so many ways you can twist that into a story

>Don't make ironic jokes your date will not comprehend.
Can confirm, do not do this. Been there done that

Mention that you're a wild n crazy guy. Motion towards your penis a lot. Taping a used condom to your chest causes testosterone to circulate through your heart which make you more manly.

When are you picking her up?

You like to exercise when you wake up. You're a dependable hardworking guy. You prefer to have a couple beers relaxing at home instead of going out to bars.

Perfect tbh

At this exact moment, op should be picking up his date.....