What does Sup Forums think about this guy?

What does Sup Forums think about this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkTeOZi64SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Redpilling for normies.

Fat

picture gives cringe to me

same,to retarded

Better yet, OP what do you think of this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=EkTeOZi64SQ

lesbian cunt

holy shit

Absolutely amazing.

I enjoy his content

good content creator, however some of his jokes and gags are pretty stale.
6.5/10

Terrible, lazy content. At first he made good points, but ever since his facereveal his content went through the gutter

holy shit dude you are going to die!

Hes just a faggot try hard with no creativity. He steals memes, topics and even personality from better youtubers. He has no redeeming qualities.

This basically.

>hey guys, random noun here
>insert self deprecation
>forced observational humor
>hope no one remembers when my content was consumable
>overly flashy and overly edited clickbait thumbnails
>at one point had his own personality
>now just panders to whatever audience he has
>desperately holding on to what he has left
>desperately attempts to be funny
>has one of the worst audiences on youtube: 13-16 year old "memers" that pander for likes by spouting off shitty recycled jokes
>instead of confronting any of his issues or trying to improve he just panders more and self deprecates in an attempt at deflecting the issue entirely

>[insert autism joke]
>"I have crippling depression"
>self-deprecating humor
>reaction videos
>stale memes
>generic background gameplay footage
>Furfag avatar
>Cancer fanbase
>Gets involved in vapid pointless youtube drama

Just another wannabee leafy clone, and just because he jokingly calls himself that doesn't make it any less true.

Weird lip movement annoying click bait pandering

The observations he makes about himself are only made in an attempt to diffuse the issue, because he knows his content is shit.

He doesn't want to change because he'll actually have to put forth effort in his content, but he doesn't want people to be able to legitimately criticize him, so he self-deprecates in order to keep his fanbase on his side.

go onto one of his videos shortly after it's release and say something like this, and sure enough his fans will say something like "he already knows his content is like that. He openly jokes about it. He's better than leafy anyway".

>He's better than leafy anyway

That's like saying human shit tastes better than dog shit.

First video i saw from him where those funny star wars battlefront episodes he did, he was decent back then. Even the first weeks after doing this commentator stuff but in the end he became like this leafy guy who makes cringe content

his fans don't care. They are fiercely loyal to him because he panders to them so much. They feel like he actually cares about them, or that when they watch his videos it actually matters.

They will defend his shitty content to the end.

Well, does it?

Remember when he tried to introduce his annoying e-girl friend and got mad when his subs said she was annoying unfunny and had a annoying laugh and made a whole video bitching about it lol

Oh yeah, that overwatch video.

Remember how some of his viewers actually defended her, saying shit like "I like her laugh I think she's cute"?

Eh, he's alright. He's getting a bit stale and reusing too many jokes, but i still enjoy the content. Seems like he's in a rough patch currently. He'll get there.

>Anyone else a fan of ChilledChaos though?
>The guy needs more love dammit
>But i fucking hate the art style he uses for his thumbnails rn

Yes lol so many white knights people even deleted there comments talking shit and went back on there word idgaf she was really annoying I had to unsub after that

Why the fuck are you greentexting?

Had to unsub after I realized his content was garbage just like his community.

I don't now him
/thread

Eh true about the fan base but he was self aware about how bad they got sometimes his videos are still very boring and uninteresting I guess you right but they were fun to watch while being bored

Its unrelated to thread topic and i felt like it.

Honestly the YouTube animators like oney speedo sausage Michael Cusack ect are still really hilarious I really wish YouTube animation wasn't so difficult and the payoff was low but at least they are growing there podcasts n let's play channels ik this has nothing to do with Pyro but they are way more skilled than him ha

/thread

I can finally post again. Praise kek

d

what happend?

d

d

Kept getting "empty response"

Its a fuckface

He's alright, I like his commentary and have a friend like him, so not too much wrong in my book

he's enjoyed by the worst of edgy and autistic teenagers

Who is this guy?

pörocanicle

he's a good boi but need to start uploading more content plus i bought a exclusive pyrocynical fitget spinner

i don't like him

Picture explanation

>a exclusive pyrocynical fitget spinner

this