Roadies

How bad is it? It's got carla tho

Other urls found in this thread:

pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/06/10-reasons-the-roadies-pilot-is-equal-parts-exciti.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump niggas

I guess it sucks then

If they removed Luke Wilson it would be 100% more watchable and believable.

well thanks dubs man

anything else to add?

watched part of the pilot for my waifu. it's like it's written by a bunch of executives stuck in the 90s who think aaron sorkin is really cool.

it's really bad.

It's pretty bad OP at least with Vinyl that had potential and some episodes were decent but this is this awful.

Also Gay Poots american accent is god awful.

>this nigga knows
I tapped out after two episodes phams. It feels like the show is set in the wrong era, I think it would have been better to set the show on the 70's

guess I'll try the pilot so I can just give up and delete it, sad to delete carla tho

thought it said roasties.

The Virgin litmus test works.

i think a total of like 4 ppl in the entire united states are watching this show. no one cares

I think it already got cancel honestly.

ok but guys this nipple pierced asian qt in the opening scene has got my penis' attention

>letting a naked extra distract you from the poorly directed and written 40 minute long exposition dump afterwards

i'm not even exaggerating.

I liked it, but I am Australian and we're all crazy down here.

ok, but Luis Guzman just showed up now

and that asian chick, I'm gonna need to do some research on her

Don't let fanservice distract you OP. The show is shit and Crowe is a hack.

pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/06/10-reasons-the-roadies-pilot-is-equal-parts-exciti.html

>weaknesses
>it's a very white cast

jesus fucking christ, all I wanted was the asian girl's tits

This reminds me, any one watch Project Greenlight?

>Project Greenlight?
op here, how the fuck didn't I hear about a matt damon and ben affleck hbo show?!

lmao at this bitches' accent, why is this fucking shit allowed, who doesn't hear this and isn't annoyed AS FUCK by it

any good poots bikini or panty scenes?

not yet dubs man, and her accent is fucking terrible

but I just saw a 2nd pair of tits by a tiny little qt and I'm pretty happy with the show so far, I'm gonna have to side with aussie guy on this one

Is it worth watching for Poots?

depends, do you wanna hatefuck her because her american accent is fucking stupid and it hurts to listen to her

My god its like they didn't even care.

She needs to take some lesson from or something on how to do a american accent

it's bad. while Vinyl was no great series, it had its moments (of brilliance, i say). Roadies is like the worst of 90's sitcoms. some music in it is good and the women are hot, but goddamn the narrative sucks balls. also Poots's vocal fry is really obnoxious. didn't notice it in Knight of Cups, but in Roadies it is evident and annoying af.

I WANNA FIND THIS POOTS BITCH AND BEAT HER UNTIL SHE CAN DO AN AMERICAN ACCENT

ARE THEY FUCKING SERIOUS

I remember watching a interview of her and the they said the best thing about her acting was how she did her american accent.

stop bullying poots

I'm not bullying her. Though if she cant do a decent american accent maybe she should just get a rope and off herself.

Imogen Poots dated an Asian guy

>Imogen Poots dated an Asian guy

It is Cary Fukunaga in case you are wondering who he is

I'm watching the 2nd episode because I want more tits, I'm just gonna try to ignore Poots

I think the accent is okay but she does a weird vocal fry thing

A WAVE CAME CRASHING LIKE A FIST TO THE JAW
DELIVERED HIM WINGS "HEY LOOK AT MEEEEEE NOOOOOW"

it was promising in the beginning but it gets really boring after the 1st episode

How is luke wilson? I only watch the pilot so I just assume he got worse in the show as the show progress

I dunno it seems pretty comfy, dl'd the next 4 eps

Me too, I was about to REEEEEE

Theres a lot better shows on showtime

like such as?

well name 'em nigga

why would you subject yourself to something this bad for some titties? are you 14?

not that guy, but i'd say:

Shameless
Homeland
Ray Donovan
Masters of Sex
The Affair
Billions
Dice
Episodes

are all better than Roadies, and i'm not even that much of a fan of most of them.

I'm ronery, pls no bully

ray donovan right now is favorite show on TV, excellent show.

Really liked the affair & master of sex but those are offseason. Shameless as well.

The first season of Penny Dreadful was good.

Also Californication is good too.

tnx will check out what I don't know yet

Already am watching Masters of Sex, saw Homeland, Californication, Penny Dreadful already, and have Ray Donovan downloaded, will check out the Affair and Shameless, didn't like Billions, Hate Gervais so no episodes, and there's no way I'm watching Dice lel

not to mention older series like:

Californication (the first two seasons)
Nurse Jackie
The Borgias
House of Lies
Happyish

Penny Dreadful wasn't my thing but i still bet it's better than Roadies.

Also the first few seasons of Dexter are worth a watch.

yeah, i can't get into Billions either. it's like a freshman in economics decided to be a writer and makes both tedious. great cast, bad execution. my favorite Showtime show right now is The Affair, if anyone cares.

Saw some of Nurse Jackie on tv, it's ok but not something I'd dl, The Borgias was cool, House of lies is awesome minus the cringy son, saw Dexter

Didn't know a lot of these shows were showtime, not being american and all

It's a shame cause I really like the ginger dude from Homeland/Life, just checking the Affair trailer, love those actors so dling tnx!

man, the son nearly ruins House of Lies for me, too. however, the boardroom and business scenes are downright hilarious so i continued watching. still haven't seen the 4th season, though.

an ex gf made me watch Nurse Jackie. it was okay. it got really good for a few episodes and then went back to the usual bs. i just wish the show had more balls.

same kek

the son gets less airtime in the later seasons fwiw, there's 5 seasons now, get on it man

I'll bite, what are you guys talking about?

The Affair is Showtime's best show right now, imo. hope you enjoy it. McNulty is awesome in it. it's more soapy than anything, but keep with it. the alternating perspectives keeps it interesting.