Ask a p-psychologist anything <4

Ask a p-psychologist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

anekiho.me/chat2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you deal with the world ending?

are you the one that makes those alice3d threads on /jp/?

*blinks* D-don't know, never experienced it

T-that's me!

Will probably make one this f-friday

Did you draw that mask yourself?

WTF Alice, go to bed

N-no, it's just a printed out picture

I j-just woke up silly

Is training while sad retarded to do?
How bad is 300 hours gamed last 2 week?

Shit, just noticed what time it is LOL

Holy shit, now I know whats going on

You were supposed to sleep forever.

300 hours in t-two weeks s-seems physically impossible. There are only 336 hours in t-two weeks.

H-hurry off to bed dear

I've g-got far too many people depending on m-me to do that

Care to tell the rest of us?

C-care to explain? I s-sure don't

Good morning Alice!!
it's always good to see you!!

I recognized that style of writing and recognize you in particular. I didnt know if it was you but i can finally be sure. I feel warm and lightheated now.

Only if you come with me

Oh yeah, give her that praise and attention she so desperately craves.

hi

And y-you darling, and you

S-sadly not dear

I've got some problems

I dont know if you want me to tell that publicly

>T-thanks for calling me a she

T-that doesn't add up.

No, g-go right ahead

Besides we need mor pics. please

You're extremely efficient to get that much time out of your 2 weeks.

What the fuck is a p-psychologist?
Penis psycologist?
Pussy psycologist?

Hey, g-gotta find somethin' to be thankful f-for

Are you somehow in relation to older tomoko posts and a person i found in a public discord?

>Pussy psychologist?

That's basically what she is.

Oh, y-you know. I wombo, y-you wombo, he she it w-wombos.

S-so come to my cooking thread tonight

N-no, I never use discord. I've also b-been doing this for six years dear.

Oh s-shush, you think anyone s-seeking help is a pussy.

>S-so come to my cooking thread tonight

How do I become comfortable enough to ask a doctor for help?
I did see a doctor once when I got real bad, and he diagnosed me with Depression and Generalised anxiety disorder. He gave me medication that I took for 8 months before stopping because I felt like it made me worse. He told me that If I don't take the medication, basically he can't help me.

I don't want to find another doctor, and talk about shit. Sometimes I feel fine too. Like, seriously not at all depressed, and then then before I know it I'm crying and sleeping all day and not showing or eating right for a week because even the tiny bit of effort it takes for me to look after my basic human needs is too much.

I'm just so tiered of being sad and not knowing why.

>Oh s-shush, you think anyone s-seeking help is a pussy.

That's not true at all, often it's the best course of action. I just like to play devil's advocate and make them stop and consider that maybe ruining their life is what they should be doing.

Sometimes it's for the best. Help isn't for everyone.

T-this is the most you'll get.

I really love you for what you are doing. Just wanted to say that.

I mean, if you say so. You already said I wouldn't get anything.

W-what medication d-did he give to you?
That sounds exactly like depression to me d-dear, so why haven't you c-contacted a psychologist?

Can you enumerate t-the times when help isn't f-for someone?

I d-do say so

I feel as if you are doing this to feel above others.

I was on a party last saturday, it went great despite my enormous social anxiety, but I could't leave my house since then and I missed all my classes in university. Any thoughts?

S-sorry, feels aren't always reals

>Can you enumerate t-the times when help isn't f-for someone?

Probably not. But if they fall to my words then they weren't really worth helping, in my opinion.

T-that sounds very self serving, like n-no matter the outcome you were right somehow.

I was on a 30mg dose of citalopram by the end, cause he kept upping my dosage.

I find it difficult to talk about my issues in general, mostly because I don't want to bore my friends or worry them or be a downer or whatever. And I'm not even sure how to find a psychologist I'll feel comfortable enough with to talk to. There's also the effort that's required to even leave the house to go see them.
And to top that off, I'm not even sure why I'm so upset all the time myself. I wouldn't be able to give specifics or any real details about it other than "I just want to die most of the time".

how to talk to girls, i am kind of shy and donĀ“t know much

Oh no, surely I can't be the kind of person who would rig the game in my favor.

That just can't be.

Good morning, Alice

I get very nauseous and lightheaded whenever I'm around a lot of people in a situation where I can't get out easily. For example, riding on a crowded bus between stops, or being in a lecture room with the way to the door blocked by a bunch of people.

What causes that? Is there any advice you can give on how to stop feeling like that? It has bothered me for years. Fortunately nothing has happened (like actually throwing up) but one time I came very close to passing out when it was particularly crowded on the tram one morning. I blacked out for a second and stumbled back a bit and my heart was racing really fast. I got out immediately at the next stop and had to walk home.

Just talk. They're only people.

>citalopram
*nodnod* It s-seems an SNRI would p-probably be better at treating you...

Dear, t-that's why you NEED to see a doctor or psychologist. They will h-help you figure those details out. Remember, YOU hire THEM.

S-sounds kinda assholish is all.
"Oh boy, I get to be an asshole to people and either way I'm doing the right thing!"

I'm quite sure that isn't how reality works.

Open y-your mouth and emit words

Are you typing while on a bumpy car ride?

fml, it' an extrovert world...
thx dear

Start with Hello, and let it flow from there.

I have a cold and I feel like shit - navi

Morning l-love

Claustrophobia. Basically you fear tight spaces and your escape routes being cut off make you nervous. How do you feel about elevators?

>I'm quite sure that isn't how reality works.

I mean, you'd think so but you'd be surprised.

Excellent joke b-bro, have never h-heard that one before

Agoraphobia works be more accurate

I d-doubt it

they are fine unless they are really crowded. Although there's another aspect that can trigger it too even if it's not really crowded - if I can tell people are looking at me. I feel much much more comfortable at the very back of the bus/elevator/room with nobody beside me.

last time you experienced an episode of flatulence?

>implying I have any medical background and I'm not basing my diagnosis off of life experiences.

What cold meds do you recommend? I don't wanna be incompacitated because I have shit to do today but I need relief - navi

Tylenol and a cough d-drop with benzocaine in it.

Are you physically fit? you can avoid some of these situations by taking the stairs and by taking a bicycle to work/school.

The internet has AIDS, but I keep coming back.

Fucking weeb

Are dick pics t-the HIV?

L-literally half japanese and zero white.
Try h-harder dear

I'd still have to deal with it at work - I have to attend a lot of seminars/etc. Plus I work on top of a small mountain, biking up it would be crazy especially in the winter.

Picture so accurate it hurts. Thanks Alice, you're the best and I'll always love you for you

>L-literally half japanese and zero white.

Which half?

Do you lick cats?

The h-half that isn't korean.

H-have a good day dear. S-stay safe and bundled up.

Can you post some proof of your qualifications as a psychologist, or are we talking armchair psychology here? Not saying the later is a bad thing, just wondering.

>Plus I work on top of a small mountain,
Oats and whey and this will replace your squats.
How much do you eat a day? How much of that is healthy food? What do you work as? How bad are your winters?

That's part of the AIDS.

>The h-half that isn't korean.

Interesting, can I check you for seams?

No and I c-certainly do not sniff puppies

Oh, I've g-got plenty of those. Skin grafts remember?

how do i get my mom to start dating men that have jobs, preferably one of my teachers

Okay here's one for you. I asked someone in a psychologist thread about a year or two ago about their opinion on why i simultaneously hate myself with a burning passion and hold myself in the lowest regard, but also look down on other people and judge people for everything.theydo and say. They said i have narcissistic personality disorder but i looked up the symptoms and it emphazied a lack of empathy for people which wrong because i feel too much empathy and extremely guilty if i wrong/hurt someone. What would you say?

Well, are you going to show them off?

Chilling at the tiki?!?!

There's no way to make someone do something you want them to do.

Your m-mother is a grown woman w-who can make her own decisions.

S-sounds closer to BPD then?

But you don't need to have every symptom to have a disorder you know.

Nope.

Hello , I don't really know what I'm doing with my life since two years.
Since two years I'm a bit alone even though I've a little group of friends but I don't come to them if it's not them that come speak to me. I don't really feel like I'm wanted by anybody.
I've made some friends in my class but I mostly feel like it's out of pity because I'm alone most of the time.
I've no motivation to do anything since then , I just finished my bachelors degree science but I still doesn't know what to in the future. I'll start study in a school next years but it's really not for my level and I'll probably be the thrash in the class
I really don't know what to do , thanks for your help

I sneezed and pulled a muscle in my back/shoulder, Alice, today is a rough day and it's just begun. Please have a better day than mine - navi

(end my life)

>thanks for your help

Wow, that was easy. You're welcome, dude.

Alright everyone, I n-need to get to work.
Apologies if I h-haven't answered your questions t-to the fullest of my ability. You c-can contact m-me for more help in the following ways:

Email: [email protected]
Steam: Aneki Margatroid or rukiarcx
Patreon: alicemargatroid
Twitter: CeltyPlays
Twitch: CeltyPlays
Youtube: CeltyPlays
Instagram: Nanopup
Chat: anekiho.me/chat2

Have a v-very safe day, Anonymous!

we struggle to afford basic shit and she earns jackshit, if she found a boyfriend with a job, we could move out of this fucking council house

You'll be a grown woman after I'm done with you, Alice.

doesnt make alices point any less valid

Have a good day at work, Alice!!

Take care of yourself, Alice.

And show us your butthole when you get back.