Sup Forumseta faggot here. Just found out the girl who I was planning a date/night out all that shit

Sup Forumseta faggot here. Just found out the girl who I was planning a date/night out all that shit.....

I had plans for a movie, plans for a specific ethnic dinner(she is Guatemalan)

she is now engaged.

Their whole relationship was hidden on FB and other soc media.

They announced relationship/engagement today.

Fuck... I feel numb, post something I guess. Most posts are going to be assholes pissing in my boots saying "too little too late, fag"

Post something, anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kjoUjOHjPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here you go bud
tough break

who gives a shit man. You said you were planning a date night.... doesnt sound to serious to me. there are literally billions of sluts looking to bone. use this pain youre feeling as motivation. Pain is an effective motivator. Better yourself, lift, run whatever... Be not such a beta fag and keep trying to get laid

OP here, one giggidy deserves another. Thanks user.

>giggidy
are you autistic? how is that even an acceptable response.

OP here, not trying to get laid. Trying to get serious. Fucking cunt, you are right of course, to a point.

Wanting to bone and wanting to be together is something you might experience once you are out of high school. Post again once you are not a summerfag.

Know how you feel. It happens to all of us. The problem is that we see this one particular girl as the end of the rainbow. Unfortunately, they are seeing us as a buffet platter. They get attention from all of us at once and they pick their favorite.When they tire of that one, they picjk the next.

The way to handle this is to go into the situation the same way they do. She's just another bitch. Next!

HAHA, working on it, its just a bit shit right now in my head.

one funny for another. dumb fuck.

It takes a while. For me, I've never been able to truly get into that mindset. It seems so cold and uncaring. Just going through something likie that now. Femanon wants to go out with me. Texts me. Pics. The works. Go on date. Have a great time. Oh, user, we're so good together. Blah blah. Set up next date. I get stood up.

just kys man. with this beta attitude, you will never be desirable to women

Clever response, I have never seen a "kys" response before.

Much creativity, much wow

Summertime, and the livin's easy.

Sublime lyrics belong in Sup Forums not Sup Forums

Time to change out of your jammies. The camp counselors are waking up and it'll be time for your Friendship Bracelet class soon. Put your iphone 5 away and gtfo this board.

Dumbfucks aside, thank you all who responded with actual content and not cancer. (I wanted to get this in before 404)

This is great

Christmas Jammies?
youtube.com/watch?v=2kjoUjOHjPI

This is how women do.
Hurry up and become a misogynist, save yourself the effort in future. I started hating women when I was 22, its served me well so far.
Assuming every cunt will date you for their personal gain and then leave when they get bored is pretty liberating.
I realised women just want abs and money. So I started lifting and dealing drugs, now I'm borderline muscular and pretty well off, given circumstances.
Girls love it.
I never knew a girl could get wet over you buying drinks for her until I fingered some easy bitch in a booth in a bar.

The problem is that not all of us are in it for the pussy only. If you're looking for long term, then that method doesn't work as well.

Came here to post some encouragement, but after reading this, I have come to my senses. OP is always a fag.

This isn't your fucking hugbox. It was a DATE, they were ENGAGED, she is a WHORE, and you are a FAGGOT. Get your shit together man.

OP here, no shit man. You have realized it before me apparently. 29 here.

Bitches be:
A: Triflin
B: Cheatin
C: Shapeshiftin
D: All of the above.

(Friends quote)
it seems to ring more and more accurate each day.

>tfw you will never be this happy

I don't think you know English very well I guess. Try reading the desc again.

Sorry OP that's a really shitty thing to happen. I'm sure she was also unapologetic. Idk how old you are, but generally people don't try to date others with the intention of wanting to get serious right away. You need to be more nonchalant to not only protect yourself, but so you're not also scaring women away. Lower your expectations and you'll never be nearly as disappointed, and happier in the long run. You'll either eventually find someone who is a good fit or someone will find you. Don't stress over looking for a woman so hard, just live your life and maybe casually try to go out and meet women at nice bars or whatever here and there, but don't be the guy that's a weekend warrior with one objective because it stands out.

1. You were planning a DATE
2. with a girl you didn't know was ENGAGED
3. all women are WHORES
4.OP is always a faggot

Best English skills in the world can't get you laid can they?

>all women are WHORES

Learn to contain them like the rest of us have.

Wise words right here.

Not every day "not-a-faggot" responds. I'm too... (for lack of a better term "romantic")? Damn, thats.... tough. 29yo btw. "fuck it" is the feeling I'm getting. fuck or be fucked. Idk man, I'll stay reclusive and plan shit. Maybe one one of these times it will work out.

That is NOT to say ill just plan random romantic "dates" with random girls. only the ones I think there is a future with.

You aren't wrong, due to the family situation, I'm not surprised though.

Even the girls you don't think you'll have a future with, give it a shot. You never know dude. Also don't plan super romantic dates. Just be casual. Again, you'll end up scaring women away.