I found a super shifty feminist comic on Twitter, so I edited to make a template for you guys

I found a super shifty feminist comic on Twitter, so I edited to make a template for you guys.

Feel free to do whatever you want.

at first I thought this was the meme and the joke was removing female characters from games lmao

What was the original?

I like where this is going

This

>Uh omg it's "current year"

Reminds me of Tina from Amazing World of Gumball. She turns me on for some reason.

The fucking T-Rex?

It's always the current year.

In FACT! It's not only the current year. It's the current month, the current week, and the current day. RIGHT NOW

If you want to get all crazy, right this very minute - no- this second in fact.... is the current second.

It was only a matter of time....

autism

I felt the same thing.

is blip really a feminist? i kinda agree on this one

Yeah. I'd seen the character before but when I learned she was a girl I immediately checked for rule 34. There's some pretty good stuff. It's even better after reading her background; basically she's a bully because she doesn't get recognized as feminine.

Is this the birth of a new meme?

Absolutely not.

I fucking hope so.

kek'd

I made it better

Yes!

Lel

Over 3 hours in GIMP.

It's beautiful...

Yep that's right now

Why does THIS turn me on .-.
I ain't no furry

Oh the keks, so many keks

Oh wow, this is glorious...

I want to fuck the mouse. The wolf, not so much.

Furry thread while we're here?

Plz no, go back to memes

It's a mouse and a rat silly.

Also, Gadget is top shelf wiafu

OK, OK.

He/she should realise that it's not females of the races that look human, but that human males look like females!

What bothered me isn't that she disliked the sexual dimorphism, what bothered me is she liked the version where the dimorphism is reversed (cute guy, horrible female rat).

link?

That's a little too "on the nose" to be humorous, don't you think?

Ya, probably.

faggot

it's not?

>opinions
such a subjective term