Should any other countries have been invited?

Should any other countries have been invited?

WE

ΒΩΖ

What countries?

there's a map in the screencap

Lebanon?

WE: the summit

I would guess Aztec, Inca, Maya, Italy, Greece, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, India, China

>pick the mayan civilization
>invite Mexico instead of Guatemala

Niggers

Why didn't they invited any african country?

Jealous

Egypt doesnt counts

Well yes, mayans are way more relevant in here than in Mexico. It is even our slogan and shit.

Being primitive =/= ancient
Why were the central/south americans invited?

Well the british islands were inhabited by snown niggers until the romans civilized your ass while we were making actual structures that still stand today.

Because they developed farming, animal domestication, maths and writing by their own.

>by their own

I loved his show. Used to watch it high as fuck.

This

>grece
I don't think so

>Apart from Greece and China, the countries invited are Egypt, Bolivia, India, Iraq, Iran, Italy, Mexico and Peru

There is more Maya people (pure at that) and Maya archeological sites than there is in El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala combined. The only reason why the Mexicans don't use the Mayas that much is because they have other civilizations they can exploit, and the only reason your shitholes use them is because without them you are nothing.

>invent democracy
>forget how it works

Sudan, Lebanon. And a lot of them should not be considered ancient, more of a classical antiquity civs.

Should have invited some mayan country instead of Italy. What the fuck, why is Italy invited?
>inb4 Rome

I don't wanna go

how ungrateful! peruvians domesticated the potato for you!

What is your source brown man?

>Inviting both Iraq and Iran
Bad plan

Shit map. Besides that is irrelevant, the heart of the mayan world was tikal. Now fuck off cultureless wannabe european. Shit, even guatemala has more european sites than Costa Rica.

>b-b-but
>y-y-you say you are a eurocuck but

LoL, stay triggered. Its not my fault México has more Maya sites and people.

Yeah sure but everything I said is still true and the map you posted is incomplete.

Egypt, Bolivia, China, Greece, India, Iraq, Iran, Italy, Mexico and Peru

>without them you are nothing
>a fucking costarican saying this
What do you have? Jungle? Wow definetely special we don't have that here.

>Not inviting the Finns for their contributions to ancient civilizations

This is so cringeworhy

Cumskin grasshut squatters btfo

desu if you wanted to be thorought you would have to invite every country on earth, some would have to send multiple envoys

KEK'd hard

why?, it's seems to be a kind of summit for antropologist, curators, and museum managers to networks and shit
>why is Italy invited
kys
maybe but in their current clay some of the earliest civilizations arose

>safe jungle
>jungle full of narcos, the few remaining mayas still mad because of the recent genocide, and shit

My jungle > Your shit infested jungle

No Israel, Syria, Leb, Jordan... probably no separate invitation for the Iraqi Asyrians. Messopotamia isn't being taken as seriously as it used to be.

Do you think Mayans and Aztecs had sex?

the time between the rise of the aztecs and the fall of the mayans is 500 years.

Maybe they have invited Mexico for Aztecs.

The descendants of both probably fugg.

Really the only one that would count is Ethiopia

Or maybe for Olmecs who were more ancient than the Mayans.

Its because of the Olmecs, Aztec culture was built on top of Teotihuacan culture which was built on top of Olmec culture
Tenochtitlan was founded in the 1300s

>Germany isn't invited
MUFUGGA WE WUZ DA ROMANZ AN SHEIT
IMPERIUM SINE FINE NOMSAYIN

Sudan too. Kingdom of dude Kush lmao.

didn't rios montt try to kill them all or sometihng?