Just had my 1st born son arrive a few days ago. I was asked about Circumcision and am torn on the matter...

Just had my 1st born son arrive a few days ago. I was asked about Circumcision and am torn on the matter. What does Sup Forums think about Male circumcision?

If you're fine about cutting off a chunk of your sons' cock, then go for it.

Hell no. I think people who do that should go to prison. Only operate on a minor if medically necessary!

Don't do it. If there is nothing medically wrong with it don't cut off a part of your son's dick. I was circumcised in my twenties because of phimosis. Asshole doctor didn't even mention that there were alternatives. I wish I wouldn't have done it. There is absolutely no upside to circumcision.

Don't do it. It traumatises the baby. Imagine having part of your dick sliced off with no anaesthetic.

If you even remotely want him to get his dick sucked someday get that shit trimmed. You don't live in Africa, they aren't going to use a rusty razor blade, he's not going to die. He'll be happy one day.

Don't do it, let him decide later in his life

No way. If he wants it when he gets older, that can be his decision.

So you're saying all the circumcised men are stronger than uncircumcised because they're conquer the adversity of childhood trauma? Yet another reason to trim it.

Don't let this thread fool you, only mudslimes and poor whites don't trim.

this

What is the difference in feeling? Is it more maintenance with the foreskin? What about sexually?

Is there a middle option, where they take only a bit off? Because that seems to be something no one ever talks about.

ITT: Uncut fags try to pretend they're getting laid with thier disgusting dicks,

Protip: You aren't getting laid in America with an uncut weiner.

should you cut a functional part of your babies genitals off? is this what you're asking?

This. No American girl will touch a slimy foreign dick. American girls are the best. Cut his gross extra shit off.

OP here. Doctors have all said the same thing to me. Medically it's not necessary, however in the US it's considered a taboo to have an uncircumcised dick. Kids taunting in the locker room, possible freak out from girls etc. It sounds like Male circumcision in America is more of a social thing. What do you think?

Its a no from me. No need to do that shit nowadays. Just keep him intact. In a few years time you'll have to give him an awkward discussion about cleaning under it. But that won't be too bad all up.

>circumcision means your dick doesn't grow to it's full potential.
>circumcised dicks are worse to have sex with.

don't mutilate your son user. he will always sub consciously hate you for it.

Function... Extra skin... Keep making excuses for why you have crust on your dick.

Who the fuck would want to get laid in Ameirca. 60% of the women are obese, 80% are retarded.

I'm torn as well. I have a 1st born coming up in few weeks. My parents didn't do it when I was born and sort of gave me a choice when I was fourth grade. I did it but I sort of regret it. I remember when I was uncircumcised. My head was so sensitive that it even hurts to peel the skin back to wash the head. Since I was young I didn't even associated my dick to sex and never knew why it was so sensitive. But now that my head is fairly dulled out. I always wonder what sex is like with that highly sensitive head. Maybe I won't last as long? Or would it be way more incredible? But then I might not last long? Lol.

On the other hand, they said if the baby gets circumcision now, it'll be covered as delivery cost but if we do it later, it'll be considered surgery so it'll cost a lot more later... What to do what to do...

This is hilarious because this cut fag doesn't realise we can pull our foreskins back and it looks basically the same as a cut donger. nice job trying to justify your mutilated dangus.

Why not leave the choice to the owner of the penis rather than marking him like cattle?

Think of it this way; if there was a problem with having a foreskin, why did we evolve to have a foreskin?

The only issue would be if your kid doesn't know how to wash.

You'd only get crust if you literally never wash your dick, which all of you fuckers should be doing anyway cut or uncut.

But it costs so much more later according to shitty US insurance system...

Do it. Better for him, his penis, and his future. These fags with anteaters don't even know. They've only experienced phimosis and smegma. If your son doesn't like it he can go restore it later, but at least his youth will be dick-cheese free, NOT stinking, and getting slobbery BJs.

So that's a hundred million non obese retarded girls left? You give up easy don't you?

If a woman is that shallow she's not worth your time.

I'm circumcised and I got my son circumcised
Everything seems fine to me
Reduces std risk

so i take it you've removed your eye lids, its just extra skin, right? retard. and crusty dick? jesus christ how often do you wash your dick? your shit must be rancid.

>why did we evolve to have a foreskin?
Dirt.
Now, we have this magical thing called underwear.

t. a different guy

You lose a lot of sensitivity. Of course you need to wash your dick more thoroughly if you have a foreskin but that should be a given anyway. The first months after I was able to have sex again after my circumcision I wasn't able to cum. I need a lot of moisture to feel anything. Also I think there is a psychological component to it that kind of restricts you from letting go in bed and enjoying yourself.

Yes OP, circumcise your son, it's such a normal thing to do. we normal people do it all the time.

Yeah, once you make your aardvark look normal, it looks normal.

nice try, faggot

> If a woman has standards she's not worth your time.

Oh, and I'm sure you give every fat chick a pass and give her your dick because you're such a gentleman. Get a clue, you sound like a trans feminist.

SOME of you can. Even still, enjoy your cheese-like foul smelling sebacious secretions. Also, don't act like it doesn't happen.

No, taking a bit off is nonsense. The main reason for circumcision is smegma. Or dick cheese or whatever. That develops right under where your dick head ends. Right underneath where head meets the shaft. So taking a little off mean leaving the skin intact and let that part cover which defeats the whole purpose of circumcision

By that logic it's okay to pull out kids' toenails or have them stung by bees because it'll make them stronger.

>Male mutilation
Let him make the choice himself when he is old enough. Not you call to make really.

Only if he needs it, which is rare.

I'm sorry, you're foreskin blinks? Are you fucking retarded? Lol you get hair in your penis and need you're foreskin to blink it away? Haha. Kill yourself for that unironic comment.

>he will be happy one day
In other words he'll be on Sup Forums wishing his father never had him cut

Alright, that's what I was thinking.

It shows why america is so fucked up when deciding if you're going to pointlessly cut off a piece of your son's dick is a moral dilemma.

Google circumcision complications, click on images. That is all.

>Reduces std risk

No it fucking doesn't. Circumcision literally has no medical benefits its just something people do because "muh tradition"

Mines cut, I have no issues with it and neither does my wife, frankly I think it's better, less cleaning and less dealing with it looking like a sea slug in a sock

Circumcision is barbaric mutilation meant to hide Jews in the event of another pogrom. Snipped dick? Must be a Jew, better kill it.

Do not mutilate your offspring base on Jew subterfuge.

So do you cut your skin off elsewhere because of clothes, or just your dick for some reason?

Please dont. It's not necessary and I think it's u needed trauma. Plus it will make sex feel better for him. Give your son a gift we cutcucks have been deprived. Full sexual experience

Rejecting a man because he hasn't had sensitive, functional tissue cut off of his penis isn't called having standards. It's called being conceited.

i feel like anyone saying they're even considering circumcision are just baiting. your kid will hate you for making that decision for him, especially since its just a jewish tradition

Ask yourself this OP are u ok with child abuse

>less cleaning.

if you're going to slice your cock so you can avoid cleaning it then your priorities are fucked up.

Go for it. It's much cheaper and easier to get it done at an early age

That's actually a fact. It does NOT reduce std risk. Since uncircumcised guys can't get laid anyway, they're not going to get any stds

Both eyelids and foreskin protect from friction and dryness.

all these cut retards are hilarious, it's like they never wash their cocks or something.

it takes maybe 5 seconds to clean it anyways i dont get how thats an argument. so retarded

barbaric sandnigger (that includes jews) practice

your comprehension is laughable

>Uganda

If I was into getting my toes sucked and most girls would only suck them with no toe nails, I'd get those worthless things pulled off tomorrow. Are you a fucking pussy or something? You buy fancy clothes and nice cars to get your dick sucked but you're so scared of cleaning up your gross dick... Poor thing.

I too am torn on the matter hahahah

i am mutilated but my son is not. it desensitizes the penis glans, you will never know what real sex feels like.

I have two sons. I cut neither, even thought i am cut myself. I have four male friends, two of them Jewish, who each have two sons. and none of them is cut. By the time my sons grow up, it will be close to the norm. I think it's barbaric and shitty. Don't do it.

...no
I am circumcised and I don't care in the least, everything functions correctly, even better than uncuts in some instances, not a single complaint from me (or any of the women I've been with.)

Just the tip

Is everywhere as sensitive as your dick? No. Are there flaps of that sort anywhere else on a male? No. Are there similar devices, what we call eyelashes and nose hairs, that perform a similar task that we have the ability to replace? Yes.

Don't do it fam, if he wants a cut dick by the time he reaches sexual maturity then you can point him to a surgeon

If he lives in Afghanistan, yep. You can fuck animals better when you have foreskin perfection. That's the only reason to keep it. Female human pussies lube enough on their own.

>you'd get them pulled out
At least in that case you'd be making the decision yourself.
Btw I'm cut. I just think the practice is ridiculous.

Do you remember what it felt like?

I straight don't get your point anymore. 'We don't need it anymore' isn't the same thing as 'we should get rid of it for no reason'. What benefit does removing it have? Why is it relevant that we have eyelashes? What point are you making here?

>Jews who don't cut their kids
Finally. Fucking finally.

I think its done to reduce pleasure from sex. I am not circumcised and the tip of my head is not dried out. Guessing without the skin the head dries out reducing sensitivity by growing the required tough dry surface since there is no skin.

Rejecting a woman because she's conceited when everyone is conceited makes you a fucking moron. There's a thousand reasons to reject someone physically. I can tell by how angry you are that women clearly turn away your slug dick plenty. LOL

Only half of boys are circumcised and that number drops every year. So his class would be filled with half circ and half uncirc.
Don't do it!!!! It's his cock, let him decide. There's 20k in nerve endings in foreskin, plus muslims circumcise baby boys. Do they seem civilized to you? No.

Comparing eyelids to foreskin unironically...

Kill yourself

Yeah, that's the time to do it. When you are fully able to realize the pain.

Do you ever cut your hair? Shave your face? Trim your nails?

WHY?!?!

Those things are all natural and we were meant to and evolved to have them, or else they wouldn't be there. Stupid fuckers be cutting them off all the time. It's totally barbaric.

So is your slimy dick that no one touches hahaha. See me actually laughing?

>babies can't feel pain
Are you fucking retarded?

It continues to surprise me why Americans do this when the rest of the civilised world doesn't. And it's so natural there too, "yeah sure, do that weird ritual thing the jews practice to my son, why not?".

What does circumcision have to do with pussy?

This thread is about wheather or not OP should get his son cut, which he shouldn't

>Do they seem civilized to you?
more civilized than you

Not all jews follow the covenant and some are probably even atheist. Why is that hard to believe?

>Well there's no good reason to not cut your child's pinky toes off when they're a baby
>You don't really need it anyway
>It's how our family has always done it
>Hey, there's also the totally-not-a-dumb-post-rationalization benefit that you can fit into some shoes better if you don't have little toes
Well, goyim, how do you defend it?

It's true. They're both mucous membranes.

Imagine how your eyes would feel if you cut off your eyelids. That's how your dick feels when you cut off the foreskin.

and you remember this?

He probably meant that they won't remember the pain

>civilized

Yeah, right. The world is no longer civil. Your argument is invalid.

I live in Europe, so I don't really know what's the deal with Americans cutting their dicks, I think there's a little to none circumsised males here, nobody really cares. And we wash our fucking junk so you know, we are not dirty, my gf loves it. I would not let my cock be cut. Sex feels amazing.

imagine how your brain would feel if you had one?

>trim
You trim your hair or your hedges because they grow back. You mutilate your genitals when you cut off parts.

No, it's not.

Fucking retarded lies perpetrated by retarded uncutfags...

In Europe people get circumcised for religious purposes so base it off that