Why live anons?

Why live anons?

>Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=774GvRN2yKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

U will never see her again.

No my man, if I never get to see her again that's good news
The thing with my situation is that I see her every god damn day and it hurts so much the fact that she already got over me in no time
>I know I'm a faggot, I'm the op

its worse when you experience that only once

It fucking sucks man

bump for more feels

Look at him all happy there with his girlfriend
>Man, the ride never ends

>be me
>be on flight to Toronto
>get a window seat
>pajeet sits next to me
>curry smell disgusts me
>hours late he goes to the toilet
>he comes back
>I can smell shit
>can see the brown poo in his nails
>he notices it and wipes it with tissue
>thirsty as fuck
>air hostess comes to serve drink
>she doesn't hand it over to me
>he give it to the pajeet to pass it to me
>pajeet grabs it's rim with his poo crusted nails
>now the drink is infested with poo
>keep the drink in front of me since I'm disgust to drink it
>he asks me in his accent "uouu dunt waant thisee?"
>give it to him
>he drinks his own poo infested drink

No because I can't feel love

I just learned this while omw to Turkey for vacation, and man it made me hold back my tears as to how cruel this world is and how fucking glad I am to have such parents.

>Be me, around 2/3 years old.
>Dr. tells parents they're going to take custody of me and tries to bullshit to them about me having "Autism" or some other mental illness
>Parents don't believe him even the slightest, they say no.
>My parents drop me off in Turkey with my dad's mom for 6 months so the Dutch pigs don't take me away from them

>6 months pass

>Parents come to Turkey to get me
>Cry like the little bitch I was for leaving me alone for so long
>Come back to the Netherlands, start going to school again
>Passed every class like they were nothing, graduated high school 3rd of July, 9 weeks of vacations, going to an IT-School this August.
>Parents tell me this 1 minute before we enter KFC's drive
>Holding back tears like a motherfucker

I am actually holding back the urge to just jump out of this car and kill the faggot who said I was mentally ill and had to be taken away from my parents. I just hope that he died the worst possible way and wish the worst to his family.

Not really something worth posting in this thread but I felt like contributing to keep this thread alive.

Good, keep going user
This thread is for the sad souls in a harsh world
We all here for you

on the other hand, this is a perfect example of a feels post

Meh, I guess you are trolling

dirty muslim confirmed

Sorry for bombing your girl's pussy nigger

We are here to feel not to discriminate

shameless bump

Why you wrote this here

Man I wish I can find a good girl like that
>Mfw even a homeless girl would reject me

Shameless self bump

Oh what fucking horseshit.

Is a suicide a solution?

The only thing that's keep me going is the possibility to fuck it all if I have to
>So yes it's an alternative, but more of that is a reason

Quit whining and improve your value to women and maybe you wont be FAgs for life. Little fucking babies you make me cringe oooo ill never have a girlfriend ooo my life is over now ill use that as an excuse to be a worthless piece of shit oooo fucking sad

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Old pasta is old

Kinda wanna get this off my chest for a while now

>was really close with a girl for two years
>loved her a lot
>she moved far away, but we still talked
>was afraid for a while we were drifting apart
>tell her she should come spend time with me at my house this summer like we talked about
>she says she'll see if she has time for vacation
>barely even responds to texts after this

Well boys, it might be over, but I surely hope it isn't since I do genuenly love her.

Post some good feels music friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=774GvRN2yKk

Anons, let me give you a quick rundown on this image.
>You can be happy alone, relationshits aren't for everyone. If they're for you and you're a neckbearded pillowhugging weeaboo, lower your standards.
>Granted, this is pretty cute
>You will also never get annoyingly woken up during the night by a bitch needeing a piss, hogging the duvet, coughing, sleep talking, even breathing it's all fucking annoying.
>No point sugar coating anything. If shits gonna hit the fan, then shits gonna hit the fan. Might aswell be real about it.
>Meh my gf smokes and kissing her can sometimes be disgusting
>She wont know you dont exist if you dont do shit about it.

Fuck you, man, I hadn't lost since last year

I do all of these things with my gf.

Stop being a faggot NEET and become a man.

but dont you find that shit annoying? I've been with the same girl for just over 2 years now and all I think about is fucking other sluts. I even have a fake profile on POF just to see whats available in my area.

he just said become a man, you adultering pussy

I post when I get a bj and someone makes a feels thread. She likes to give and who am I to tell her no?

nah alphas fuck more bitches in a week than you will in a lifetime

Same girl 9 years. Every day isn't great but all of our days are filled with love.

You won't experience this because you can't understand commitment. I feel bad for you.

robot who pretty recently just got a gf;

these feels are nice, but they certainly aren't euphoric like a lot of you most likely have come to believe and may have hyped up quite a bit.

it feels like another level of responsibility as well- you pretty much HAVE to hang out and do something on a regular basis, no more just playing games for a couple days straight, you have to look nice, worry about saying the right things and acting entertaining.

having a gf is decent, but for your own sake don't overhype it. real life is a lot messier.

Grow the fuck up man, you'll find that acting like this will make everyone around you not like you.

true

You feel this way because you are lacking in self worth. You think you need constantly impress this female because you don't believe you worth anyones time.

Love yourself first and then you can love others.

Not the user you replied to, but you're pretty much wrong.

You literally need to do all of these things to sustain a relationship. That's how it works. Relationships genuinely require effort. One of my best friends, a confident, fun guy had to recently break up with his girlfriend of almost a year because she was literally cutting the amount of enjoyment he could have in his life by half due to the sheer amount of effort sustaining a relationship with a female requires. It has nothing to do with self-worth.

And if i feel no emotion? Then what i should do anons?

I dont really want any sympathy or any bullshit like that, but i just thought id share the reason im depressed, its much more different then you would expect.

When i was a kid, i had white blond hair and i was tiny and got bullied allot, had to fight allot and got the shit kicked out of me all the time, shit kicked out of me by abusive mother. i live in Australia and the courts are fucked, my mum literally got away with beating me so badly with a saucepan that i was hospitalized for a week from bone bruising and concussions and i still couldn't live with my dad.

My dad is an ex body builder and AFL player so i was expected to fill his shoes as a teenager, didn't really care for the game but i was getting tall and i got forced to play. i had allot of anger and dove head first into the ball allot which caused my first concussions, i didn't understand them and everyone forced me to keep player when i shouldn't, i eventually got banned from my first club for fighting and banned from my second for repeated sling tackling and dirty hits, i was a cunt with anger issues and i was still getting picked on so i took up Brazilian juijitsu.

Brazilian juijitsu gave me about 10 very serious concussions including one complete K.O where i was completely unconscious for 20 minuets, needing hospitalization and another K.O where i was out for 4 minuets unresponsive.

All of this has damaged my brain so badly that my doctors sent scans of my brain to two different concussions based research centers in the states, scans came back that i have chronic traumatic encephalopathy or CTE. Because of this, i have wild highs and lows of emotions, crippling depression and wild states of unrelenting anger and paranoia, im scared to sleep because my dreams are brutal and ive tried to kill myself twice, life is dark and i have really bad moments, it will only get worse for me too.

I hope the best for you user. I had psychosis for about a year and a half straight with paranoia so bad I was afraid to even blink because I would see faces in the darkness.

that's rough man, i guess you just gotta get stuff to keep you going now

Look for God dude!

Oddly enough i played rugby and AFL when i was young and when i think about i regret playing more dangerously

>how can you kill that which has no life?

Because there a two types of depression caused by feeling rejected and/or alone.
1.) You had a GF before and you're missing what you've got back when everything was fine. You could get a girl to fuck anytime but you just want HER. Therefore you are simply not over it. Grow up.
2.) You are fat, pathetic, akward, ugly or any combination out of those 4. You feel miserable but you can't get your fat ass to care for yourself either. But well, here's the ticker: If you "can't" care for yourself, you will NEVER care for anyone else. Never. Not going to happen. So stop being so fucking pathetic and get in shape, groom sometimes and buy some new, fitting clothes. Don't do all of these at the same time. Take your time instead. If you rush it you'll look like a fat version of chad trying to hard. Just be urself and wear what you want. And grow the fuck up. (If you're a serious weaboo or anything relatable you should consider going to a convention, even if you find no gf, you might atleast make some nice friends OR you simply buy a rope in 2-3 years. Your decision)

>implying the only feeling is sadness
>imblygn

because it's a feels thread, in that he felt disgusted.

I remember some game but i already forgot what this game was about...

Did i win ?

oh fuck you, the game is not to think about it right ?

so you made me fucking lose.

i know the feeling, i know its not real either, but sometimes you really need to lock your car twice because somebody has stolen your keys while you weren't looking and unlocked your car to fuck with you. sometimes you need to drive a different path to get t the super market because the cops are definitely following you and you really need to keep a knife in your car just in case drug dealers come to rob you. its not real but life makes these thoughts so hard to shake sometimes.
you guys and my doctors are the only people who know i have this condition, i want to tell my friends but i dont want them to look at me differently, its degenerative and i suspect they notice some of my ticks like when i sometimes get lost in the middle of the street, or completely forget what we are talking about and who people are. but i think its good to talk about these things and im going to considering opening up soon.
id never tell anyone how to live their life, i dont regret what ive done to earn my brain damage, i just wish i didn't have it, but i cant change that, no regrets, no point regretting what you cant change, you do you.
no, im borderline insane and even i know there are no gods

Tfw you can't say
>inb4 "this isn't even my final feel" pic

I had that, and I lost her

False, look for science, God will do nothing for you, as he always has, believe in fact, not fairy tale