Movies you're legitimately excited to see

>movies you're legitimately excited to see

Finally the summer of shit is coming to an end. Share upcoming kino, pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sj38eecxpzE
youtube.com/watch?v=VDMf9m7FXd4
youtube.com/results?search_query=la la land
youtube.com/watch?v=079zFCh81L4
youtube.com/watch?v=yM9BWtppzko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They should have made the movie about UNDERSTANDING which is a far better story

I don't give a fuck about alien fonts.

Limitless is pretty much a castrated version of Understand

beware the intergalactic jew

Really? A big fucking pebble?

a pretty shitty version. That final battle in Understand was amazing

also limitless doesn't explore the human psyche at all, the protagonists keeps being a fucking pleb despite being so smart.

it's supposed to be a mirror

>When multiple mysterious spacecraft touch down across the globe, an elite team is put together to investigate, including linguist Louise Banks (Amy Adams), mathematician Ian Donnelly (Jeremy Renner), and US Army Colonel Weber (Forest Whitaker)
>Forest Whitaker
>Le negro is part of le elite team

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>they want to teach us how to work together

I can already tell the ending is going to be shit

I'm trying to read this story and the protagonist keeps jumping to her fucking daughter whom I don't give a flying fuck about.

The alien language allows you to know the future because poorly explained nonsensical reasoning

at least he's not the astrophysicist of the team

Yeah, apparently if you can understand the language you can understand the entire universe. It's a grammar lesson that makes you omniscient.

At least it explains away the "if the aliens are so fucking smart how come they can't figure out English" thing, the whole point is they WANT us to learn their language.

I know, but the woman talking about shit I don't care is boring. Even more when I picture Amy Adam's stupid face in my head

I laughed harder at this post than i should've

>dude the aliens are holding up a mirror to humanity so that we can understand where we're going wrong maaaan

>le black science man explains wormholes to le pilot 10 minutes before they go in one

>dude folded paper lmao

holy shit this movie was garbage

if you speak like you don't want to go to work everything sounds shitty

Actually it's because they're radially symmetrical and are trying to analyze how we view our own reflections in order to tell which end of us is up.

They BARELY understand where your head is.

The way I interpret is, she is telling the story at a later part of her life. Learning the alien language messed up her perception of her time. And now all her life memories are jumbled.

This actually looks really good
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sj38eecxpzE

Based China not making remake reboots

the wording of the promo makes me think they've deliberately dropped Gibson's name because people are morons who will judge the film based on that alone.

>muh reddit boogeyman
fuck off

>implying no one knows who directed Braveheart and Passion of the Christ

Totally straight male, legit excited to see this in theaters. I know, I know:

>inb4 fucking faggot

I don't care. I'm legit excited to see it.

>Director of Whiplash
>Ryan Gosling
>Emma Stone
Sounds really good

This is one will be amazing

I actually wasn't excited for this because Andrew Garfield, but then I read the story of the guy and found out that Mel is directing and then I saw the trailer and then I was like, "Fuck yeah, dawg...I'm in."

they look Korean LOL

I'll be watching it for my waifu and it does actually sound somewhat interesting.

gonna be typical cliche american scifi bullshit

>Forrest Whitaker
Why would they ruin a movie before even starting it?

>smart academic people are white
>dumb military people are black
What's the problem?

Not as bad as Samuel L Jackson in Kong: Skull Island. That sounds terrible

It has that old school Hollywood vibe I'm a sucker for. My Ma used to make me watch old Hollywood movies when I was a kid and, over time, I came to really appreciate and love them. Comfy sorta thing. So yeah, I'm excited for it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VDMf9m7FXd4
>youtube.com/results?search_query=la la land

Honestly, all of my friends have called me a homo for wanting to see it, but I think it will be great.

>Emma Stone is a pretty good actress
>Ryan Gosling hasn't made anything that I remember being bad

I'm also a small fan of musicals, and I heard it is one, so I'm hyped. I'll admit. I'm hyped. I'm hyped and I'm proud!

>it's americans save the world again episode

They do this all the time though
Plus normies don't give a shit about who directs the movie

how stupid is this

>implying Americans wouldn't be the ones to save the world if it actually came down to it...

Please, Eurotrash...Please...

>>dude folded paper lmao
how would you improve it

Villeneuve is a shit film maker, no reason to be excited.

It looks like a fusion of One from the Heart and Punch-Drunk Love
Still looking forward to it since I'm a pleb when it comes to nice looking films

>Why are they here?
They're here to steal our memes!

Doctor strange
Silence
La la land
Arrival

For all you /lit/ fags like me.

>youtube.com/watch?v=079zFCh81L4

This reminds me, has anyone seen Indignation? Seems like it was barely in theaters apart from a trailer that played before other indie films.

In a Valley of Violence

You seem insecure. I meant the script lacks originality.

n-not very?

youtube.com/watch?v=yM9BWtppzko

das it

Reminds me of the Voyage Home alien ship.

mane

I posted a reply to it with the teaser trailer. Its not a lot, but with Christopher Nolan at the helm, I can't see how it will be a bad movie. (Maybe some historical inaccuracies, but it will probably still be an awesome watch)

>implying they wouldn't shoehorn in nearly every race for muh diversity

I mean I'm as anti-SJW as you can get, but you have to recognize that there would be possible benefits to presenting a united front. Even if you disagree with that, the political climate would never allow an initial contact team that didn't include certain races.

What's it reflecting then, atheist?

I'd decided on DROPPED at 'Renner'.

In the sense that it is based off a short story, then sure. Go make your own movie if you're that concerned about what country plays the central role. If you're arguing that US military/ US research universities are not superior to any other single country, you're just a moron. Those are the factors that would determine who is involved.

Don't bother with it. Assume smart people (or anyone who's not pretty dim) can understand the basic concept of a wormhole.

"Yes, we do intend to have giant monsters in our giant monsters franchise"

-Warner Brotendos

I'm actually looking forward to see how he does; it will be interesting to see if he has any range. If he does a good job playing a straightforward intelligent type with some depth I will be impressed. The obvious angle from choosing Renner though would be an edgy rogue mathematician with his own theories. I suppose either way I trust Villeneuve's judgement at this point.

can't stand final fantasy-tier human animations tbhwy my famoso

Hopefully enough idiots watched Angelina Jolie's attempt at a serious war movie to realize that being a famous actor doesn't make you a good director.

That being said, I feel like normies don't go watch heavy movies like this unless they are critically acclaimed first. It seems like this one will be.

probably gonna end like the short story

Soon every movie will need a sympathetic Chinese character for Gookbux.

>he pops smoke in order to better see an object engulfed in fog

it's to tell all his amerishoot friends he found the target

>plot hinges on humans learning an extremely complex symbolic alien language
>instead of the aliens learning english

k

they called them mirrors, but they show the octopodes on the other side, creatures with 8 extremities

No, it's a fucking licorice ship.

I didn't know they were remaking Contact

Paco pls

who would win between a bunch of farmers in black pajamas vs a giant ape?

Will this be Nolan's DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN after his BRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMM?

>Amy Adams

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Shit taste OP. Also villenueve is doing too many films sicario sucked only plebs like it

WTF i hate female actresses now!
They belong in the kitchen!

I don't like shitty overrated actresses user. Sorry I triggered you www.reddit.com

>there will never be a project where they hire 100 directors for a 1 million dollar movie each
>instead we get 100 million dollar rehashes

The new star wars looks ok. depends if they make her a mary sure or not.

This because I love westerns. And the cast is full of good actors.

Nah Chinese people love watching white people for the BWC

Case in point:

>MATT DAMON
>IS
>IN ANCIENT CHINA FOR SOME REASON

>semillas with ketchup and mostaza
disgusting

How many times does you have to be told that he is a white merchant seeking gunpowder, dumbass.
This meme is so fucking stupid.

does he have Guts' arm cannon?

Everyone knows that. You could also make a story about how an African travelled to Europe and won the War of the Roses for the Tudors, but the half-assed explanation doesn't make it any less silly.