The refugees are fucking German women. Today I was waiting for the bus when a refugee chatted up a girl at the bus stop...

The refugees are fucking German women. Today I was waiting for the bus when a refugee chatted up a girl at the bus stop. She seemed very happy and open when they spoke. While I was riding the bus another refugee used tinder and he even got a match whom he started to chat with immediately.

How am I supposed to get a gf now with all this new competition from the arab world?

bump

Why does Sup Forums ignore this?

Stop being a pussy.

Hahahahaha, Hitler would have a field day with idiots like you

Literally getting cucked in real life lol.
Stop being a nu male.

Sick trips though

You don't speak for shit. So nice opinion mate.

Fuck you german asses. Brown throw those bitches in burkas and use their cunts to make more muslim kids.

Wherever whitey go his future BLACK and Muslim. We tear whiteys evil fuckin race out by the roots and laugh while his women help us.

Get a job and be successful you will have plenty single moms to pick from in your thirties.

You will be able to say "This is my wifes son" Just like you have always wanted.

I mean how do you even get cucked by an ugly smelly brownface that doesnt even speak the language and has no source of income?
What does it say about you germany?
Have you fallen this low?

Says a man in a place where white people really get privalaged

They dicks bigger. They got tone. They dont shake in there fuckin shoes when talkin to pussy. Know they fuckin own it.

Whitey you done. You lost the will to breed and you turning everything over to us.

Because German men are a joke nowadays. All of the proud and strong ones died during WW2. Any that were left from that time were written off as monsters and villains. The reason OP being ignored is because even though he's complaining on here ,at the end of the day he won't do shit about it. Merkel will continue to fuck him over and the women of his country will willingly throw themselves at Muhammed.

Thats really a scary thing having unchecked people entering into your country.. I live in one of the most dangerous cities in US and I feel safer walking around at night here than I think I would in areas of western europe with high populations of refugees that werent given background checks and psychological evaluations. At least almost everyone heres in the system...

>They dicks bigger.
They're all manlets and most studies show them as having chink-tier dick size.

Get used to your new life prepping the bull, Germancucks.

You did this.

Your women have cucked you.

Pic Related

dem dubs

>things that never happened
Nice slide thread, cuck

It really happened.

CAN'T

WAIT

TO

KILL

GERMANS

I don't fucking get it, why did all these refugees choose fucking Germany, are Germans really that cucked that they pay taxes for third-world breeding machines to invade their country, fuck their women, steal their jobs, rape their daughters? How can one nation truly be this cucked? Germans should have waited at the border with machine guns that's how you deal with invaders. Germany please get your shit together...

Ya, it's all genes and instinct. You're being societaly cacked. The fems run on instinct. It's natural kingdom order in action.

Arabs have the smallest dicks in the world and are biggest cowards among all races.

Literally.

If Germans lose women to them, then Germans are already extinct.

That black guy is like 25% german lol. The Germanic people have shaped the world for 2000 years. No reason it will stop anytime soon.