Is it possible to have sex with a child without them having issues when they get older?

Is it possible to have sex with a child without them having issues when they get older?
I'm not trying to excuse pedophilia but is it possible for a child to consent sex?
Obviously raping a child is wrong but the same can be said about an adult, so lets ignore rape for the sake of this discussion.
It would be nice if you could share your stories. Have you had sex with an under aged person? Where you the under aged person?
Also psychology people are welcome to share information, if any, about the subject.

Other urls found in this thread:

miskly.com/Xok
miskly.com/Xol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ dude. It's always rape with a child. They aren't old enough to make that desicion. Please don't rape your daughter ya fuckin monster.

Also MODS

self bump

totally.
Also
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Time to trigger some newfags

I started having sex with an older man when I was a much younger girl and I never felt forced. It was always very loving and I have no regrets.

Was molested by a guy 15 years older when i was 7 ... didnt know what was happening, was just a 'fun game'. now im pretty sure its fucked me for life ;/

How old were you and the guy?

>consent
such a subjective term

In what way did it affect you?

I was 8 when we started (just hand stuff and oral). He was 27.

What did you guys do together exactly?

>I am sure it was a fun game
>NO IT IS NOT - someone said
>ok :( my laif is ruined

AWAKE PEOPLE

MODS

When I was 1 years old I fucked some per son real good, was fun and never regretted it to this day :)

Even if they agree, it will send them straight to fucked up land. Also known as Sup Forums

I started being sexually active at 13, before that my mom taught me about sex when I was 7 and that made me over sexualized until I lost my Virginity. After that I slept with older men until I turned 19, then all younger.

tl;dr: It's not just having sex with a child that fucks them up, it's anything sexual or negative at all, they are impressional and their minds are fragile.

when I was a fetus in the womb I get fucked by my own father. Such an alpha.

U boy or gril

grill baby, all chrome too.
but seriously chick.

Depending on what a 'child' is for you, it may be possible in some cases.

If we consider that child refer to people under legal majority, you can if (and only if) :

1) You are not legaly an 'adult'
2) The 'child' already reach the Age of Constent.

Warning : in some country, other laws may apply. That makes 2 legal way.

Thrid way :
3) No one complain against you. It's still illegal !!

Cf. me and my first girlfriend, 22 and 16, totally legal here.

M-more?

That's cute, congrats! How old were you guys when you met? How did you start dating?

Dude, post this shit on some chan on Deep Web, get this shit out of here

this aint straight up cp nigga. its a thought provoking discussion for wanna be pedophiles

id go to jail twice

just fuck off and go to another thread then

oh....my....god.....what i would do to her

ill join you

Tits or gtfo

Sex slave i assume? No way any ordinary parent would let their daughter dress like that

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

cute :3

I think all the circus made around childhood sex makes it much more traumatic than it is already. I'm not saying victims shouldn't be treated, just that parents and family members should maybe be treated more than the child even.

I know it doesn't exactly qualify, but me and a female cousing were caught showing our privates to each other when we were around 8, and I'm almost sure all the pressure made on us made me really frightened and shy around girls for like the next decade. Maybe if my parents just winged it and kept an eye out it wouldn't have happened. Instead, I was kinda put under a restraining order on being alone with her, to a point where my younger brother was allowed to take baths with her and I wasn't. So the adults reaction to it were much worse imo than what we were doing itself.

Mohammad, the most perfect human to ever exist, would disagree with you.

I wanna molest her so bad

It is insane to think that a 17 year old will be scarred for life and an 18 yo will be totally fine ofcourse. I think that, if there is no physical force, a child won't be damaged at all. Maybe grossed out later but that's a different story.

In our society we tend to make more of sex than it actually is. In nature animals don't have to confirm their age before doing it.

What damages the child is the way it's environment reacts to it. Being handled as a victim makes you feel like one and can justify and enhance all negative feelings you will inevitably have growing up.

What would you do to her?

i kek'd

No, because penetration at a young age can cause deformities in the genitals later in life.

Wow, your life must have been fucked if you never made a decision as a kid. Not allowed to say yes or no? Was your mouth sewn shut or something? You admit, to never making a decision, while you were under the age of 18.
>What is this logic?

Wow... cute kid

Hear this user, when I grew up I realized the only one who didn't harmed me was the guy everyone told me was harming me.

I'm not saying it's OK when it happens but people make it worst instead of better sometimes.

miskly.com/Xok

miskly.com/Xol

>redefine being German
>redefine
>re
I guess its always been based on beer. Btw that automatically excludes strict/extreme muslims

Virus

I used to bang a 14yo regularly, she turned out to be a sluty bitch after.

pull up that skirt. and start licking the tiny little line she calls a pussy

Yes

prove it

My newfag filter seems to be working fine

We know, historically, that it was not uncommon for "children" to engage in sex with "adults" (I put these terms in quotes because the defining age of each has been inconsistent in different eras). Numerous cultures considered sex with boys to not only be permissible, but often a civic responsibility. In Western Society, "women" were considered eligible for marriage as soon as they had their first period. Today, teens ("children" by definition) have sex with one another with no detrimental impact. It could be argued that the bulk of the psychological distress related to sexual activity with an "adult" for a "minor" is the emphasis we as a society place on the activity being taboo.

That said, why do you want to fuck kids you sick fuck?

how old were you

What do none of your posts sho- Oh, nevermind.

STOP THIS NOW - don't you people know ITS don't grow until she is 18.........

Fuck Tits or gtfo, lets do that request thing bitch. /b slut just think about the amount of dicks that'd be jerking if to your filthy ugly nudes. For the love of sweet fucking jesus do it.

oh, come on.

Psychologist here.
Children tend to have some interest and explore sexuality around 6-9. This is mostly to the point of "Show me yours and I show you mine". Sometimes, when there is and older kid or man involved they explore doing more sexualized things, just like Reaction kids have to this kind of experience varies depending on the situation itself, relation between subjects, and what kind of things they do.
For what law says, kids have no discernment to consent sex.
Only thing you could do is get involved in a game with some kid you are close to so he/she doesn't feel forced to.

Do you even have to ask? They look way better, higher pussies, usually virgins or not used up, smell better, nicer, more fun, and they don't BITCH a lot.

Tits or gtfo bitch

>her
>daughter
>her

Shit for brains, NO!