>post pics of your waifu
>keep ERP and RP in>insult other waifus
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Claimed uwu

Sandwich

>Yui claimed

don't worry about annoying me; you don't annoy me, and I like talking to you.
up to anything? games, anime?

ah, the normie ones? hehe, you excited?

husbando claimed

(Kikelice)
owo
;-;
Sadly yes :(
You should get in my shed

Hi juisexual
I slept earlier

Well the first round is free and the bar make pizza wich helps, but it is still going to be like fingernails down a chalk board

UwU
:'(
Voices get out of his head :o
But there are niggers in your shed

Hi
I'm not one :(

It's not that, i just don't know what to say sometimes
I was tidying my room a bit but i'm not doing anything else

Makes sense. Lazing around again today like usual?
that sounds like a solid 6/10 evening... drinks, pizza, normie coworkers... why not try and make the best out of it?

owo
they won't get out :c
They're in a different shed
Hi nothing
But you are ;-;
Hi juisexual
Yep

Claiming, now and forever.

I don't know what to say either sometimes... I guess we'll have to get over that together :o
my room is alright as it is but I think I could do some tidying... school's over but I still have my backpack out, for example.
what exactly does "lazing around" entail?

OwO
Tell them they need to pay rent then
But you don't have two sheds uwu

I will try, I am very very good at faking how I'm feeling and fooling people

Hi juisexual
Being a lazy neet
I can't :(
But I do uwu
Why do you never post Alice anymore?

Claimed (again).

uwu
Why not :(
No you don't owo
She told me not to :(

Claiming the highest tier waifu and confidant of 2017

I took all the limbs off a golen tonight. It was a good night.

owo
They don't talk to me :(
I do though uwu
Ok :o

Claim

I think i'm done now, i just need to hoover up the doritos and other food items from the floor

Hi
But i'm not :(

Sounds mischievous!
What time is it going down?
ah, that sounds like the life.
how old are you?
>hoover up
sorry I'm retarded whats that mean

bump

After work ends which is soon

Hi nothing
Prove it :(
Hi juisexual
It isn't

bap

Ah, I see.
Have fun with it :)
lazing around all day sounds nice on occasion, at least to me.
hello taiga :)

It means get one of these to remove stuff from the floor

Hi
The person who used to call me it doesn't anymore :(

owo
Talk to them then, make them talk to you :o
No you don't owo
Why did you ask? :o

Hi Jui, what's going on?

Hi juisexual
Maybe if it was just occasionally
Hi nothing
You're still a muffin to me :(
uwu
They don't responds to me :(
I do though uwu
I can't tell if its you or not since I'm on mobile ;-;

Ah, a vacuum. Makes sense now.
hehe...
I ought to vacuum the living room later today, now that I think about it...
nothing much; just playing a game. what about you?

uwu
Keep nagging them for rent money or you'll evict them :o
No you don't owo
You should be able to figure out it's me uwu

Hi
But i don't post muffins :(

I didn't know that hoover was only a british thing

Hi, Jui

owo
I can't though :(
I do, its really run down uwu
I don't know who 50% of people posting uwu here are anymore :(
Hi nothing
Start posting (non english ) muffins then

Well, I googled "hoover vacuum" and got a lot of different results;
hoover is the british term for vacuum, but Hoover is also the name of an American vacuum manufacturing company. weird, huh?
hello, Toko!

What game you playing today?

I'm cleaning up a bit on my desktop as I sync some stuff from phone to dropbox, getting ready for a factory reset of my phone. Going to try to hand it in again . . . last time the guy said "A factory reset will fix it, you did this with that theme thing, I promise", I protested and told him that wouldn't affect the safe boot to recovery thing, but he told me he was right and sent me away.
Guess what, phone is just as sick.
Also my neck is kill.

How was your day and all?

pretty soon my entire body will be kill :x
still g-senjou no maou, but I also started playing pokemon moon.
i'll be off to the gym soon, which is why i'll be hurting...
what's wrong with your phone??
I've been up for around 3 hours, and it's been good so far... just gotta see what the rest of the day entails.
what about you? How's your day been so far?

Nice, pokemon is pretty cool, I never really played anything after the old GBA games though.
I did have Pokemon Snap on my N64, not the greatest pokemon game.
Hope you have fun at the gym, good luck!

It never shows the real battery percentage, it randomly shuts off, it spams me with warnings that the temperature is too low, and when I check that with a dev tool, it says the battery temperature is around -34 C
Oh, and sometimes when you plug in the charger, it basically drains the battery in a bout 15 seconds, then it refuses to charge for a while, the suddenly works again.

Hi
But that's not bread -_-

My sister just came to my house so i let her kid on my laptop and the first thing she did was go on this thread

oh? Why's that? just not interested in the newer games?
I'd suggest getting a new phone, but if it was that easy it'd already be done... mine used to do that when I Would charge it too, but only if I used a wall charger.
:o she's keeping tabs on all of us... and maybe you too!

It's almost 7 PM here and I only woke up around 4 hours ago with a killer headache, now I'm having a cold one in a cafe, so it was alright so far as well

Hi nothing
You're not bread you're a muffin baka >.

Also my parents are out of town today, so I can drink more cold ones and blast all the shitty music I like through speakers

I don't know, I guess I just like other games, big fan of autismo problem solving games.
Also much prefer games I can play with others, something with at least 5 people.

The phone is relatively new, it's been wonky for a long time now, pretty much from when I bought it, but it's getting worse, I can't have a phone this unreliable.
It's a manufacturing error, so I'll hand it in and get it repaired, it should be free, if not, I'll bitch about my consumer rights at the store.
It sucks though, I'll get a pretty shitty loan phone until it's back.
I've always used a wall charger for mine, doesn't change anything, sadly.

>when your steering feels heavy and turns weirdly when halfway throigh a sharp bend on an icy road

Sachii's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was user-waifuing with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Mai, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that waifu or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

ah, sounds like a good time. I hope you enjoy yourself!
Ah. There seem to be a lot of people who feel that way towards games...
The phone situation sounds rough. hopefully the repair works in your favor, at least.
the wall charger used to work wonders for me, then it did what your charger does to you; drains battery, doesn't charge, then chargers, then stops working, etc...

I'm off for a little while now. have fun everyone :)

See ya Jui, take care.

Morning!

uwu
Why not :o
Charge the niggers in your shed rent money then owo
But my uwu is special uwu

Yeah, I hope I'll actually enjoy myself one day as well
So, Jui, you got any plans for today?

>I'm off for a little while now
Oh, I didn't see that, well, talk to you later, if you'd like to, of course

Chi Pa Pa
Stop asking already...

Hello friends. Sorry I have been unresponsive lately.

Good morning.

Hi
How can i claim a muffin if it's not bread >_<

Bye

Heya

Morning friend

So, um, does anyone else tolerate me here?

Ive never talked to you before, so hey!

I feel the same way sometimes

Hi nothing
Because its still a food >-

Hi how are you?
I do. Never talked before so why not

Oh, hi! Ask me something to spark up the conversation, I really suck at it

Heya I am doing alright for someone who just woke up, weird night but overall I am okay, how are you doing??

I mean I can try what makes you like your waifu?

:o

A little hung over but not too terrible. Spent last night getting drunk with my dad.

But i can't claim a non bread in a bread claiming thread :v

Hi!

Drunk with your dad sounds kinda fun lol my family isnt too big on drinking really and neither am I. I dont hate it just dont do it unless I am out also I am a featherweight so I kinda get drunk after a few drinks lol

Hiya!

Here

Well, I think she's actually a nice person, nice, yet misunderstood, since she pushes people away from her with her excessive self-hatred.
I like to fantasize about helping her to break out of her shell, watching old-ish films (she canonically has good taste in movies) and such.
Or I just like anime girls with lower self-esteem than mine, and I'm a massive cunt

How are you?
Hi!

Hi nothing
But you can :x