Can black people be racist? Discuss

Can black people be racist? Discuss.

can black people be racist?
try to find one that isnt

Black people are more racist than whites at this point.

They are the most racists.

/thread

How?

yes, of course

In the sense that racist simply means bigotry based on race, yes.

In the sense that racism is a system in which the majority oppresses a minority, then no, at least not in the West. You may see it on a small scale, such as small towns where the majority of those in the area are black and all those in leadership positions are black. But on a larger, societal scale, no.

I love how no one here is actually providing an explanation. None of you here know what it's like to be black.

not when I exterminate all of them

It's the same as being millennial nowadays.

Black people are the most racist, because they hate nuggets to- Chris rock

>Can black people be racist? Discuss.

They're violent subhumans. Animals.

O H F U C K S O M E B O D Y C A L L / P O L /

Of course not. We black people are the first people. We created all other races and gave all the technology to them. Least they can do is respect black people.

I also don't know what its like to be hispanic, asian, or middle eastern. I also don't know what it's like to be a woman just like they dont know what its like to be a white man. If I'm not allowed to make a comment o their thoughts and actions then neither are they.

>people

I love how niggers try to avoid the racist label by trying to redefine the word. Of course, they're too stupid to realize that by redefining racism as a "system of oppression", they are excluding my calling some random coon a nigger, because I'm not systemically oppressing him/her/it by doing so.

But again in larger world scale yes. Black people are THE global majority.

So it's more like other races can't be racist against blacks since the black people are the majority on planet Earth.

My people have been oppressed for years, while whites have thrived off of the labor of my people and taken away every part of my culture. But please, tell me how white people are being oppressed

You can tell how hated a racial group is by the number of racial slurs you can use against them. Just think of all the slurs you can use against niggers off the top of your head, most of them being very clever and hurtful. Now try to come up with as many for any other racial group. Even the beaners don't come close.

Of course. Idiot.

Then why don't you go to Africa, you spear chucker, where you can reap the benefits of all that nigger innovation and labor.

i also dont know what its like to be a potato, but at least a potato has value

Don't be racist, it makes your arguments look weak.

Yes and would you?

if i was black, probably

The attempt to redefine racism as requiring power and prejudice is absurd.

1- black people have institutionalized power. I think the Congressional Black Caucus would count as institutions with power, as well as the NAACP.

2- If racism requires power and prejudice, then poor white supremacists in the South are not racist, because they lack the money and societal standing to be powerful.

Also note that the ability to exert physical force one someone is power. Clearly, people have the ability to kill each other regardless of skin color, so everyone has power in that regard. If you are also prejudiced and kill because of it, you are exercising obvious racism, even by the tortured newspeak definition.

Clearly, anyone can be racist. Game, set, match, pseudo-intellectuals claiming blacks can't be racist.

>how?
Lets see...Calling for white geocide saying all whites are racist and white supremacist, blaming white people for their problem believing that their race is better then others but needs pity.

Yes. Everybody can be racist. It doesent matter what skin color. It is rare to see a black person be racist but it isnt impossible.

Go to africa and see how they threat white people. In some places they hunt them down a kill em

No, because you have to be the same species aswell. "Black race" is a subhuman species that didnt evolve to homo sapiens

that is a racist comment

>racism
Dis iz withey kkkrakkka stuff.

Percentage-wise, at least as many black people are racist as White. The feeling of entitlement is racist. The feeling of being persecuted is racist.this is because it assumes that one color caused all of their trouble, without regard to individual wrongs. I also see them hate white, and/or other colors, or rationalize other races as inferior to them. I actually wondered at first, if the question was real, because yeah, they ARE as racist as any other color. Asians are the most racist of colors. Russians are the most racist of countries. But Blacks, being taught of the distinction of black/white from early on, are almost ALWAYS racist. If anyone imagines that they are different from anyone else on the basis of color, they are racist. Period.

Who has done this?

I am black and I agree my people can be racist. I don't look at racism as a form of systematic oppression rather I look at it as the discrimination/prejudice against a certain race. "white people are crazy" "all white people are racist" ect.

Yes we can be. As a black guy who honestly cannot stand my own people most of the time I'll set the record straight. We scream racism if of the KKK rally but our dumbasses will be the first ones marching in a group of all Blacks chanting shit about diversity. Its hypocrisy.

no.

dey was kings n shit nigga

If I'm not mistaken the definition of racism is to put one race above or below another. The second you say "this race can't be racist" you are putting it above other races which is an act of racism.

i don't get why a racist would get mad at other races racists denying their racism to sell themself off better, they themself are trying to talk themself out of being racists when questioned too, so shouldn't it be relatable?

>it's not racism, it's prejudice! that's okay because I say so
I used to be a liberal, if you stupid fucks didn't exist I would have stayed that way.

On the DOTR, I hope you finally gain some self-awareness.

White fag detected

No because racism is power + prejudice and POC don't have power.