twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

About as fucked as fucked gets... fuck.

Fuck

Game on

What the fuck can buzzfeed do... fuck 'em

lmao ur shaking grow some balls

war is solved with more war, we must fight back

ddos buzzfeed

Great, another influx of clueless newfags to ruin Sup Forums yet again because of muh meme war

Ion cannon
An ion cannon is a fictional beam weapon described as firing beams of ions. Ion cannons appear in movies, television shows and video games that have a science-fiction based setting. >More at Wikipedia

media.giphy.com/media/9o67upvAnOqRy/giphy.gif

Le reaction gifs XDD

loic hoic buzzfeed.com

Forgot anti-Semitism.

> thinking buzzfeed has any power
> thinking anyone with power take buzzfeed seriously

Thanks for the kek's user.

"Nothing makes me go from happy and optimistic to destitute and angry as quickly as seeing a BuzzFeed link. Between the stolen images, vapid content, lame jokes, recycled memes and desperate assimilation of all things pop culture, I feel like I'm dealing with a cultural hydra. Only what BuzzFeed accosts you with is worse than poisonous breath and virulent blood; BuzzFeed attacks our collective intellect, worsens civilization and collects a handsome reward for doing it"

That about sums it up.
thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=buzzfeed

I just wanna know how Sup Forums is going to respond... Make it epic.

Anti-semitism is pase since the new protected class hates jews

I know you're baiting but normies who come here will either be instantly scared off because they're faggots or learn to adapt and become newfags. One simply does not "attack" Sup Forums because the worst things that can happen to us already happen and we're doing it to ourselves.

If you guys want to raid make it good, I'm not participating in a half-assed "lolllll-I-gotcha" raid. If we're raiding I want some permanent scaring and crying.

Why respond?