What have you done to make a liberal cry today?

What have you done to make a liberal cry today?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/russians-hacked-my-crowd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing. They cry for no reason

/thread

I voted against my own interests to prop up a know-nothing plutocrat.

Suck on that, libtards!

Existing while being an upper class white male.

Saying Hillary is a liberal is like saying Chris Christy cares about his approval ratings. She's like the Paul Ryan of the left

It was super effective!

sad

You are ignorant beyond belief

So as hominem instead of actual substance? Who would of though. She is a centrist and even claims to be one herself. Centrists aren't liberal

Hilary was bad. Trump is bad too.

The worst thing to happen to politics isn't either of these people getting into power, it's the rise of populism and the transformation of political debate into a team sport. Populist leaders focus on votes first and issues second because boring stuff like bond issuing and policy making doesn't get the headlines.

You want to make America great again Trumpfags? You want to stop all this oppression and inequality Hillaryfags? Better stop gunning for the other side and start listening to each others problems.

Because the network didn't make these to promote a TV show or anything,

not really, i seen a lot of stupid fake time mag covers for many people. It is a silly joke.

This. Politics shouldn't be treated like a sporting event

liberals are centrists. Every single one of them has the victem card readily available.

You're making too much sense for this board. Downvoted

>liberals are centrists.

I find your ideas intriguing and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

As a conservative, We listened to leftist arguments. Then when we said our points we were called RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, WHITE, TRANSPHOBIC, XENOPHOBIC.

The left refused to listen to our problems so Trump became the slap back.

Listen to your own advice and actually listen to our problems as well.

Centrists are people who vote on republican and democratic bills and defend both sides. Liberals are the left, conservatives are the right and centrists are the middle. Liberals by definition can not be centrist. Just left leaning centrist or right leaning centrist. But no right leaning libs or left leaning consetvatives

This.

I been corrected and learned something new today.

Ironic... i called him ignorant and I was the failure.

Hurr

They called you that because your "problems" are there are too many niggers, faggots, and Muslims running around.

You notice I said that left fags needed to calm the fuck down too. The most vocal of both sides are a problem. Don't think it's a matter of 'they started it!', I think it escalated on both sides to the point where anyone left leaning is a dirty degenerate to the right and anyone right leaning is a bigot to the left.

That's obviously not true and I bet you'd find a lot of things to agree with if you spoke to left fags IRL, just as they'd find lots to agree with if they spoke to right fags.

'The left' isn't an institution, they're not all out to get you. It's not a team sport.

I'm not left wing as it happens, but it kind of proves how black and white your thinking is if you assume I was. You lumbered me in with the left because I said something you didn't like. I'm not mad at you or your political beliefs user, I don't think you're a racist or whatever, you don't need to put your assumptions on me like that.

The left does listen to trump. How else would all of his cabinet members be voted in. They all had the chance to vote against them but few did. Even on the ACHA which some republicans voted against had democrats vote for it. Stop playing teams and look at voting records. Sound bites are just for the public but neither side follows up on those calls.

Just so you know to not further embarrass yourself, that isn't Hillary.

But those are Hillary signs they're holding...

compare them to Bernie rallies

See? They still do it. Type the word "illegal" next to "immigrant". Bet you can't...

The left are the only ones listening to trump. That's why they're so pissed off about it. People on the right don't care what he says, because it doesn't matter. They "won" so they don't care what he says or how wrong it is.

fake polls

fake sources

fake news

real news actors

you're watching america's #1 news network

this is cnn

But Bernie is irrelevant, thanks to your failed Queen.

Seems like it. The only thing they actually disagree with is his Twitter account

Sorry I'll go back to autistic screeching.

ANYONE WHO VOTED TRUMP IS A RACIST
ANYONE WHO VOTED HILARY IS A CUCK
THE WORLD IS BLACK AND WHITE
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Just by reading this you have no idea what a conservative is.

I have no problem with freedom for all, no problem with freedom of religon.

If a Christian man killed a group of people at the mall for being gay and said, "In the name of God." Every conservative would hate and this man. Every church would say this is not an act of God nor is this man one of us.

I expect Muslims to do the same.

If LGBTQ wants to exist, so be it. But when they attempt to change freedom of speech so every person is forced by law to use correct pronouns then I have to stand for what I consider decent.

We can co exist. I do think this. Left arguments need to stop being about emotions and start looking at facts. We are all tougher than that.

>Illegal immigrants.
I've been to Sup Forums. I've seen your complaints. During the campaign I spent a lot of time there lurking, trying to see what you guys could possibly see in him. It wasn't hard to figure out, you guys weren't very subtle. Trump looked like the candidate who would be most likely to let you guys do all the violent shit you've been craving. You looked at him, unironicly saw Adolf Hitler, and were pleased. You guys want to be the 4th Riech.

Trump isn't a conservative.

I'm certain you are not the problem. I dont think of it as tribalism when i vote. But I cannot be a conservative according to a massive majority of leftist views.

You are a liberal. Liberals tend to be decent. Leftists are screaming emotions rather than listening to anything.

Unfortunately for liberals, those leftists are destroying freedom of speech and drowning out all arguments.

True, but he supports more religous freedom, security, free speech, and a smaller government.

Both liberals and conservatives are divisive fucking degenerates. Childish, tribalistic nonsense.

This man literally summed up the entirety of social issues in America today. You aren't on a fucking team.

I've been to /mlp/. I've seen your fantasies. During the summer I spent a lot of time there lurking, trying to see what you guys could possibly see in ponies. It wasn't hard to figure out, you guys weren't very subtle. Ponies look like the pedobait that would be most likely to let you do all the perverted shit you've been craving. You looked at them, unironically saw Pinkie, and were pleased. You guys want to be Equestria.

How could they possible get more religious freedom? Then at the same time say fuck the Muslims?

I think the drowning out of discourse is happening on both sides unfortunately. By labeling people as 'leftists' as a means of invalidating any views they might hold you're adding to that. I don't think it's malicious; it's clearly because you feel similarly labeled and ignored and stigmatized for your beliefs, but it's certianly not helping anything. I wonder if it's the same for the vocal people on the left; there's only room for arguing because no one is willing to listen. I think it goes both ways.

The only thing I'm advocating is taking each person at face value rather than assigning them a set of beliefs based on what you think they might want, like labeling them 'leftists'. I understand they are guilty of the same thing and I'd make this same argument to them about stigmatizing the right.

Left and right is ultimately unimportant. Discussion, debate and compromise is all that matters.

found the butthurt.
whats it like to be a leach on society?

Second

more butthut

I do care what he says. Listen to Ben Shapiro. He hates his twitter rants and wants to see policies moved forward.

Trump is stuck on campaign mode and needs to change.

Also, MSM is not reporting on any actual policy he is doing though. They are focused on his twitter rather than his acts.

It's Senator Debbie Stabenow

snopes.com/russians-hacked-my-crowd/

About what? This is what she claims to be, not what I'm calling her

people do this all the time. trump does it and
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

she. what day of the week is it?
Friday?
then she's a _________

Here's a real one

he posted a meme so I can enjoy his butthurt even more.

Freedom to practice your beliefs beyond a church wall. Believe it not this is being stopped. If a baker wont cook a cake for a gay wedding then the couple should go to a different baker. Eventually a free market will put the religous baker out of work but they still got to practice their beliefs.

As for muslims, he isn't making life difficult for American Muslims and bans those countries for security purposes.

Yes it is, shilling for Hillary. To maybe a dozen people.

sad attempt

free market

That's populism for you. Only focusing on drama for the sake of impressionable voters, not focusing on policy making. No doubt the same would happen if Hillary was in power; we'd only hear of vague gesturing towards identity politics or white-house scandal. Two sides of the same populist coin, and the media has a key role in how it reports on these candidates.

Discourse is the problem, not any one candidate or ideology.

if by religious freedom you mean trying to push christianity to the public then by all means you are correct. you can't say he's for free speech when he is trying to discredit and censor the press.

sure kid

sure kid

Can you explain what you disagree with? I'm not always right and if you've got a problem with my points I might learn something from you correcting me.

lol news flash: mainstream media has always been full of shit, and has always has a liberal bias

"fake news" was originally a term invented last year by the left by which they could label fox news etc going into the election season. this blew up in their faces when the right co-opted the term and started using it to describe the mainstream press and their own slanted reporting which strongly supporting Hillary's campaign.

no you go right ahead kid
we all know what happens when someone disagrees with you.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this has been going on for decades.

Wut. I just want to talk user, no screeching here.

you got facebook?
do it there.

But I didn't start this thread, and everything I posted was relevant. This is totally fine thread for Sup Forums.

It's Sup Forums random, not Sup Forums only shitposts.

Wait, didn't she win 6 million more votes than Trumpie? She won 54% of the vote and yet lost because of Trumpie's collusion with the Russians. She's a goddamned American hero in my book.

I hope this is a bad troll attempt and you're not this stupid.

>thinks Obama gave the Russians sensitive data
You understand that Trump wasn't supposed to tell the Russians what he told them, right?

piss on my american flag

get cucked cons

I called a jew "filthy kike" on the internet and also explained why hitler did nothing wrong to some elementary-kids i randomly met on their way home.
Am i doing it right?

Aren't you adorable. How's the vagina hat holding up?

Rather slick I'm told

I dont have a vagina head. I'm a classy young man with sense of fashion so i wear fedoras, you little hebrew.

Oh hey. It's your turn to bring the hot pockets for the next ANTIFA meeting in my mom's basement.