discord.io/blackout
youtu.be/oxY0UpwEPC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Affordable Care Act

nin

Gotta pass it to know what's in it

Understanding modern feminism - condensed

why the islam is not a peaceful religion

Well, it's not long enough to be Obamacare, so... Stupid Shit Social Justice Warriors Believe?

The list of people OP's mom has fucked. (2016 to 2017)

Evidence Against The Holocaust

nigs nigging volume 1

my taxes 2017

This guy

Your moms Bmi, Vol.1

Claims made by Sup Forums users that were believed to be true but are actually bullshit AKA The Troll Diaries Vol I

A short guide to gender pronouns

Modern African-American Names
Starter Edition

kek

Things that offend liberals: Volume 2

The Secrets of Black People

Dicks OP sucked

Laughed but didn't kek

Ops a fag

Reasons half life 3 is never coming

Join discord.io/blackout for nudes !

I wish

What women want... scratch that, sounds more like a sienfeld joke. It's "My trap collection"

do you even know what kek means?

40 Pounds of Blank Pages

NO BUT AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

Of course I do, my dad invented it

Traps and Bait: The Abridged Guide to Sup Forums

Are you EFG?

Winds of Winter

it's inspector gadget's instruction manual

The Internet

U.S. Space & Rocket Center guide.

>literally

rule on being a feminist

wew lad

Are you FAG?

Women: Volume 6/9 : Where To Eat

"The Sup Forums Encyclopedia of Traps: Volume 1 of 10000000000"

Bitches I fucked last week.

Ariel winter's tits size, pre-op edition

Dangerous Faggot

Chill out Dude.

hopefully its the great loli marathon of 2016

>Tumblrite Genders: July 2017 Update

>So what's the book's title?
Standard Multipurpose Paper - 500 Sheets: 8.5" X 11" (216x279mm)
rolls off the tongue

List of all known genders

Title McTitleface

Pronouns 2017 edition.

how to understand women summarized

No reason to. Let me explain why; if your puny mind can comprehend. I'm more educated than you, in every way shape and form. Also more intelligent than you (exponentially so). I am better than you, in every facet of life, and I don't even know you, however, I just know, that I am. Also, we aren't bro's. If anything, you are someone I assign less value and worth than my own feces. Your life has no value, and you will make no contribution to this world, in your entire life, because of your low intelligence, and lack of skills. How does that feel, you fucking bottom denominator. go back to you vegan subreddit to fill your useless void of a life, pretending it means anything. Am I a narcissist? I don't know, I am a fucking God. I will, do, and have succeeded in every facet of life. I have done more, in this year alone, than you will have achieved before you leave this world... let that sink in. You have no fucking clue who you are talking to. I am so vastly superior, and intelligent, that I can infer all of this, with 100% accuracy. You are like a fucking ant, and I am a GOD. You do not even fly on my radar, let alone get acknowledgement, from the likes of me. I know you can sense my superiority, my power, my intelligence,and you are trying to pretend you don't feel it, its real. To conclude, go back to fucking yourself, you meaningless water-trash bottom feeding peasant.

How to deal with women
Volume 1

reasons to commit a suicide immediately

new copypasta

"How faggots ruined Sup Forums: a post by post analysis"

>new

underrated post

TL;DR
by Sup Forums

copy paste right?

Reform of EU data protection rules 2018

The Great Faggot War of 2012

youtu.be/oxY0UpwEPC0

That book is what the QuickSand Man was looking for to save his his life

Its KeKs plan to send the normies away its written in binary

Believe what you want

Ma nigga

Reasons to stop being a pussy and do it

Reasons why OP is a fag

the many ways OP pleasures himself

Old Man Henderson's Backstory of Doom, The Novel.

"Chicken Chicken Chicken: Chicken Chicken"

>Women: Volume 6
Wonder what are the other 8 about

Females 101
Part 1 of 5

>Excuses why jesus MUST be coming back NEXT year... or the year after, perhaps...

annoying things about libtards part 1 (a-c)

ITunes TOS in print form

great wanks I have had 2002-2008

objects I would love to insert into serena Williams . part 1 of 21

why black lives don't matter

lmao

goats - a sexual positions guide for muslims

you win

a pictorial history of household items gays insert into themselves

/thread

gay thread
ITT: huuuuuuuuu *sniff* huuu huuu HOOOO HOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
LIBTARDS
REASONS WHY BLACK PEOPLE SUCK (yeah!) OBAMACARE LMFAO
THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT LOL
I'M GONNA PRETEND LIKE I PAID ATTENTION TO POLITIKS BEFORE THE NIGGER WAS TAKEN OVER BY TRUMMMMP AND BE CRITICAL OF THE US RESPONSE TO ITS HEALTHCARE CRISIS THAT WAS OVERSHADOWED BY THE FINANCIAL CRISIS

The Case for muslim Genocide

How to Trick the Goy Chapter 1

Jezebel explaining why this isnt racist

Larry David here. Good effort with being a comedian but I think you should leave it to the professionals such as myself.

user's (short) guide to feminism

List of women that should be keept naked all time

>nigs nigging volume 1
The April Edition

What a woman might mean when she says "I'm fine"

The things you can say about a penis, with penis being penis'd inside of said penis.
>rechargenigga

kek

why your mom is gay

Short stories: Why Hitler was right?