London 2016 folks

'Don't call me a white bitch!' Shocking moment 'racist' Muslim women face off with white women in vicious confrontation on a London train

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3586867/Shocking-moment-racist-Muslim-women-face-white-women-vicious-confrontation-London-train.html#ixzz48TNUhxJ2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uj9PY9-r52c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=g00kEcGh4j8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fokkin clickbait article

That's the Dailymail for you lol, still though, the Muslims are becoming more brazen.

I HATE MUSLIMS SO FUCKING MUCH

GET OUT
GET OUT

GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTT

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Somalis are NOT black,

I don't want that disgusting filth associated with us.

I support attacks on white women. Theyve sold out their own culture to be progressive now let them face the music like white men had too

Daily Mail pls go

But she totally looks like a fat slag

The Daily Mail is here to stay.

Ethiopians are cool, never met an Ethiopian I didn't like.

Posting this picture it reminds me, I feel so sorry for this guy. He is just some harmless bearded hipster, I mean look at him :c

Man any time I start to doubt all the German men worth a damn died in '45, you Slavic rape babies remind me of the reality

This. I'll support our... "guests" to fully express themselves so I can just laugh.

>December 2014

youtube.com/watch?v=uj9PY9-r52c

Slowpokes

Keep crying filthy natives, the new stock is here.
Inshallah

Ha, the Daily Mail is good at posting these types of things at the right moment of tension.

kackbrazen?

Fuck the kebabs and their enablers

Hey Bacha Bazi boy, go back to big papa Achmed, u know he callin' for you.

razen
ˈbreJz(ə)n/
adjective
adjective: brazen

bold and without shame.

This is UK who we are talking about, how much time he wil be on jail? 6 months? 1 year?

Not a lot.

Still though, going to jail is no joke, and hes not the criminal type. Just a harmless hipster.

it's brazen, not razen

indeed, i copy and pasted it incorrectly

Throwing insults is all you have left, you have no future in your own land, your children will be persecuted by mine and we will all come to know Allah

Or you are some white sargon tier liberal trying troll us. Or a half caste?

They are showing their face because they are becoming the majority in the bug cities. We have been warning this from decades, and nobody listen to us. Well, let them show their real face, let the cucks see what they have been doing letting that scum to invade them. The cuck is a coward even if him is trained to answer with violence to us. Let them suffer.

Its great to see this happen. I hope it really boils over in the UK or France or Germany before it takes hold here. Doesnt even matter who wins as long as one nation demonstrates that its a total disaster.

My parents are from Sudan, but I am from Chelmsford. Studying a year in The Us.

Took a while to come up with that one.

poopoodoodoopoopoopoopoo

All race wars aside I think the most likely scenario is Islam becomes just like Christianity and fades away while successful blacks and browns breed with the much larger white majority and become invisible while the unsuccessful blacks and browns and whites and new arrivals all breed together and become the worst of both worlds. Forming a tan or dark brown under society of people like African Americans in the US.

Making poor use of wit, it won't be missed

poopoopopopopopopopopopoooooooppopopopoppopopopopopopopoo

Don't people that look like this understand that no one will ever take them seriously? Or are they really that unaware?

"Racist" even the daily mail is afraid to label those quintessentially British ladies as actually racist

Islam will never be westernized like the Christians. Our Capitol is not in Europe and will never be susceptible to the west.

The Daily Mail can be a rag, but I fucking love it for reporting this shit.

Unaware I think, they are fairly simple people actually, subject to the trends of the day. They may have all the tattoos and ear plugs but they quite mild people. And they arrest him lol, ridiculous. If you want to arrest someone who actually supports Nazism go to National action for example, but this guy?

Shill thread
SAGE

Agreed, the worst case scenario is integration.

>s**g

??

It's kinda funny how you get jailed for mocking Jews even if you make it as parody, meanwhile you have Sharia patrols on your streets and Muslims raping children for decades

No of course not. The successful immigrants will drop it completely or be Islamic only on paper.

It will be the underclass that keeps their religious convictions.

Why do you say that?

they police in a certain way here, they would rather not make the muslims angry as they cant control it that well. but whites will take a lot of crap and not kick up a fuss

slag

Those white girls act like complete no-class libcuck whores. The 2 muslim women look classy in comparison.

>dailymail
Not even once

Silly goy, non-whites can't be racists.

>shitskins
>classy

AYYY

*leans back in his chair*

man, I fucking love Poland

Cause the cops in UK are cowards, they don't want to get bombed by the mudslimes

Muslim shills on Sup Forums? Hmmmm.

>Cause the cops in UK are cowards, they don't want to get bombed by the mudslimes
It's more that they've turned into an extension of the political system, so not being seen as racist is considered more important than law enforcement.

Id say its more like Mexicans who need to try and find something they can feel good about in the USA.

>At least Europe has muslims.

Is "slag" a really bad insult in UK? Somehow your insults always sound jolly

Feel free to continue the pussy worship america but i am done.

White women are completely off the rails and will be the death of the western World

>Protesting for more abortions
Legally they don't have any abortions. In any circumstance I believe its on demand in Germany though isnt it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Germany

Third world Muslims arguing with white girls who have been completely indoctrinated into worshiping and emulating black culture...surreal. I'm so lucky I got out of Camberwell and moved to Kent.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Germany
>Permitted in Germany under any circumstance after meeting a doctor once.
What exactly is it you are trying to tell me?

GETOUT
E
T
O
U
T
youtube.com/watch?v=g00kEcGh4j8

(Western man)
"Lets go away dear, this man is obviously a Charlatan"

(The Imam)
DONT you disrespect me you kafir
Don't you question me, its haram
This will be our world soon, not your world
So please, think of the diversity

(ISIS Warriors)
"Allah says, what he does is right"

(The Imam)
Thats ISIS gentlemen, they are not like all muslims though, were a peaceful religion, not to worry ...

(The Imam)
Sit down on my goatskin!
Listen to this Imam
If you relax i will tell why you, should pray to Allah...
You see we are righteous
Flooding countries, through road and bay
And as we take your daughters virginity
(By the way do you have any daughters ?)
We will soon convert them too

We got ISIS
The Oil Crisis
We even have the SJW's
So open up, for diversity ...

(ISIS Warriors)
"We are a religion that praise peace"

(The Imam)
The koran, the koran, the koran us tell
That you should be stoned, you dirty infidel
The koran the KORAN, Allah speaks through me
And he says i need to rape your women see?

We send young men from across the sea
Not a woman can be seen amongst these refugees
(See they dont have any rights back at home y'know)
My age is twenty eight
I tell you im fourteen
So let me stay, with the children in your highschools please

If you say anything bad, il let the media know huh, racist?
Even though we dont respect women, the feminists love us
Under us they wont be free
Well keep them in one place

As sex slaves
As sex slaves
As sex slaves you see
That is all a western women, ever should be

And on your men, well i don't want to waste much time
We'll cut off all your heads
First your Father's
Then your Uncle's
Then your Grandpa's