WWYD Thread. Replies get replies, brutal as you like

WWYD Thread. Replies get replies, brutal as you like.

Fffuck! I'd grip her hair start slapping her around til she cries, slide my hand down her top and start slowly licking over her face make her feel that bit more violated. Hand round her throat forcing her to her knees and abusing her mouth. Tears making my dick harder when she's choking squirming. Laugh at her cryin when a nice thick cocks forced in her ass!

Anymore of her?

her tits

Chloroform her, take her to my pad, strip and tie her up. Eat her out to see how her unconscious body squirms and moans. Prop her doggy style on a stool and cushions in the shower. I slowly pump her pussy with m'Dek, increase speed & force. We cum simultaneously. I face fuck her to revive my 8in long 3in thick dick. She moans your name as I fuck her pussy for a second helping, I turn on the Cold Water Only. As the shock and the panic consumes her, I feel her pussy muscles clench violently. Through her screams and inquiries of you I gag her with a t-shirt. I abuse her pussy like an inbred step child through her sobs and screams. Screams slowly turn into moans. Her clenching pussy milks me greedily. My dick thickens for an imminent orgasm, she panics fearing pregnancy. I leave large red hand prints on her ass as I yell STFU! A geyser of cum erupts into her cervix. As she weeps through her orgasm and the wet t-shirt I show her the Plan B pill. "If you ever want to see your little boyfriend, swallow . . . my jizz too. And I know how to hide a corpse!" She swallows, blows me, gets on top as instructed and rides my cock like her life depended on it! We cum again, I grab her throat aggressively leading her to my bed with the wet T-shirt in my left hand. As she pleads "Stop" I push her on the bed. I re-enter her pussy and mutter, "tighter than my sister". I muzzle her with the shirt with only her nose exposed to breathe. I pound her pussy mercilessly as I hold the shirt like bike handles, pressing it into her mouth. Between panic and extacy her eyes roll back, fighting in vein against my unmoving arms and her rip tide of orgasms. Deep, hard, less rapid strokes are all I can do as my massive orgasm builds. Moaning like the whore she is her back arches, her cervix opens as I blow the final massive load inside her. She passes out. I stare at her amazing tits as her chest rapidly rises and falls thinking "Does she REALLY have to go back?" *smirk*

Would get her drunk and pretend to be her bf/husband that returned. Fuck her like a $2 whore. Leave before she wakes up or eemembers a thing

Wwyd to this tease?

She acts all innocent. What does she deserve?

Bind her tits tightly, pinching and twisting her nipples while she whimpers. Tie her hands behind her back and fuck her throat until she's a mess; if she gets uppity, push a ring gag into her mouth. Once my cock is wet with her saliva, I push her face down, ass up, spread her cheeks and slowly but firmly force myself up her.

WWYD? Replies get replies.

would love some tributes, or stories
Email @ [email protected]

She's cute af. I'd wife her and make love to her whenever she wanted it. 10/10

Kissing, trail from her neck, suck on tits, trail down her stomach and eat her out slowly. After finding her sweet spots, gorge on her pussy making her cum. Trail up via kissing, make out as I position my cock. Softly bite her neck as I enter, her her gasp and her body bucks. Start slow, missionary, stare into her eyes, kiss and nibble her neck. Get rough, knees to forehead, pound cervix. Make her cum. Switch to cowgirl, pound her from below and don't stop for 10min, make her cum. Doggy, slam her pussy, smack her ass, scratch her back, pull her hair, go balls deep. Slow down a bit for deeper, rougher pumps. Cum buckets inside her as she cums. That's how you make love

Nice tits

replies get replies

Bind her Facedown to a Board that goes from Navel to her Shoulders and has Holes for her Boobs .
Lift the Board to Waistlevel with a Hoist , bind her Legs to the Cable that lift the board so she is nicely spread and cant close them.
Fuck her Pussy a bit while slapping her Ass ,put a Deep-Fryer under her tits and switch to her Asshole ...

if you send a tribute or a cock pic with her in it, i'll respond with a video of her fucking herself.
[email protected]

Pull back that mane of red hair and slap her in the face with my cock. Grab her forcefully and shove myself down her throat, making her gag and choke on me until her mascara is running and I've unloaded myself down her throat.

wwyd?

bond her very tight and fuck her up the ass until I cum. Then, proceed to clean my cock by fucking his mouth

would skull fuck until she's unconscious and then blow as many loads inside her pussy as in can possibly take

Blow raspberries on her tits

Face her toward a two way mirror.
Take her from behind and watch her face as she cums hard on my cock several times. Then, right before I'm done I whisperl that all of her friends are on the other side of the mirror and have watched her loving cock and being a huge slut. Then I shove myself as deep as I can into her, bringing her to a simultaneous orgasm with me.

Get her drunk then finger her in the middle of the room then take her upstairs and throat fuck her

Play a few games of beer pong to loosen her up. Start betting and offer a game of strip pong. Loose a few rounds and then double down that next looser has to perform oral. Watch her boyfriend think he's going to get lucky. Win the round easily and make him watch as she sucks me off in front of him, commenting on how much bigger my cock is than his tiny little pecker.

WWYD

Rip those panties off and just jam my dick raw into her unprepared asshole. Recording her having her ass painfully wrecked to put up online for all her friends and family to see.

God this chick is cute. Please tell me you have more of her.

I'd love to see what she'd look like riding me on that chair. Just straddling me and working herself up and down. Moaning and panting until I have to stuff her soaked panties into her mouth to keep the noise down.

get those fun bags out to play, have her ride me, do her doggy then get her to suck me

Have her sit on the chair like that and slide her panties to the side as I go in raw from behind

Raw anal while milking those tits from under her sweater

Wwyd? She's a big whore

Definitely need to make her choke on my cock, I wanna finger her ass

How about my GF?

Haha she'd fucking love this. The only way this slut can get off is by having a guy cum inside her. Nothing else works.

I'd suck and bite on those tits while she gives me a blowjob then pull out of her mouth so I can finish on her face.

little Asian girl with c cup tits and a fat ass, wwyd?

girl asked me to advertise for her server
discord dot gg/wSwzT5

Have them compete to see who sucks me off better. Winner gets a mouthful of cum, loser gets beaten

Fuck her ass while cupping her tits then choking her

Have her give me a bj while my legs hang in the water

Grab her head and force my cock down her throat repeatedly and blow cum all over her face

anyone?

Id fuck that pretty little face until she cries, then cum in her eyes

Here's more

I'd fuck her into 60fps

British beaut Chloe?

Or who wants a reply to theirs?

Looks like a cum queen. I'd gladly blow a load all over those glasses of hers and watch her lick them clean afterwards.

would eat out lovingly and love for the rest of my life
post more plz

>

I'd kiss her for hours and then slowly strip her, kissing every bit of exposed flesh. I'm push her to all fours and eat her ass out while fingering her until she came and I could feel her asshole contracting. I'd flip her onto her back and bind her hands and eat her out until I'm satisfied. would kiss and cuddle all night.

wwyd to her?

Do you know this girl?

yes, do you?

No, but she's extra hot. What is she to you? gf?

Yeah shes cute, I went to uni with her

what school?

She's unusually hot.

I'd make her dress up in a cosplay, then get ravagely fucked.

why does it matter?

lol, I want more. She's hot and I want to fantasize about eating her out for hours and her cheating on whoever she's with for me

How would knowing where she studied get you more? What's her best features?

best features are that she's a slut and her breasts

yea her tits are great, shame you dont know her they are pert af

yeah

If I saw that girl walking down the street in her cute white n blue summer dress I would pull my van over, tell her im from out of town n ask her for directions. Hesitantly, she looks me up n down and asks me a few qualifying questions...just to make sure that im not some kind of perv. Satisfied with my answers she moves closer to me and looks at the map Im holding in front of me. I point to a location and she peers at the spot where i say i want to go. Bam...fuckn knocked her ass out with just one strike. I throw her in the back of the van, quickly bind her hands n feet and drive off to my secluded home. Shes a bit groggy when i pull onto my garage but she quickly realizes her situation. Thrashing about does no good ao she begins to scream. I chuckle n let her know that no one will hear here. I live in a very secluded area.
Finally, i have her in my room. I strip her blue gown off, her sexy blue panties xome off next. Oh fkkn yes, she's fully shaved. Damn, this has my cock throbbing. A quick dlit of the blade n her bra drops off and her tits lay bare. Perfect nipples, pointing up just slightly. She thrashes again n then screams. That turns me on even more. Quickly I cock my arm back and land a punch to the side of her head. She falls back to the floor. Ive got work to do...
Several hours later I bring my gf into the closet. "Ive brought us a toy" i whisper teasingky into her ear. She squeals with delight as she sees the naked girl trussed up and gagged. "And this one wont escape, I cut her fucking feet off."

I already did a caption. Can someone do mine now? She's my classmate. Wwyd to her in an empty classroom?

Give her a private lesson on how to take cock, sprawling her out on the teacher's desk before sinking my dick into her tight little pussy.

dead?

Man the harpoons.

Wwyd?

saved, hot girl

Undo those suspenders and then pull out her tits and wrap them around my cock.