This is the real Queen of Sup Forums. End of discussion

This is the real Queen of Sup Forums. End of discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10910497/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*ahem*

(You)

thansks

This is now a Blowfly thread

no one cares anymore about that tired and overrated album. the real queen is grimes.

I'm glad i'll always have a group of people I can look down on in life.

Look down on everyone. I implore you to look down on and everyone and resent them. And fucking resent them.

first, look in the mirror. you'll see a dumbass prick. you may look down on other people but deep down you'll know you're way worse than them.

Jesus Christ she's disgusting
by just looking at that picture i can smell cat urine

escusi?

the irony is that the head is on the wrong person; the girl on the bottom is the real Queen.

>queen of Sup Forums
>most people on Sup Forums despise her and love for her is held up by 10 autists
Lol ok

>most people on Sup Forums despise her and love for her is held up by 10 autists
[citation needed]

also funny how that number usually changes from 1 to 3 to 5 to 10 depending on the day. just make up your dumb mind already, autist.

Holy shit, Sup Forums proven pleb as fuck in one picture? I didn't know it could be that simple

pleb is just a meme. you fell for this meme like a naive kid.

No but for real if you like Grimes you're an actual pleb

Who took that pill, what thread, and when?
>that number usually changes
You know that there's more than one person that recognizes you and your lot as retards, right?

liking the artist of the decade =/= being pleb.

she's got acclaim and respect, she's fairly obscure -> inaccessible to plebs, and her music is great. she makes all her music on her own and she's in charge of her destiny. your mere opinions can't change the facts.

only plebs call others plebs to begin with. classic newfag tryharding.

If I remember correctly, it was posted on a waifu general thread. Naturally grimesfags will flock to that though, so I think a "is grimes good" poll placed in a brand new thread would be much more accurate

>inaccessible to plebs
>entire fanbase is plebs

funny, because the actual retard is you. if some folks say different numbers that means that all of them are lying. at best, only one is right.

anyway, no one is going to believe your lies.

I demand a recount

>dummy can't see the big picture
i suggest you to go outside and take a break from this board. the world doesn't revolve around Sup Forums. irl, where it really matters, she's kinda underground, she's got big acclaim and respect and she's basically patrician. normies/plebs have no idea about her and even those who heard about her can't handle her music. case in point: you.

It's an estimation. Some people are wrong, but they're not necessarily lying if they're making a guess, especially since the only way to prove it conclusively would be for the grimesposters to give their IPs and prove that theyre not using ways of masking it. It's a guess based on the combined low numbers of grimes generals and the similar patterns between them.

#2 is good enough for you

>she's patrician if she's underground
wut

The real queen

they're all wrong. the real number of grimes fans here is much higher than you think. and her fanbase is growing daily. you'll see her real popularity here when she's going to drop her next masterpiece. irl, she's not going to be very popular because she's too weird.

>she's patrician if she's underground
>wut
yes. that plus acclaim = patrician. being underground means she's not for the plebs - for the masses. it means only a select few patricians know about her outstanding and noble musique.

it doesnt matter who your music is intended for when it's shit

>I can misuse the word patrician and I'll be right
Hey, buddy, I can do that too! Nickelback is patrician because people dislike them! See how easy it is?

do you think her patrician status depends on your opinion or my opinion? wrong! it depends on facts. and the facts are fucking clear: they point to patrician status.

Her entire fanbase are normies you lil schmuck.
She has over 700k twitter followers for h*ck's sake. Any band or artist with a twitter is auto-pleb tier.

The facts point to her being an easily accessible artist that can easily be found about if you're at least marginally into music (she even has charted before). That puts her squarely in the realm of "popular music", which is not patrician based on the original meaning of patrician. Just stop spewing bullshit man.

>Nickelback is patrician because people dislike them! See how easy it is?
that's a shitty argument. first of all, nickelback are very popular -> for the plebs and secundo, they're panned critically -> not a chance to be patrician.

on the other hand, claire e. boucher is at the edge between mainstream and underground and her music is very acclaimed. on top of that, she does all her music and her sound is one of a kind. you have the proof right in your face: patrician.

I was misusing the definition of patrician, like you were doing. If you seriously think that the meaning (of this admitted meme term) is that she works solo and is unique then you're just stupid.

>The facts point to her being an easily accessible artist that can easily be found about if you're at least marginally into music (she even has charted before).
if she's so easily accessible, why so many plebs - incl. you - hate her music? because it's 2 deep 4 u. i can't imagine a turbo-pleb like you liking songs like omega, shadout mapes, eight, scream and hedra.
>That puts her squarely in the realm of "popular music"
no shit? then why she doesn't have singles in top 40? e.g. bjork is far more successful when it comes to chart positions and sales. because more plebs dig her music.

you take yourself way too seriously. patrician and pleb are just memes. i played games with you, dumbass.

>why so many plebs hate her music?
My point is is that they don't. In terms of people actually into music, plebs are the people that like Grimes, and normies are the one that don't even know about her.
>pleb for not liking shitty pop
Okie dokie
>then why she doesn't have singles in top 40?
Not what popular music means, and her album did chart, so...
>Bjork is far more successful
Outside of her two most recent albums, Bjork isn't a patrician artist either. Nice strawman.

>patrician and pleb are just memes
That doesn't mean that they don't have meanings
>I was just pretending to be retarded
Opinion D I S C A R D E D

Ugly God fits that exact description too, but he's not patrician. learn what the term means idiot

her two most recent album were not as good as Debut, Post, or Homogenic

Ok, so? Those albums are still not as patrician based on the meaning of the word.

Can't wait until this bitch is dead of a heroin overdose so you autists stop screeching about her all the time.

you're confusing patrician with experimental/avant-garde

Nope, patrician has always meant art music. That includes classical and jazz as well, alongside some experimental and avant-garde music

These are the types of people who criticize ITAOTS.

Jazz is absolute trash. Sorry if you fell for it.

do you like grimes by any chance?

No. But the fact that you judge music based on how it makes you look (grouping jazz in with the classical? Fucking embarrassing). Jazz is the opposite of patrician. Jazz is the abortion of artistic aesthetic.

>judge music based on how it makes you look
no one did that, jazz is just commonly associated under the term "Art music" so I included it.

we don't even need to wait that long. remember Marina? The moment Grimes shows any signs of age these fucking cretins will drop her. jesus fuck some people are disgusting.

and I'm saying this as someone who enjoys her music.

HOT
TAKE
FAMALAM

THIS IS BLOWFLY THE MASTER OF CLASS

HERE TO SOCK SOME SOUL TO YO ASS

Isn't the bottom girl actually the potato lady?

IT IS NOT A POTATO

bag
of
chips

aafs

What's her name?

bullshit arguments, dip.

>Outside of her two most recent albums, Bjork isn't a patrician artist either.
who the fuck are you to judge what is patrician and what is not, you dumb pleb? you stepped out of ur boundaries, turbopleb

She really is hideous, isn't she? You'd really have to be mentally ill to find that trash attractive.

>strawpoll

>marina hater retard in action
>his shitty opinions discarded
do you ever take a break, fuckwit?

>strawpoll
>reliable
does anyone remember that retarded huge album showdown from either late last year or earlier this year? i rigged like 4 strawpolls to get the albums i wanted further into the tournament. you ever wonder how pinkerton beat rain dogs? now you know.

Lmao, nice try, this is the poll and Björk has clearly won:
strawpoll.me/10910497/r

you did that? that's lame. that whole thing is a lie now assuming you really did that.

you added a bunch of votes later. stop bullshitting.

Yeah, because everyone one Sup Forums "loves" Grimes as this poll from pic shows, right? Idiot.

no one actually likes Grimes' music, everyone on here just has a goblin fetish

/thread

I've kind of liked her for a long time

>who are you to judge what's patrician
Well, I know how the term was originally used, unlike all of you retards, so I think I at least have a bit of authority

Shut the fuck up autist. That poll is corrupt. Stop flaunting your bullshit fake poll.

You have zero authority. Now leave.

Interesting

>a humorous thread about ITAOTS
>grimesfags invade it and start spamming their waifu once again

And they wonder why everyone on board hates them, s m h

Define "patrician" then, autist

>the poll is fake even though I can't prove that it is

Sad this had to happen to the thread. Grimesfags seem to be the Ciaraposters of this board

I wonder if grimes comes to Sup Forums every single day

>being such a clueless idiot
The OP mentioned
>This is the real Queen of Sup Forums.
And the Grimes friends proved that he's wrong. Deal with it.