> 19, kissless virgin
> lonely af
> meet grill through friends
> talk for a while
> start to like her
> always give her cigs and alcohol
> one night walking her home
> me ask jokingly "what am I getting in return"
> her - "you're not getting anything user" etc.
> feelsbadman
> same night after she went home I get a snapchat from her
> "you're sweet"
> feelsgood?
> time goes on
> she snapchats me "do you like me"
> me "I think you already know the answer to that"
> her "I want you to say it though"
> me "I like you. Happy?"
> her "You could say that"
> conversation goes on
> her "I kinda like you, but my friends would think you're weird"
> since I've been meeting her, every time she drinks most of my alcohol, smokes most of my cigs
> friends notice, says she's using me
> I tell them she's different when she's alone with me (which is true, shit like deeper talks, putting her legs on me, sitting up against me)
> be today
> sends me bitmoji of her behind a cactus with me standing next to it with a caption that says "Dry"
> follow up message "u when u flirt with me"
> me "ouch"
> she sends follow up bitmojis that basically spell out "You're being salty, I'm too savage haha"
> feelsbadman
> tfw when I think about her all the time
> tfw I genuinely like her
> tfw it's taken me this long to realize that I've been used, had my feelings played with, looked like a push over to all my friends all in hopes of finally not being lonely, but no.

I hate life lads

U ugly?

yea kinda I guess

she probably likes you but realized you're a big pussy virgin and would be embarrassed to actually date you

19 never had a bitch too
I need to find one just like me
I'll never buy anyone smokes and alcohol

get your self a fatty then

shes a bitch...move on. there are literally billions of other women.

coke will help to boost your selfconfidence

Yeah I think that's whats happened, she calls me a "wetty" which is an insult from the UK that means like a bit of a sap I guess?

Stop looking for a relationship, look for a fuck and relationships follow. Don't look like a freak trying to find a partner, you come off as cringey and desperate.

I buy myself the alcohol and cigs lol she just rinses them

Not op
But be me skinny fag
Do you think I can find skinny bitch
Do all skinny bitches think they are hot shit

tried, failed

I know, its just hard when shes literally the only girl in years whos ever taken any real interest in me I guess

real shit?

I hate alcohol and cigs

People our age smoke just to look aka Cool especially girls

evidently

I smoke because I'm fucking addicted to nicotine

As for drinking, I just don't really like being sober, I need a beer or a joint to take the edge off, especially when I'm meeting with people

Look, another baby with girl problems.

Come back when you have real issues. I'm done giving advice to faggots on the interbutts.

kek no shit she was using you. you know that saying Sup Forumsros before hoes? should have listened to your Sup Forumsros, retard

> real issues

I'm guessing you're a Vietnam war vet or some shit then?

too late now

>she's using me

user you need to learn about women. There is no "she is taking all my shit" thats nu-male horse shit. The unwritten rule of society is that you get to use a woman's body, they get to use your stuff. If you don't agree, then try to find a girl thats frugal. (good luck with that btw).
She's clearly giving you signs she wants to be in a relationship with you, but youre too much of a beta to act on them.
Man the fuck, stop acting like a child, dress nicely, be the one to ask her out on dates, take the reigns.

at this stage it is very much debatable whether she wants a relationship or not, especially considering you're literally the only person in this thread who hasn't said shes just using me for shit.

Why are the feels always about girls???

Don't you have anything else going on? Seriously, you haven't even hit the apex of your youth yet. She's a dumb bimbo for using you and you're a dumb bimbo for being used. So what? You got a whole life to make even more dumb decisions.

and your "deep" talks probably don't mean anything anyways. (Pro-tip, they never do)

End her

I don't. I'm a worthless piece of shit who spends his time smoking, drinking and self loathing. I get what you mean though. Its easier to have that point of view when you've gone through this sort of shit before though.

And yeah I know, I just meant deeper that the worthless crap I talk about to my friends when shes around.

How does that one song go? Oh yeah "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"

that they are

Do you live with your parents.?
You in college.?
You got a car.?
You got a job.?

Live with my mom.
Finished College.
Haven't got a car.
Start my new job next week.

How can you finish college
A course is usually 4 years and by now you would have been atleas 22

You finish school at the age of 16-18

That's where your wrong op the only interest she saw in you was cigs and alcohol and start lifting I swear being jacked give you pussy and If your good looking it's easy as fug

ever consider that none of these people know what they're talking about?
The text she sent you is basically asking you to flirt with her. She would have never in a million years said she liked you if she didnt like your company.

Instead of saying ouch, you should have started flirting with her.
Unless youre in some sort of verbally abusive relationship thats what it looks like to me.

Ill let you fuck my gf if you post a selfie

Nothing some chloroform and some woods can't fix OP

not OP but i finished hs with my AA transfer degree at 18 using state programs. i did have to go to hs and college at the same time though, and i usually took over fulltime classes at college

Ah, I'm guessing you're from the US. College in the UK is like Community College in the US. Whereas University in the UK is like College in the US.

UK College courses can be anywhere between 2 - 4 years. I studied at College for 3 years after I left School when I was 16.

Mandy is far better, and worth the money.

That's the best movie ever

I've been told this before

makes sense I guess

this

fuck mandy, stuff looks fucked, I've seen people on it multiple times

I live in Ireland and the only way to get into college is to finish school
If you dot finish it you can't get it.

You can leave School after 16.

Oldfag here...

let me tell you user...

1st...quit being an emotional fag. i was there at one point. reading into everything way too much.

2nd...play with her then...if she wants to play stupid little games..then play back. Act like you give no shits and she'll come crawling back. Dont act like you DONT like her. But inform her that you like her less because of the shit she pulls. She'll try harder. BJs inbound.

and again, your fucking 19. bitches come and go.

So you've never tried it then! £40 a gram and it lasts ages. Coke 100 a G, buzz for 30 minutes..

Maybe don't be the kind of guy to go on Sup Forums and cry to other losers about how much of a loser you are.
Get a nice haircut, buy a button up and go to a party.

not him, but I remember when feels threads were sad stories about animals, or soldiers, or earthquake victims, or family. Now it's just 350 fucking posts of faggots boo hooing that their gf moved away or they have no gf.

Jesus fucking christ. What happened?

Pic related, shit that used to break my heart when feels threads weren't full of you whiny bitches.

Yes then what.
You can't get into college
They won't let you in

yea I was told before to act like I don't give a shit

Idk man Mandy is pretty heavy for somebody who just smoked weed

BUMP HER DAWG

A wetty is someone who's pathetic and moist

So it used to be just a gay then?

no one asked you to post bud

Mandy is the love drug! few lines of that and you feel like you can get on with anyone and everyone! For first time I suggest snorting it, other than getting a pill and bombing it. More control over dosage when snorting

You're fucking retarded, I don't know how things work in Leprechaun land but in Britain once you've reached the end of year 11 when you're 16, you apply for either College or Sixth Form, and are often offered a conditional (GCSE dependent) place, if you achieve the GCSE grades required you'll be inducted onto the course, like I was. Whats so fucking hard to understand about that?

yuh

Just not a big pill/powder man really

I was talking about myself dude

Dont listen to him. First time just bomb a 100mg pill you get off darknet. Coke is way better for just confidence as its not nearly as neurotoxic (if even) and you have much better control on it. Mdma is more for a life changing experience

kek'd

Fucking this

23 now but back then knew this girl who I wanted to date but she didn't want to. So when we would hang out I would treat her like a friend. After a while she was trying to date me crazy gow that worked but trust it'll work.

Hah! yeah get it off the darknet he says...Moron.

Yeah, I guess I could use this thread. Just ended a 12 hour midnight shift about 2 hours ago and my coworker who relieved me always seems to find someway to bring me down (innocuously on her behalf). Of course, I like her so that's probably why I take what she says so strongly. Anyway, she was describing a friend of a friend who was in his 30's and had no girlfriend in a mocking manner which essentially describes me though I'm just shy of 30. She is very attractive both physically and in her personality. Geeky and down-to-earth. Overall, very pleasant to be around. Anyway, I haven't dated in almost 3 years and I know people I work with and my family think it's strange. My last girlfriend said my life was a mess at the time (legal issues, mom was dying of brain cancer, drinking way too much) so I decided to avoid dating until I got things back together. Like I said, that was three years ago so I'm getting close to my goal but I keep coming up with new "points of improvement" to achieve prior to seeking another relationship. I've joined a gym, stopped drinking, and stuck to my psych med regimen; however, I'm just so out of the game I feel more doubtful everyday and see each of those days as a failure. I don't know...I'm just tired I guess. Thanks for reading. I don't know why I posted this, honestly.

It helps but not as much as you imply. Speaking from experience here.

THIS fucking push kid.
Don't act like you're weak ever.
Don't even think
>if I'm sad enough she's going to eventually notice my feelings
that's never going to happen.
Since she know you like her be open about the fact you want to screw her. But don't act thirsty. Don't Beg. Just straight up
>I'd really like to bang you sometime
Don't ever try to be sentimental about it. That's not the right time. Act casually in the lines of
>let's see what this is going to lead us
And don't lose hope after her first negative reactions. She's going to have some doubt at first but eventually she would give up.

Second this. Bonus points if you find another female friend who you can text/call when you hang out, watch her get jealous as fuck.

>just woke up
>remembered dream
>I swear I had this same dream long ago
>run into a girl at a convention of some kind
>dark hair, average body, glasses
>walk around together, get to know eachother
>we start to like eachother, she begins to drop hints
>she has to go, walk her to escalator full of people
>Hug her tenderly and watch her step on the escalator
>her face stands out in the group of ascending people
>just before she's gone, she says
>"Remember me, promise?"
>Wake up
>look around
>curl up in my bed and cry
Tfw I never got to promise.

post a selfie op cmon, this place is full of lovely people, nobody will laught at you

Tbf yeah I get what you're talking about, the other day I said she was hot and she was like "I never thought you'd call me hot cos ur a bit of a wetty" I got some serious thinking and reevaluating to do

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

OP quit being a pussy and drop her. Ezpz like what's your end game? You want to be in a relationship so badly you're gonna be with a girl who uses you? Grow some balls and get some self respect you cunt

fug, I get dreams like that, they suck because for a split second when you wake up, you think its all real

>be me
>meet girl through friend
>end up liking each other
>talk everyday and she always says good morning and she likes me and all that shit
>take her to prom and we dance and hold hands and cuddle
>avoids me after
>find out she lied to me for 3 months
>never gave a shit about me
>talked to a bunch of other guys the whole time
>said she just wanted to be friends so she could "make sure her feelings are real"
>kisses some other dude at a party 2 weeks later

What a cunt

Slap her ass. Do it. If she gets upset ask her why she is bothered by bein touched by a "wetty". She either has to give you a free pass on groping her or admit that you actually are "cool" enough to affect her emotions.

t. Someone who's never done it. Sorry youre so dense

grills man

you've found a glitch in the matrix

good advice user

might try this

She's been ignoring me for three weeks and I haven't seen her in a month so unless she messages me i'm done. If I ever see her again in person i'll spit in her fucking face and tell her she's trash.

uhhh ya'll mind not pretending to be op

I'm retarded I thought this was for for some reason

I lack self respect and I don't know why

Thank god I am not in a situation that forces me to do this.

Calm down you lil bitch. Really that is pure beta talk. Slap her ass but with an angry face if thats what you lust for.

>emotionally incompetent user who is cucked by female he likes
oh boi, one of this thread again.

yea it sucks

wrong.
if i got that text from a woman (i'm lez), and she said ''hurr me wan fuk u''
actually, if she typed that i'd deffo be up for it, shows she has a sense of humour.
but ''like to bang you sometime'',
is, no offence, but it's true, graceless, crass, without being crass enough to be full on grossly humourous.
take the piss out of yourself a bit, but not in a self-depreciating way, jokey, yeah, cos nothing is as off-putting as narcissism and all of that kak.
the casual tip is a v good one, though.

then again, ain't gonna see any hot women on the gender spekektrum gonna be texting me cos my screen is broke af.