This store is a piece of shit specifically and the employees hate it...

this store is a piece of shit specifically and the employees hate it. pls call in bomb threat so it is shutdown 4072821911

bump

I love Aldi, NYPA, KYS faggot

Aldi has some good shit, why the hate for this location?

>call in bomb threat

You fuckin retarded?

Attention Kmart Shoppers we have a fucking blue light retard special.

am I funny yet?

I like Aldi

I mean, it's no Kaufhof, but it's decent

I loved Kmart in its prime. Never devoted enough to stake out blue light specials, but I would tackle an old lady for some Little Caesar's

The fuck you on about? Aldi's has some fucking good deals and they pay better than slavemart

this is the gift god gave us.

i love humans.

obvious Aldi employee who gets bullied by the collegue's spotted

my aldi is fine and the employees are great

aldi's also has retards who leave quarters in the carts. so you can scavenge for quarters in the parking lots n shit

i do that to be nice you little punk
obv. some of the people who shop there are niggers with no money and that quarter can help feed little tyrone or something

i like the pretzels they have for sell tho

So what you're trying to say is that you are a shitty employee and you got fired for being a no call/no show for the third day in a row and now you're disgruntled because your mommy and daddy told you that the world owes you something and that you don't need to work hard to earn a living?

Here's a better idea, instead of me calling in a phony bomb threat to a store filled with honest, hardworking people, you should just kys. :^)

If you sold a shopping cart for scrap, would you get more than a quarter back?

wow what a useful life hack. I don't know what i'm going to do with all those extra quarters I'll have after an hour of searching carts.

You're leaving those cart quarters with little Tyrone in mind? Ech, I can take that coin and carry enough milk to last me a week, Tyrone can eat shit and die.

Sounds like someone got fired for being a little faggot.

NYPA

aldis is one of the best chains there is, and overpay their employes. fuck your gay ass personal army request

The steaks they did for fathers day were fucking epic...

Also is an amazing company to it's employees you shitbag, go earn your 12 and hour then, not sitting on a chair.