Junkie dies on streets of vancouver

junkie dies on streets of vancouver youtube.com/watch?v=w164o9A-ZaU

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.io/blackout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Join discord.io/blackout for nudes!

he is mentally ill, i work at the walk in clinic and he comes in from time to time. he drinks but doesnt do drugs. he has a speech impedement from having a seizure in the 90's.

He's a human being too, you know.

wow very dead

he is not human

He is undeniably a homo sapien, but is he a person?

Poor guy. Mental illness is severely untreated in the world.

no he is a scum bag junkie

most of em should just be thrown into a mental asylum. Honestly birthed mental disorders should jsut be killed off for efficiency purposes if they are highly in functional as part of society.

It's that attitude that prevents people from getting help when their addictions are manageable.

You are the one who lets them become animalistic.

Devils advocate here.
Can't watch the finish the whole video because I'm getting ready for work.

But Why does it matter. He's just another homeless guy.

That sucks. He probably had a crappy life and he fell so hard that he couldn't get up.

Nothing really matters, by that logic. All life is sacred until it's not. It's all pretty meaningless, but for the sake of happiness, and striving towards the lack of misery, we should be trying to improve the lives of everyone on earth.

That'll never happen. But it's what we should be doing.

You wouldn't understand what it's like to suffer like that until you've been there. I used to think exactly like that, who the fuck cares, etc. etc.

Then I ended up there for a very brief period, and I met a lot of people who are good people genuinely. They deserve better. They just got caught up in a shitty situation that spiraled out of control.

It's a tragedy.

No one deserves to live in a daily personal hell like that. That's why it matters.

It really is man. It sucks, no one asked to be born like this.

Didn't even watch the video the guy is fine. Proof Sup Forums will believe anything the OP writes. OP is no longer the faggot, everyone else is. Welcome to summer.

Sure but no one cares, so you have to deal with the suffering.

Fuck it man, I've got my own problems.

Life is too short to be nice, just wade through the bellybutton height shit pool, get to the end, and die like everyone else.

Some people have shorter legs and are closer to the shit pool, that's just how it is.

good
one less parasite wasting our resources

So brave of you to come out as a homosexual.

if this was in america the cops probably would of tazed him for resisting arrest lmao

would have, not would of. idiot.

I did watch it. He might not be dead, but he's not okay, you cuck.

That's not how it has to be.

We make it too difficult for people to pull themselves out of the hole. And your problems are laughable compared to the homeless, first responders, veterans, prisoners, people with mental illness, and those suffering with addictions.

You'll never know true fear until you can actually feel death creeping around every corner of every place you go.

There's two types of people who care about these issues - there's the pretenders, who imagine they know what it's like, and advocate for those actually going through them, even though they're probably never going to go through them, and then there's those who have actually gone over the edge.

The only ones who really know where that edge is are the ones who have gone over.

And it can always get worse, and often does.

It's up to these people to try to pull themselves out. I'm just saying, you can't understand unless you've been there, and have a bit of sympathy. Basic stuff.