Based rapper Azealia Banks is banned from Twitter for supposed racist remarks

Based rapper Azealia Banks is banned from Twitter for supposed racist remarks.

trib.al/dHl8t3K

Apparently she was banned from Twatter for calling Zayn Malik a sand nigger and a faggot and telling some other bitch to grow some hips and get her mensies.

Last month, she was not banned for saying a pack of burley black men should run a train on Sarah Palin. Personally, I think Sarah Palin is terrible and Trump shouldn't have invited her to his event, but whatever. Anyway, is this because she supports the God Emperor that she has been banned? Or is it because Twitter sides with mudshits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYq8WdeBP6I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_behavior
breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/09/twitter-unveils-new-trust-and-safety-council-featuring-feminist-frequency/
nouw.com/sthlmtoldn/jamie-and-nikki-24051860
instagram.com/p/BFUcwJwn1Wf/?taken-by=azealiabanks&hl=en
pix11.com/2016/05/09/exclusive-woman-seen-assaulting-transgender-woman-on-bronx-subway-in-viral-video-speaks-out/
youtube.com/watch?v=JRikunViGnY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PXUfBxMbC3A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is doing the lord's work.

Personally, I didn't think I could agree with a rapper about anything. But yes she is indeed doing the Lord's work. I'm assuming she doesn't want to be overrun with sand niggers either.

She's not based. She's just crazy.

Not everyone who agrees with one or two positions you have is automatically your friend, user, just like disagreeing on one or two positions doesn't negate an entire person's platform.

Azealia Banks is a broken watch and gets to be right twice a day.

Black people are naturally conservative and right-wing senpai. They hate degeneracy and media shills but vote democrat for gibs.

>racist
Racism = prejudice+privilege. She is a black woman and she has no privilege, therefore she can't be racist.

>Black people hate degeneracy

stop_posting.png

Right. I think she's nuts too, but it's pretty ballsy to fight against mudslimes. I don't know if she's crazy. She might see the lie that is the Democrat party.

Most older blacks do have a conservative side. The problem is, is that the government has made gibsmedats so readily available, later generations of blacks end up like these niggs we see from BLM..

>They hate degeneracy

Here is a facebook post I just saw on my feed from a black woman:

"This jay ass nigga stay worried bout me one i dont fuck with niggas on cocaine stay keeping your nose dirty with your jay ass fake bm but at least you get to claim that baby on them taxes bumb ass niggas sneaking around on your real bm keep it up and the world gone know bout your jay ass lil bitch stay out your feelings bitch you got a whole bitch over there but stay on TASHA calling everybody talking bout you miss me not my fault you over there miserable looking for tasha look alikes kill yourself from your run away bride DUB"

This. A dog with rabies is no use to anyone. She'd happily lay into you if she could. Kudos to twitter for recognising that racism isn't just for whites.

I have hemorrhoids on my asshole

She craves BWC, she wants a strong white bull to breed her. Is anyone on Sup Forums man enough and white enough to do it?

>racist remarks

but i thought that blacks couldn't be racist?

what the fuck

She hates white people, she wants white politicians raped by niggers.

Fuck her, hope she dies.

Angel Haze is better in every reconcilable way.

>BASED AGENDER GOD

Sure they can. Just not against white people.

Everybody is racist against the blessed sand people, obviously.

Tell a doctor about this.

Her boyfriend is white.

youtube.com/watch?v=GYq8WdeBP6I

I want her to sit on my face.

I'm in love with Azelia Banks

She's no Tila Tequila.

>Zayn Malik
Zayn Malik is an english singer
>english

lel, bongistan is amazing.

Once you choose right, you know you chose right

Choose white

White is blight. Future belongs to brownies.

> twat slings invective
> bitch pisses all over twatter
> violates terms of service
> advocates for racist gang rape of public figures
> Y U Ban Meez?? U B Rayciss!!

ignorant cunt should face charges

Anybody here speak nigger? I need a translation cause I have no idea what she's talking about

Thank god for abortion. There would be so many more of them.

You can't say anything against blacks, or feminists on Twitter.
You can;
Threaten politicians
Routinely ask for white genocide
Threaten white people

But if you call a fat girl, fat, BANNED.
I quit Facebook and Twitter when I took the red pill.

Our African Queen is being kept down by the racist left-wing pigs

#BringBackBanks

Power to our Sup Forums sistah

Also

/r/equesting a drawfag on Sup Forums draw our queen

Why are you friends with black women?

Based azalea banks. Wow twitter is really cucked

Why don't you want a black woman, Sup Forums?

>loyal to their man
>traditional values

If niggers don't even want them, there must be something REALLY wrong with them.

Love that girl

Big respec

Black women & white men

Natural allies.

Shit-tier genetics. I don't throw my pearls to swine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_behavior

Black women are the best.

I think "jay ass" actually means "gay ass". Maybe she's trying to avoid getting her account deactivated. Pretty smart, actually.

I thought every one knew this, apparently not. Here is the reason why Twitter is so fucked.
breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/09/twitter-unveils-new-trust-and-safety-council-featuring-feminist-frequency/
Sarkesian is in charge of banning people, and uses this power to ban any one who speaks against her. Twitter has never believed in freedom of speech.

>implying black guys dont have shit taste

who is this ebony empress?

It's not so black and white. Yes the majority identifies as christian, yes they despise homosexuality and they have a fear of communism despite enjoying an aspect of it "hand outs".

But the conservative elements pretty much end there. They crave a form of anarchy based on their demands from BLM and when it comes to sex culture they go well beyond "the free love movement" where Polygamy and child abandonment have been accepted as cultural norms.

because black people are natural conservatives who hate degeneracy :^)

They should never have introduced them to the Internet.

nouw.com/sthlmtoldn/jamie-and-nikki-24051860

yeah, i love that. she can say anything she wants, gang rape palin, call every nigger under the sun a nigger, but as soon as she says 'sand nigger' holy shit! kick her out.

Is that stupid cuck race mixer Mackelmore? He looks like he would watch a pack of niggers pound his wife.

>calling Zayn Malik a sand nigger

Well he is

>ignorant cunt should face charges

yeah fuck freedom of speech

Tila Tequila is pretty based too

she died for nigger sins

the ultimate redpill is that blacks will attack anyone who opposes their ideas and opinions. all she did is show how violent and verbal abusive liberal blacks really are.

thank you azealia banks for your sacrifice.
but still fuck you for attacking mama bear.

>putting another nigger into the world
>writing your white genes out of the gene poll
Look what happened to Brazil and tell me if it's really a good idea.

>Is that stupid cuck race mixer Mackelmore? He looks like he would watch a pack of niggers pound his wife.

why do you think she's pregnant

You just can't criticize mudshits.

isnt she some nation of islam orbiter?

She sure is a stupid racist monkey if nothing else so I figured she fits among those tards

she just posted this to instragram

instagram.com/p/BFUcwJwn1Wf/?taken-by=azealiabanks&hl=en

how is she based again?

>black woman says racist thing toward some muslim
>gets banned for racism
>proceeds to blame whitey for her own actions

she's a typical dindu subhuman, nothing more and nothing less.

Who would've known that she could be so redpilled???????????????????????????

What a time to be alive.

One direction fans took her down. These teen monsters got more power in Internet then 4chinz neckbeards.

>Based rapper Azealia Banks is banned from Twitter for supposed racist remarks.
>Based
>Rapper

She's had plenty of anti-white rants, she is a silly gorilla looking dumb Nigger.

One Direction fans want to be raped by mudslimes. Allah forbid that someone talks shit about a mudshits.

pix11.com/2016/05/09/exclusive-woman-seen-assaulting-transgender-woman-on-bronx-subway-in-viral-video-speaks-out/

It is happening lads

The black woman is now the oppressor.

>There are also reports that the UK Home Office is considering banning the female rapper from the country.

I used to think Canada was alone in banning people for no reason, but the UK appears to be the champion of it.

>>loyal to their man
>>traditional values
shut up you fucking retard

no, macklemore is married to a white woman and they have a kid together.

UK banned Michael Savage for saying something he never actually never said. He's on a list with Martha Stewart and Mike Tyson. Also, multiple Muslim terrorist are on that list. They are the leaders for banning people for no reason.

Speaking of which

>youtube.com/watch?v=JRikunViGnY

THREAD THEME LADS

What's their political views?

Top kek

NO NO NO HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?

BLACKS CAN'T BE RACIST!!!1

Actually a fan of some of her songs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PXUfBxMbC3A

She sings so prettily, I'd like to hear her *sing* sing some time

Hot

Liberal democrat.

Where is that picture of the Welcome Refugees banner in the Brussels airport when you need it??

like whites, they more successful they become, the more redpilled/conservative they get. unfortunately, the city dwelling loafers outnumber everyone else.

Why would any white person want to become a leper? Am I missing something?

>Who could have been behind that post?

What happened in brussels airport? I haven't been on the Internet for a while, are they taking fresh refugees?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings

Did you seriously think he was being serious? Seriously?

There was a photo shopped picture going around with these three girls in the Brussels airport while investigators were in the airport. I never saved it.

most perfect chocolate bitch i've seen

wow. i didn't know blacks could get in trouble for wrongspeak. and a female one at that. hats off to her. she must have really chapped someone's ass

Are they still welcoming refugees after the bombing?

Are white girls that desperate for refugee cock? Don't they have older brothers or men in their families to beat them up.

Mudshits are higher on the oppression totem than blacks, even black women.
They ignore her comments about Sarah Palin because black woman is higher on the totem than white women.

They like to get beaten by minorities. But if a white man ever hit them, you know they would be all feminist and shit and tell everyone on Failbook and such that their man beat them.

And where the hell is it stated her man is white? Maybe she's more based than I thought

based nigger said the truth

It's because Twitter hates Republicans.

>They hate degeneracy

Dear Diary,
Sup Forums Convinced me to Shoot myself in the head today...BANG.

See women are like grown up kids, the only thing only thing that can tame them and the respect is a good beating whenever they get out of line, Your government should make it legal, that will eliminate the feminist problems once and for all.

/thread

Niggers love them some run-on sentences.

Nigger here!

Can't help you.

Does that classify as 'Watermelon-American' English?

>and nothing of value was lost

gotta love a philosophy that tells you no matter what you do, ever, nothing is your fault because you don't have ~privilege~. enjoy your pathetic meaningless life.