Cuck news network down to 3.8 stars on Google Play Store. Slowly but surely they'll be down to 1 star on every app store

Cuck news network down to 3.8 stars on Google Play Store. Slowly but surely they'll be down to 1 star on every app store

Who cares

Messenger app has 6million 1 stars

Messenger also has ALOT more downloads than CNN

FAKE NEWS

Attack Comrade... attack

You already have a thread here Go play with the other children over there

That's not my thread

iOS vs android, faggot

It just says "their app" and "Instagram" I was specifically talking about Google Play and didn't mention anything about Instagram

That's odd. It says 3.8 on mine on its almost at 3.7

Now people will stop watching CNN

Dude I highly fucking doubt it on their Facebook page people are actually defending their bullshit. Granted they're not making good points and they're getting destroyed by everyone's counter argument, people are defending them. It's pretty fucked up

>downloading a botnet

They're saying it was a middle aged Alt-Right member so it suddenly makes blackmail okay. What about our first amendment? Let's say theoretically the man is a Nazi, he actually believes in Nazism. Soooo...what the fuck are you going to do? In America we got something called freedom of speech of expression no matter how fucked someone's views are that gives you absolutely NO right to silence them. That's infringement against your rights as an American citizen your FIRST amendment. But it suddenly makes it okay when It's against people THEY don't like? Fuck that, this is communism at it's finest

That was sarcasm, Trumpfriend

>every app store
OP's claims would seem to include iOS Faggot

I wasn't saying anything negative towards you Sup Forumsro I was just talking in reference to CNN

Regardless of semantics, contain yourselves to one thread please. This board is shitty enough without CNN threads compounding to the clutter

It would appear that Google play store doesn't have your back as about 20k of the 50k 1 star reviews just magically vanished. Have a good cry o holy crusader.

Shouldn't you be on reddit?

hmmm 200k downloads

max of 1k people here participating

yeah no, you're fuckin retarded, plus this gives cnn a new thing to talk about and you guys just look dumber

not sure if Sup Forumsacks are fuckin all retarded or just really racist and it spills into their shitposting

trying to understand you fools but i simply cant

i don't give a shit. go back to Sup Forums

You dumb fuck there's more people participating than just Sup Forums

CNN took out a redditor. If I was also a redditor wouldn't I be on the side of the butthurt redditors you mong?

> I don't give a shit
Yet here you are

It's more than just reddit this is about media blackmailing people for making memes it's fucking bullshit that's why EVERYONE is at CNN's throat