Sup Sup Forums i need some help

sup Sup Forums i need some help
if a stranger were to poison my dog by giving him something over my fence, what would he give and how would he do it?

he'd fuck it up the ass.

Kys.

poison, probably

alot of ways set up cameras, you fuck

I agree. He'd take that dog up the ass, OP. Also stop trying to poison your neighbor's dog just because his daughter won't date you

>rat poison
>fertilizer
>nails
>razor blades
>glass shards

list can go on forever i guess

antifreeze, most will say rat poison but i actually had a dog that got into a box of decon rat poison and the vet said its activated/worsened by water, they said dont let dog drink water for atleast 18 hours and the dog ended up living and he ate like atleast half the box. i cant remember what plant it is but there is also some kind of ivy that makes dogs really sick and kills them within a couple of hours, i think i heard pomegranate will kill a dog too, what the fuck am i doing
google is your friend

i read about antifreeze, seems like the most lethal, how do you get the dog to drink it though? keeping in mind, it is aggresive. perhaps bread soaked in it?

Most people consider dogs part of their family. for them, it's like losing a person they love.
Don't do anything stupid. Get some earplugs and STFU

very discreet way of asking how to kill neighbors dog. well done 2/10

set up cameras then sue the shit out of him

First you buy a rope

Tie it around your neck

Tie the other end to a bridge

Jump

>cook some chicken
>cook some brown rice
>let it cool and put it in a bowl
>feed it to the dog
>kill yourself

>just get some earplugs and accept this shit because i love muh dog
cuck

>he thinks killing small animals is alpha
you must've never been able to go against the big boys, poor little dude :(

Rat poison in a peice of meat thats how they tried to poison my dog

Chocolate you fag.

wait by door
see 'stranger'
follow them home/secluded semi secluded
gut them
crack their ribs open
take heart, remove bowel,
coil into mouth

call the cops leaving your life savings and home to your dog
hold the heart high declaring your love
eat it

eat your dogs excrement.

lasso'd.

>ITT: OP asks seeks advice on how to kill his neighbor's dog
kys nigger

underrated

you want to poison someone's dog figure out how on your own asshole.

Gravy sponge

Guess it's not you that has the dog. Antifreeze has bitrex in it now so it tastes bad to everyone.

op is such a beta that hes trying to kill his neighbors dog

t. user trying to kill his neighbors doggo

Either rat poison or the little green things in your pic(idk what they're called but they thin your blood the the point of death). Don't be a dick though, it's just a dog.

Here we have this marvelous Aldicarb it's incredibly effective at a very low dose.

Hey man, there are two common types of poison that I know of. One is rat poison, which can have a slow acting effect. If you get to the vet soon enough, they will administer epinephrine and muscle relaxers. You should also give your dog milk with their food, as they will lose the ability to create vitamin K naturally.

Same goes for a common fast acting pesticide-based poison called organophosphate. For this you will also want to administer epinephrine and muscle relaxers.

>Remember, step one is getting your dog to eat as much charcoal as possible as soon as possible. If you don't have access to a vet, you especially want to act fast. Lots of charcoal to absorb toxins, and hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting.

Please be safe man, I know what it's like to lose a pet to poison. Some people are fucking heartless.

Test it on urself to make sure it works

People have been known to put antifreeze out to kill dogs. It smells sweet to them, but very toxic.

op wants to know how to deal with his neighbours dog user