HOW'D YOU SLEEP BRY?

HOW'D YOU SLEEP BRY?

i see both your wife and your sister in law have removed their facebook profiles. proud of yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ptkJ4tAcaRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you don't start posting faster I'm going back to the BBC thread

Clearly we need to see the photos

like a baby on smack

Last night's thread was a necessary evil. We sacrificed Bryn for a little bit of happiness. RIP

user posts nudes of wife and and bros wife and you faggots repay him by blowing his shit up? Shit like this would only happen to those that deserved it. I cant stand behind this faggotry.

Yup, youre a faggot.

dump that shit

this dude gets it

he deserved it. want to post your own wife's pics? maybe. but someone else's, especially your brother's wife? fuck him.

Anyone planning on posting these pics?

Because pretending to care gives you morality points!
Fuck you, you fake piece of shit.

Youre a fucking moron

He's just salty his wife is ugly and has a really greasy face

Who the fuck cares what you cucks and faggots think, post em

Oh I dont care at all, you dumb nigger. Doesnt change my point at all though.

Welcome to the new Sup Forums... where doing anything other than shitposting is as dangerous as shitposting circa 2006

I'd never post pics of my brother's wife on the internet.. Like holy shit.. That would ruin shit quick

Like Bryn is realizing.

yeaaa...thats pretty much the basis of old Sup Forums You fuck with other people...its the entire point of this place

You don't have a point, you inbred nigger

>I'd never post pics of my brother's wife on the internet.. Like holy shit.. That would ruin shit quick

Welcome to Sup Forums, where the majority of posters have fantasized about killing their brother/sister, and the minority has fantasized about fucking their brother/sister

My point is youre all faggot little kids for doing this and having fun while doing it. Also, youre a fucking moron

Where these nudes at OP you fucking waste of skin

You have that backwards.

No, you fuck with those that deserve it.

Sup Forums has gone to complete, moral-based shit. If you post pictures of your brother's wife, gotten by ill-means, that's pretty shady shit. Fuck this dude for violating that familial trust, and fuck all the anons who don't think he deserved some backlash. You anons are what is wrong with Sup Forums and the world in general.

Incoming summerfag

where are the pics?

You're a newfag with a fake moral compass.
Also, this may be news to a sheltered autistic faggot, but there is more things to be upset about then Bryn's pathetic mistake.

This. And fuck all the faggots who were asking for the photos and then started crying about some user who posted the photos on Normiebook.

The pics were shit, just bad enough to ruin a marriage if posted publicly.

man, way to eff up Bry then

Thanks fat ugly neckbeard. Youre words mean alot

You are what is wrong with Sup Forums. I bet you think everyone deserves second chances and participation trophies. You and your weak tolerance for justice make me sick. Pussy.

Fuck YOU.

Bryn? Was trying to share wins with the world.

You destroyed that.

YOU are shit.

YOU are the one meddling in affairs.

He, in good faith, was enabling Bros to see naked women.

I have never hoped karma would fuck anyone before like I hope if fucks people like you

YOU are the problem..

He was sharing a blessing.

FUCK YOU

When does 8th grade start for you?

b-but what if karma was getting back at Bryn initially?

>He, in good faith, was enabling Bros to see naked women.
Virgin detected

I'd cuck you so fast don't even try me, trash.

It takes a true faggit to fuck with someone sharing pics.

God, I'm fucking seething right now. And you talk about Sup Forums being anything.

GODDAMNIT KILL YOURSELF.
Sharing pictures good! Killing pets bad!

Do caps make your "point" any less invalid?

>share wins with the world.
there are billions of pictures of naked women on the net. His constitute "wins"???

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>B-b-b-buh I wanted to see titties
You're pathetic.

We didn't ruin bryn's life because we hated bryn, we ruined his life to make newfags cry.

Just curious: Suppose you were married and someone in your immediate family posted nude pictures of your spouse. How would you respond?

You want to post nudes anonymously, go to Imagefap for that shit, not Sup Forums. You want to get your shit doxxed, post nudes on Sup Forums with the web password. Idiot got what was coming.

Agreed. Fuck that dude. It sucks both women's trust has been violated, and that they will suffer the repercussions of his actions, however, both of them are better off without him in their lives. This fuck-up is just an indication of how he would, at some point later on, fuck up big time.

Jesus what a bunch of newfriends in here. Getting rekt cause you were stupid and didn't cover your ass is what happens here. I've seen it over and over again. It's all for the lulz fags.

No screens of the thread?? I wanna see it unfold

New fags ruin people's lives for shit oldfags celebrate. It's because Sup Forums died of Cancer a couple of years back and tumbler sjws and reddit fags are now occupying the corpse and fucking everything up.

Over an hour and none of the nudes have been posted. Incredible.

Shocking.

Why would I save that horse face bitch with 10/10 titties?

She's a horse face to you but a raccoon to someone else.

.. That's beautiful

he'll have this song in his head for the rest of his life
youtu.be/ptkJ4tAcaRg
Bry, you fucked up son, for the lols. Champion.

I'm not even basing this on a moral ground. I would never post nudes of someone I knew on fucking Sup Forums of all places. Especially while giving away any personal info that can be used against. Was this his first day here?

Y'all need to see your underage asses out of here. You wanna talk about morals? What in woshwosjdjfodllshaishsow fucking name gave you the idea Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums, is a place of any fucking morality? You're so fucked in the head because of this fucking site you don't even know it yet. Go to summer school, take extra credit, do good, go get laid, smoke some weed and stay the fuck off this site.

You sound smart.

>summer summer summertime. Summerime. Its the summertime.
Fuckin newfags

Anyone thinks Bryn don't post never in /b?
Anyone thinks in /b?

Fuck off, faggot. I smoke more bud than your puss ads could ever handle. Old ads pussy.

Fill de puta.

How did he get doxed file name facebook face match?

All asshole had to do was say lost phone didn't set security, someone posted shit hete. Costs him a phone big fucken deal

How do you know Bryn did it?

>My point is you're all faggot little kids

Yeah, that's Sup Forums, that is us exactly.

Welcome newfag

he killed the thread as soon as he realized he fucked up

My point exactly, " Honey this is terrible, I am so sorry and mad I forgot to set security on phone I don't know how I lost thst phone" A few tears a few embarrasing encounters it's over in a week or two

explain the pics of his sister in law then.

The work was done.

I will tell you this, if I get doxed I will be smart enough to have a plausable denyability that I was pister. That said if there was any way money no object that I could find out who doxed me. I would best that prick, or pay someone to best that prick to a bloody mess. They would not have use of hands for the rest of their miserable life. Money will open a lot of doors

Honey my brother sent them to me you know guy to guy thing. I feel terrible about that

>digging your grave even deeper

okay slowfriend

So where are the damn pics

>if

you can not be that stupid. I have sent my brother pics of my wife snd he has sent pics of his to me. How old are you 12

Please see

fuckkk, can i just see the album, or did they fuck it up before he posted it?

Yeah if no fb account, no sc, no IG, no social media footprint at all

Does anyone have the bucking pics or not

No pics here. Use [Catalog]

>implying everyone is as shit as you and your brother

Yeah I am .

Didnt see anything, what thread?

>getting tushy tussled over another stranger possibly smoking more weed than you
>making that big a deal over it in the first place

not the guy you replied to, but you need to take a step back and reevaluate your life if youre basing your entire personality over weed and whether or not you smoke more than someone else. holy shit.

BTW we married twin sisters

oh, well that makes it okay then. my bad.

get fucked.

Oh boy! You don't find any nudes on [Catalog]?

you sound a bit upset, Bryn...

Okay, I read the entire book and I'm now ready to reiterate my statement.
Fuck off, old ass, pussy ass,
lookin like gimle lookin' ass,
get off my lawn old lookin' ass,
would you like some candy lookin' ass buffoon.

Grow up asshole.My dick is bigger than your dick.My car is better than yours, my house cost more than yours, my wife is hotter than yours, Adult Alpha Male

lol at all you dumbfucks who think this isn't Bryn himself making these comments

>calls me 12
>proceeds to act 12

your wife is so lucky

fucking piece of shit faggot fuck you bitch

Stevie wonder lookin ass, blind ass towards the new generation's ass, peddo bear women stay in the kitchen lookin' ass, 40 year old virgin lookin' ass.

just stop