Hi all ... Just got out of a mental hospital after 11 months

Hi all ... Just got out of a mental hospital after 11 months.

Feel free to ask me anything you want.

why were u there in the first place? also, proof?

Depression is a meme and you just wasted the public's money.

What were you in for? Also if you're a chick, post tits.

hello, food?

Are you female?

zing butt

Diagnosis?

What made you to go in in the first place?

How is your mentality different now?

What's the weirdest shit you've seen or heard?

What do you want to do with your life now?

Did you hurt (physically or emotionally) anyone prior? If yes, do you feel regret, do you want to make up for it?

Any medication?

How's your family?

If it barks like a duck, does a toaster potato?

would you?

Europe but not going to be specific.
Depression , derealisation , suicidal and general anxiety.
I'm not a female

I love you, user. Please take care of yourself better.

hi Chief,is that you?

General anxiety disorder, inability to express emotions and derealisation.

My wife wanted that I went because one night I went walking and I was about to jump in the river.

I'm much better now not cured but much better now.

I've seen a black chick completly naked running over the football field. Also a suicide attempt by hanging on the bar of the doors.

I'm going to study again and get a divorce.

I only hurt my wife when I told her I wanted a divorce.

I'm taking - escitalopram, trazodone and lorazepam

My family is fine. They are worried and very supportive about the whole thing. Glad that I'm home now.

I will, I didn't want to live anymore and now slowly I'm trying to get my life back on the tracks. I know I will have dark days maybe for the rest of my life. But thats something I'll have to learn to live with.

I do feel regret. One night ( I was going home in the weekends ) I got super drunk and told my mum I never wanted to wake up. She reacted very emotional to this. And I do feel bad for making them worry so much about me.

Can't provide proof without giving away my identity and shit ... But I can talk about my expierence it's up to you to believe that or not.

Bumping willing to answer anything if asked. No personal details or where I was.

It was in Europe, in a open ward, where you could go home in the weekends if the doc said you where OK to go.

Did you have sex in there OP?

what kinda drugs did they pump in ya?
went through shock therapy or nah?
how hot were the chicks?
looks like that's it, stay sane, man.

Actually I did. Twice with a milf. Who was pretty fucked up. We went to her appartment when we had time off.

Good job hurting the pwople who care about you. Attention seeking faggot. Id tell you to shoot yourself but you probably cant even have knives, let alone a gun in whatever shithole eurocuck country youre in.

Drug question already answered.

No shock therapy. Thats only a last resort if you are " untreatable " with " normal medicine.

There where a lot of hot chicks in there man. But I can give you one advice ... Never stick it in crazy pussy.

In what sense did I hurt the people who cared about me ? I didn't even try to kill myself. I just had the idea.

what about your work? djd you have to quit it?

Yes I had to quit my job but we got good social care.

you had sex there would you hwve sex with her?

No, I don't think so.

I would why not too old?

>stick your dick in crazy
ehh, some say it's okay to stick your dick in crazy, just don't put your ring on crazy. shit'll get passed down to your kids, y'know?

How was the accomodation? shared rooms?