Does anyone else feel as if film is becoming much less of an art form and now a brainless outlet of media?

does anyone else feel as if film is becoming much less of an art form and now a brainless outlet of media?
Was really motivated to bring back some of the more artistic sides of film but it seems like there's no hope at this point

No, this is how it's always been, you've just gotten old enough to see it.

I'll be here for you user.

>le born in the wrong generation kid

No there's no hope for you. You're destined to commit fully to the douchebag artsy poser persona you've chosen where you hate everything and anything just so you can act like you're above it all. It's too late for you.

>is becoming

>>>lettercuckxd

With any medium there is always a scale from mindless entertainment to meaningful artistic expression. It's nothing new. Not with film, or music, or games, or anything. There are great films being made right now, and there were shit films being made eighty years ago.

Just get into art film friendo

Thank me later.

I agree. The only true form of art left is competition in the realm of physical demanding activities.

Why do you keep posting this repulsive thing?

Go back to /ic/ fag. Don't mix pics.

I'm from /ic/ and commented on this study ;__;

dont b mean

Who the fuck is Katie whatever?

Do you seriously not know multi gold medalist and world record holder katie ledecky??

I blame youtube.

Just think about the future generation of kids that are now being raised on Youtube-style humour and cuts and shitty production. And the current industry being taught by Marvel that rushed, slapped together productions are viable.

We have definitely not seen the worst yet

American here so no I don't watch the capitalistic sport. Fuck NBC and fuck the Jews. I did watch the opening tho from a torrent. What sport did she do?

Oh and damn how many medals did she win? and are you completely full of shit and this cunt is just some realtiy star?

>American here
>I don't watch the capitalistic sport

wat

You suck, /ic/

oh so it's Sup Forums that's shitting all over this board

its pronounced /spuh/

In America the sport is all about money. They don't allow us to watch unless we pay money to a fucking Jew. Where the fuck are you from that you don't understand the most well known nation of crap?

Nope, she's going to Stanford. She won 4 golds and 1 silver, all in swimming.

>They don't allow us to watch unless we pay money to a fucking Jew.

The fuck are you talking about. I stream literally everything for free.

You're forgetting her gold from london.

This.

>movies
>art

Used to be

YOUR "FEELING" IS DISPLACED BY AT LEAST FORTY YEARS.

>Now

Where have you been the last 80yrs?