I hate Lauren Southern

I don't care about what you losers say. I fucking hate that stupid cunt. She and Shoe0nHead are all the same kind of attention whore cunt.

>Be moderately attractive
>Jump on the Anti-SJW bandwagon now that it's becoming more socially acceptable.
>No original ideas.
>Get an army of internet beta orbiters, because muh, she's hot.
>Get famous and moneyz

Fuck those cunts.

And Fuck Milo as well, he's the same kind of scum who's jumping on the Anti-SJW bandwagon now that it's becoming more socially acceptable.

If I meet any of them in real life I will punch them in the face. All those attention whore, the scums!

Hey guys what are you having for dinner?

Ribeye steak masterrace reporting in

I'd rib her steak's eye, if you know what I mean.

Dont trust her

Oh la ferme imbécile. Ca ne change pas le fait qu'elle est une chipie qui mérite une claque dans la face.

Beside, she's never gonna sleep with you basement dwelling loser.

Stop white-knighting you fucking beta.

Ha!Ha! SJW's are a cancer and anyone pointing that out is a far more useful and intelligent human being than you can ever hope to be.

You can still contribute to society by hanging yourself before having children though...

she's hot, unlike shoe onhead

Défendre une femme ne veut pas automatiquement dire que tu es un white knight Ahmed. White knight est quand tu défend une femme uniquement parce que cest une femme. Je la défend parce que je l'aime bien c'est tout.
J'ai une blonde rien a foutre de sa plotte

I've met Milo, and I doubt your autistic ass would be able to leave the basement long enough to even consider hitting him.

>All those attention whore, the scums!

A sprinkle of Cheeto dust flew from my screen to my face just reading that.

yup they're pretty easy to see through. I don't know if I even trust evalion. Deep down they don't give a fuck about nationalism.

>dyed hair

into the fucking bin

>evalion
dumb+ugly

What should they have done then, so that you, leaflord, wouldn't hate them so much? Maybe they shoud have come to popularity before these ideas became popular?

je suis il y a du jambon

Maybe you just hate women.

>hating the free market
>hating the grill and not the betas supporting her in any case ever

Who gives a shit?

As long as you aren't one of those cringey fanboys, just accept that she's furthering a good narrative and is a public voice for sanity.

This ideological purity bullshit is getting crazy.

>sa plotte

You just have yourself away Ahmed. Every time I heard that word was from an Muslim.

I hope they get replaced my smarter people, and quickly.

>Lauren "attack helicopter" Southern

see i think sh0e is way hotter

triggered

Milo IS one of the reasons it has become more socially acceptable.

Don't put southern in the same barrel as milo.

I WANT TO LICK HER ASSHOLE SO BAD

JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE TASTE, LAUREN REEEEEEEEEEE

yeah, they coast by on their looks while guys actually have to produce decent content

Why do you keep making these threads, Lauren?

>You just have yourself away Ahmed. Every time I heard that word was from an Muslim.
lol de quoi tu parles moron tout le monde au quebec dit ca. confirmé qtu viens d'ontario

Prefer the usual sausage-fest? Prefer being a little nazi fringe group on the internet? Idiot.

NO. Milo was just riding the wave. He's a jackal. He saw an opportunity and took it.

>I am there is some ham
Ontario?

"Plotte" is one of the most common words used for it, man.

I agree with Lauren Southern, she actually hates Sup Forums but is always using Sup Forums memes, that Margaret Maclennan lady too

At least Milo always sticks up for Sup Forums, Lauren Southern, Cathy Young and Christina H Sommers all hate Sup Forums

Whatever his motivations were doesn't change the fact that he has been an integral part in taking down the SJW machine.

grilled trout and yams

Is this the Milo you are talking about?

Shes cute as fuck.

muh "we are all one races don't exist"

The anti-feminist test

These anti-feminist females are not traditional and not even conservative. They are liberals in disguise. You can ask them these questions to reveal where their true sympathies lie:

“Are you against homosexual marriage?”
“Do you believe its ideal for a woman to remain a virgin until she gets married?”
“Do you believe that its best for children to be raised by a stay-at-home mother?”
“Do you believe a woman’s choices should be constrained by her husband, tribe, or church with the intention of doing what’s best for her?”
“Do you believe it’s wrong for a young girl to find herself by traveling around the world and trying new experiences?”
Good luck finding an anti-feminist who says yes to even two of the above questions. I suspect the only girl who would is already married and a stay-at-home mother who happily submits to her masculine husband.

t.roosh v

Every correspondent on the Rebel has a cringey persona.

2D Elizabeth is way hotter.

Sam Hyde + John Green = Milo?

(((Lauren Southern)))

well, milo goes the "Sup Forums is just satire" route, which i guess is better than those women

yet they always cling to him because they know they're nothing without him

Is she supposed to look like Elizabeth? Because she doesn't. She looks like the human embodiment of New Jersey

That isn't conservatism though.
That's just a list of questions based on Christian family values.

Conservatism is about telling the government to GTFO of private lives.

Is that the Canadian with the literal shitbag hooked up to her gut

Nah, Quebecker.

I haven't heard that word since CEGEP. All the muslim (Mostly Algerian and Moroccan) keep on saying "une plotte, c'est une plotte"

Collège Édouard-Montpetit was a muslim nest.

Sorry mate but I'm not a conservative.

>talking shit on my Sup Forumsfu

this cannot stand.

Being "anti-feminist" woman is now hot stuff like gamer girls
So every woman pretends to be one
I'm homosexual now

This. I get the feeling that Lauren, shoe0nhead and the other ones would have just been your average redditors if they hadn't found the cashcow that is anti-SJW.

Milo might be a degenerate faggot but he is our degenerate faggot

spaghetti

easy there Sup Forums, you people are like piranhas
all someone has to do is bait you with jews and you all fall for it.at least lauren southern is not mentioning us unlike milo who thinks hes the king of Sup Forums. dont try to kill your own people. maybe now you wanna shut down r/donald since it favors jews or some dumb shit.

just calm down

"Conservatism as a political and social philosophy promotes retaining traditional social institutions in the context of culture and civilization."

What's her stance on immigration?

Sup Forums doesn't want me? *cries*

>>Be moderately attractive
What? Horribly dyed hair, ugly small dog face, loosy skin... Not even big tits or anything. She's not attractive at all.

Aside from that I agree on everything. Specially on the fact that she barfes internet jokes like she's spontaneous or something.

yeah I hate the bitch I don't know how anyone can stand these carpet baggers on top of that she is not even hot

I care about the long game, and im not going to fall into the trap sjw do, by attacking the people who support my goals, even if i think they are attention whores or posers.
A more rightwing world is more important

She's typical moderate right. Not worthy giving any attention when there are lots of red pilled far right heroes out there.

I feel the same way about Milo. He's just a Jew riding the bandwagon to get money.

>I hate anyone who gets popular

Someone's jelly.

Yeah she really isn't even that attractive, she knows the good angles when picture are about to be taken but in reality she's like a 6,5/10 or something maybe 7

She is actually kinda funny at times. That is rare in women.

>Take that photo already so I can trigger Sup Forums to talk about me more, I don't want to touch this nigger forever

have you ever listened to one of his talks?

articles would be easy to fake. making that shit up live would be difficult.

she's also a cosplayer

Facial asymmetry is my biggest turn off.

I trust Evalion, but the others are cunts.

she's prettier than any Swedish chick I've seen posted here

Same w Evalion
Theyre playing the woman card
Frankly if they were men they wouldnt have 5% of the subs

Yeah, she's a 7 at best anyway

and a kike

>celebrity "politicians"
they all just say things that they know will get them a fanbase who support them with money. they seem like paranoid people in the end, because they always need to look for controversial things to say/talk about in order to keep getting attention and money.

>I want to tongue fuck her asshole.

I don't trust Evalion one bit

Well no shit, it's what makes people ugly.

She is a literal Jew, but she did make this argument this one time that was actually really on-point. She was talking to a feminist, who said that only 10% of rapes are reported. Lauren asks her how she knows 10% of rapes are reported if the other rapes aren't reported. The feminist says because the women go to the centres and report the crime, to which Lauren replies "then they are reported."

The interesting thing here is that the argument takes into account the meaning of reporting things. The 10% are only reported rapes; it might as well be arbitrary because it does not take into account actual rapes (which could fluctuate the percentage even more/less; more if you realize we are a first-world nation and rape is not as prevalent as is passed off these days, less if you believe that eye-rape exists).

She looks attractive, but she is Libertarian.

Yes I did and nothing has convinced me otherwise so far. Check out his twitter, it's 90% self-promotion and making people buy t-shirts with ebin meme printed on them and other stupid merchandise. That guy is as Jewy as it gets.

And even putting aside his faggotry, he's not even a good role model for gays considering he advocates promiscuity and endless coalburning.

You're missing an important point here, leaf.
Stupid betas are what the SJWs rely on to win in the polls and therefore further tainting our societies with arabs. If the betas are attracted to attention whores who tell them to be against SJWs, i see no harm in it.

Haha yep

Definitely using him to stay relevant. Hopefully Milo doesnt turn on us, its hard to see him doing that since his new best friends/pretend boyfriends, PizzaPartyBen and BakedAlaska are both big Sup Forums users.

I'm pretty sure she's a tranny. I don't find her attractive at all.

>haggard bleach-blonde witch
>"hot"

Such low standards on the right

no way.......

>hey guys do you know trump likes israel

>do you trump's daughter ivanka is jewish

>do you know based Stephen Miller aka goebbels is a jew

Donald Trump's daughter converted to judaism.

Donald Trump is surrounded by jews.

Jews cannot be trusted.

Donald Trump cannot be trusted.

VOTE FOR HILARY CLINTON, SHE WILL STOP WHITE GENOCIDE.

I was raised on the south shore (98% caucasian Francophone area) . "Plotte" was by far the most common.

She definitely knows her best Myspace angles, but I'd still impregnate her then tell her I'm a fashy goy while she gives birth to my spawn.

Shes kinda cute but I hate her voice

There's low standards on both sides. The left has low standards because of their Ugly Is Beautiful doublethink bullshit, and the right has low standards because they never leave the fucking house or actually see and talk to women.

stuffed crust pizza because i am a fat piece of garbage

Pol logic:
Lol stupid wimminz, degenerate cultural marxists

Pol logic when one of them is on the right:
Lol she's a jew

Pol logic when she names the jew:
She's a JIDF/CIA shill

I don't hate her but she always did strike me as a fairly unoriginal person. She only trumpets what men on social media have said before her. Meh, at least she is forwarding a good cause.

MAYSA

Why? Her and Morrakiu are completely trustable to me, but I'm not so sure about Murdoch Murdoch.

2 hot dogs and a beer. Also it's my breakfast.

I doubt that

but here you go now you can tell your friends you have

she is doing more good than you, although i agree her looks are helping her

what have u done?

Then his list is no longer conservatism.
That's more akin to late 19th century reactionary.

I just want women to stay out in general
Whenever women enter some movement they just ruin it
If she really cared she'd just shut up and make white babies like she's supposed to